Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,233 members, 7,742,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 February 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. (414 Views)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. by Iamdbull: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
I am done with the stingy and poverty mindset.
I want to spoil my women silly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GjEY6BwM7M?si=l71nAN3ruXn0sn7E
Re: I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. by dododawa1: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
BEWARE

R
Re: I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. by Iamdbull: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2023
dododawa1:
BEWARE

R
Of ?
Re: I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. by Iamdbull: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yes o
Re: I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. by Sirmwill: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
Before I would spend 500k on a lady

I must have spent 50million on my mother
Re: I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. by Lovemeharder(f): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good for you.
Re: I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. by Iamdbull: 1:24am On Dec 01, 2023
Ok
Re: I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. by BlackhatMentor: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2023
It's just 500$
Re: I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. by 40pakks: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Criticisms can be tough especially when people decide to be mean about it, but they can sometimes help one grow if one decide to take the "sense" and throwaway the "non".

I wrote this on your other thread, "...Why are people coming for me".

Also you can get someone who is sound upstairs to help you construct your lyrics.

By sound upstairs, I mean you shouldn't go to a mediocre person but someone is is educated and understand art, even if just a little.

IamDBull
I actually think you are doing a very good job with your marketing, you've got good marketing skills.l I will like to copy.

However, like someone earlier pointed, your beats are okay but there is a lot of feedback in your vocals.

Are you recording with a Condenser mic in an untreated room?

That could be the cause.
Condenser mics are very powerful and would pick up the slightest disturbance in the air during vocals.

If you produce in an untreated room like me, what you need is a dynamic mic: because they reduce noise to almost zero.

Then, the truth is, the earlier people who made comments spoke the truth but very harshly.

Your voice is nice, but there a lot more work needs to go into the "flow" of the song, the rhythm is really out of sync sometimes.

What Daw do you use?
You don't need to tell me but alot of them have bar counter, work with it.
And stick to it.

E.g of my song

I am a boy
I am a girl
She is a chic
He is a dude.

They are a bunch
We fear no one
Cause GOD is good
Good to us all.

See?
There is a flow...

You could try rhyming.
I don't do that a lot.

So I understand if you don't want to go that route.

But you need to eliminate background noise or air from your vocals when recording.
And an appropriate mic, is the answer.

fruitfulfruitful produces in an untreated room too, but with constructive criticisms, we keep growing.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

A Word On Love / Affordable Venue/event Centre For Wedding / How Your Relationship Affects Your Life Span * You Need This Trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.