Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,623 members, 7,748,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 February 2024 at 10:36 PM

Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes (6748 Views)

How Air Peace Is Dominating The West African Aviation Market / Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. / Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by Loftus(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2023
I really miss DXB. I always loved to watch football at night on their pitch. It's never a dull moment, being in DXB. Our leaders aren't trying. Nigeria is a composition of many disagreeing nations. No sense of belonging and oneness of spirit. Everyone just gets to power and steal. No plans to truly develop Nigeria. They're rotating leadership amongst themselves while the future of Nigeria are japaing, due to the hardship unleashed on them

Everyone will go their separate ways someday
Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by Akamon(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2023
Nigerians most times are shock with this type of News, this is so because they have been programmed to underrate their country, insult their nation.
They are educated to Professor level but at the same time they are very illiterate and myopic in their thinking. They are not different from wheel barrow pushers in the market because conjured uninformed information from a beer parlor talk is taken by them hook line and sinker.
The current world system is driven by Data, if you don't have access to the latest information, you simply keep quiet and seek further knowledge.
On Arise TV News yesterday, Rufai Oseni was criticing the Nigerian Aviation as if we have the worst aviation in the world, but today through this new information we have seen that we are ranked very high and this is because most Nigerians now no longer travel by Road. You wonder were they get the money from, it shows that Nigerians are rich and can afford the travel fare.
This simply shows that our perception about the country is wrong because no standard body is releasing this data's to us to see.

1 Like

Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by Lighthome: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2023
You hate your country with passion, but you and millions of your types cannot stop the rising new Nigeria under Tinubu. The way this country will progress will shock the whole world and people like you.
extol1:
Morocco and South Africa were attributed to Africa leading in Africa while Nigeria is just West Africa region, hmmm really giant of Africa my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by Eriokanmi: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2023
virginchaser:

Even if we don't go separate ways. It can be divided into regions. Northwest, Northeast, Northcentral, Southeast, Southsouth, Southwest and FCT Abuja. Each region draw a new constitution that is suitable for them in terms of economic and religions.

Dubai metro rail is another memorable experience, except no photo shot allowed inside. I remember how a Ghanaian friend corrected me while on escalator to avoid staying on line of people in a hurry.
Yes, the current composition of leaders don't want regional government and that's why they're finding it difficult to amend the constitution. That's why I'm suggesting we split. They feed fat in this type of government we run. They're the same who would approve constitutional amendment. Check those who are in the NA...retired governors and their co-thieves. Ordinary LG autonomy, they couldn't achieve cos they know once this happens, no money to steal again

If we can go back to regional government, many who are at the national assembly today would leave Nigeria cos politics won't be interesting anymore. Those who choose to remain would take the battle to their respective regions and fight dirty on who should represent them at the centre. But they don't want this to happen.

It's a shameful thing that Nigeria is banned from entering ordinary dubai, what they can't try with Kenya, not to talk of south Africa. An ordinary SA doesn't like traveling outside on vacation cos almost everything in the west is in their country. Why they still call us giants of Africa today is what I don't understand. That was before

2 Likes

Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2023
Pls the should specify … in Nigeria it’s Air peace ( SE) … cos our beloved NigeriaAir na the biggest scam of 2022 yet the allegedly ministers involved have retired to Maldives with no repercussions Respect ✊ APCSHIT
Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by RichAbujaGuy: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2023
I really enjoyed reading πŸ“š the progress section of the Forbes article concerning Naija's present and future economic growth. That business and financial magazine has been in international circulation for over 100 years.

Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by IbileIfe: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2023
Smithkafors:
Nice one airpeace ….. but the price is too much.
Where was Air Peace mentioned?
Read first before you comment on a post.

The report was talking about the aviation market.
Foreign airlines are the ones making 99% of the money in the aviation industry in Nigeria.
Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by extol1(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2023
Lighthome:
You hate your country with passion, but you and millions of your types cannot stop the rising new Nigeria under Tinubu. The way this country will progress will shock the whole world and people like you.
How does my words portray hatred to Nigeria. The country should have been ahead in every sector in Africa
Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by Goke7: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2023
extol1:

How does my words portray hatred to Nigeria. The country should have been ahead in every sector in Africa

and what have you personally contributed to that? Or is it not humans like you that make things happen?
Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by KingB5(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
DAMIMONY:
This is a urgent and vital information.there is a celestial at DAKWA,Abuja. The people around knows it as yahoo church. During my findings, I discovered the prophet in this church is Fetish, he owns a shrine inside the church, he brings in young girls every night for sexual intercourse indirectly using them for Ritual. They keep armunitions inside the church compound and also bisect and sell human body.C.C.C world wide should act fast before it's too late.

Make dem take action asap na
Abeg make una share this news
If na legit
Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by Blackdisciple(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ethiopian air is not among but nigeria aviation is listed
Another banga
Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by XAUBulls: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes by DAMIMONY: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
KingB5:

Make dem take action asap na
Abeg make una share this news
If na legit
Make una help,na legit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Enter Ghana Without Passport / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds This Saturday / Nigeria Lost 2,038 Passengers To Air Crashes In 47 Years, Says AIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.