Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,432 members, 7,755,132 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 06:42 AM

Singer Hotkid Arrested Following Alleged Fraud By Show Promoter Using His Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Hotkid Arrested Following Alleged Fraud By Show Promoter Using His Name (192 Views)

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him / Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) / Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Hotkid Arrested Following Alleged Fraud By Show Promoter Using His Name by CrockvibesPRO: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2023
Singer Hotkid Arrested Following Alleged Fraud by Show Promoter Using His Name

Hotkid, a Nigerian singer, has been arrested.

He was arrested after a show promoter allegedly used his name to defraud people

Revealing the ordeal via his Instagram story, the singer said he was arrested because a show promoter, Brave T.Tey, allegedly defrauded people using his name.

The ‘Ozana’ crooner wrote: “Accumulatively collected over 10 million naira from different people! They came to arrest me for money I had no idea about because of this @brave_t.tey. Oloshi oloriburuku! Naso people dey enter wahala wey no be their own oo.”

Sharing a picture of the show promoter in another post, Hotkid wrote: “Wanted! He is a thief! I’m giving you 24 hours to pay up the lady and everyone else you collected money from using my name, [or] else you’d hate yourself.”

Source: https://crockvibes.com/singer-hotkid-arrested-following-alleged-fraud-by-show-promoter-using-his-name/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Singer Hotkid Arrested Following Alleged Fraud By Show Promoter Using His Name by TemplarLandry: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Singer Hotkid Arrested Following Alleged Fraud By Show Promoter Using His Name by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2023
CrockvibesPRO:
Singer Hotkid Arrested Following Alleged Fraud by Show Promoter Using His Name

Hotkid, a Nigerian singer, has been arrested.

He was arrested after a show promoter allegedly used his name to defraud people

Revealing the ordeal via his Instagram story, the singer said he was arrested because a show promoter, Brave T.Tey, allegedly defrauded people using his name.

The ‘Ozana’ crooner wrote: “Accumulatively collected over 10 million naira from different people! They came to arrest me for money I had no idea about because of this @brave_t.tey. Oloshi oloriburuku! Naso people dey enter wahala wey no be their own oo.”

Sharing a picture of the show promoter in another post, Hotkid wrote: “Wanted! He is a thief! I’m giving you 24 hours to pay up the lady and everyone else you collected money from using my name, [or] else you’d hate yourself.”

Source: https://crockvibes.com/singer-hotkid-arrested-following-alleged-fraud-by-show-promoter-using-his-name/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44
As e dey HOT!
Winter is here, things dey quick Cold, before him FAME COLD finish

(1) (Reply)

"People Came To My DM And Be Like, ‘you Never Still Die?" — Jay Boogie Cries Out / Wizkid’s DJ Tunez Reveals How Davido And Wizkid Reunited In Viral Videos / Portable Prays For His 60 Million Mercedes Benz After Getting Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.