Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,522 members, 7,751,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 February 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies (2065 Views)

Pictures From Ofala Festival In Anambra State / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by LegendHero(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Anambra people celebrated Ofala festival some days ago and it was dope.

Niyi Fagbemi did his usual thing of showcasing the culture to the world just as he showcased that of Ojude Oba festival few months ago.

However, the Tweet is causing serious bickering as people started comparing the event and the video to those of Ojude Oba festival and below are the funny replies from people.

Source: https:///theniyifagbemi/status/1730504306795638895?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by LegendHero(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
Check funny replies.

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by LegendHero(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
People on Twitter are brutal people.

Their own level of vulgar tweet is more than Nairaland own.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by GoodLife4live: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Yoruba demon

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by LegendHero(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Yoruba demon

Truly, Yoruba people look for trouble in that Tweet and I am surprised we are now having lot and lot and lot of Yoruba conservatives.

A year ago, most Yoruba are not able to express this kind of crazy ethnic bashing online but it seems they have now activated the fully “Bygotree” mode.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by PaellaPaella: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Truly, Yoruba people look for trouble in that Tweet and I am surprised we are now having lot and lot and lot of Yoruba conservatives.

A year ago, most Yoruba are not able to express this kind of crazy ethnic bashing online but it seems they have now activated the fully “Bygotree” mode.

Nothing has been activated because there’s nothing cowards can do except wail and sleep when tired... that post actually means someone is in severe pain and crying profusely. he needs help urgently

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Pakute: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
See as dem use their own hand go collect cane, ibos no dey gree sit down one corner dey mind their business, na to dey measure preek with person wey pass you. How can you compare your fabrics and style with that of Yoruba?. ibo no get fabrics, all their clothes for both men and women were borrowed clothes, including the head gear, everything was borrowed, no style, no class. And somebody should tell them that the Ofala festival was sponsored by Adenuga for 9yrs straight, from 2011 to 2020 when their own men were hiding under their bed. So, make dem show some respect.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by LegendHero(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Nothing has been activated because there’s nothing cowards can do except wail and sleep when tired... that post actually means someone is in severe pain and crying profusely. he needs help urgently

People need to wail during wake keeping nao.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by LegendHero(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:
See as dem use their own hand go collect cane, ibos no dey gree sit down one corner dey mind their business, na to dey measure preek with person wey pass you. How can you compare your fabrics and style with that of Yoruba?. ibo no get fabrics, all their clothes for both men and women were borrowed clothes, including the head gear, everything was borrowed, no style, no class. And somebody should tell them that the Ofala festival was sponsored by Adenuga for 9yrs straight, from 2011 to 2022 when their own men were hiding under their bed. So, make dem show some respect.

Even a fellow Igbo man is faulting them for using Yoruba people attire in their demonstration.

4 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin grin grin

Obidence Ibos don buy market grin Ordinary election they carry it put for head, attacking everyone... Now the Yoruba youth are giving them gbas-gbos anyhow... Twitter come dey sweet...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by ZZ22: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Keep showing the joblessness of Yoruba. A time will come you will look at your past and realise you wasted much of your lifetime on nairaland. Ofala in Anambra are often celebrated December period, so I don't know maybe Yoruba obsession with Igbos would make a Yoruba man see Igbo women that came for whatever occasion and tag it ofala. An unknown Anambra ofala without tagging the town

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Pakute: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

God bless Yoruba Ronu. Every giant must wake up. Last election, i saw fear in SanwoOlu, i watched him attend ibo church dey do usher and dey dance for votes, i cried for him. Migrants dey threaten Lagos Governor on our own land. Fayose had to come down to Lagos, Aregbe also came. After election, they take everything as war, no day passes without them demarketing Yoruba. I'm happy that more Yorubas are seeing through their agenda.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by YorubaDemonswag: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Yoruba demon

With swaggrin

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Pakute: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Even a fellow Igbo man is faulting them for using Yoruba people attire in their demonstration.

Dem no get cloth, go to SE, Aso-ebi don full everywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by YorubaDemonswag: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

God bless Yoruba Ronu. Every giant must wake up. Last election, i saw fear in SanwoOlu, i watched him attend ibo church dey do usher and dey dance for votes, i cried for him. Migrants dey threaten Lagos Governor on our own land. Fayose had to come down to Lagos, Aregbe also came. After election, they take everything as war, no day passes without them demarketing Yoruba. I'm happy that more Yorubas are seeing through their agenda.

You dey mind those mumu liberal we have
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by LegendHero(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
ZZ22:
Keep showing the joblessness of Yoruba. A time will come you will look at your past and realise you wasted much of your lifetime on nairaland. Ofala in Anambra are often celebrated December period, so I don't know maybe Yoruba obsession with Igbos would make a Yoruba man see Igbo women that came for whatever occasion and tag it ofala. An unknown Anambra ofala without tagging the town.

Don’t cry yet.

Obidient are known to be the worst of trolls online and like you said, they are very jobless.

Ofala festival happened in October 2023. You don’t even know what you are saying too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Corn247: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Na them dey look for wàhálà and dey don see am.
I am still looking forward to igbo and Ibadan/oyo fight because even hausa-fulani dey run away from those ones grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by PaellaPaella: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:
See as dem use their own hand go collect cane, ibos no dey gree sit down one corner dey mind their business, na to dey measure preek with person wey pass you. How can you compare your fabrics and style with that of Yoruba?. ibo no get fabrics, all their clothes for both men and women were borrowed clothes, including the head gear, everything was borrowed, no style, no class. And somebody should tell them that the Ofala festival was sponsored by Adenuga for 9yrs straight, from 2011 to 2022 when their own men were hiding under their bed. So, make dem show some respect.

Shaking my head in disbelief after reading your nonsense. your sound like someone who live in a village mud house , have you ever been to developed city?

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Bestmanfornow: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

See class

4 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Pakute: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Shaking my head in disbelief after reading your nonsense. your sound like someone who live in a village mud house , have you ever been to developed city?
Tears of a village peasant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Bestmanfornow: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:
See as dem use their own hand go collect cane, ibos no dey gree sit down one corner dey mind their business, na to dey measure preek with person wey pass you. How can you compare your fabrics and style with that of Yoruba?. ibo no get fabrics, all their clothes for both men and women were borrowed clothes, including the head gear, everything was borrowed, no style, no class. And somebody should tell them that the Ofala festival was sponsored by Adenuga for 9yrs straight, from 2011 to 2020 when their own men were hiding under their bed. So, make dem show some respect.

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by PaellaPaella: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Corn247:
Na them dey look for wàhálà and dey don see am.
I am still looking forward to igbo and Ibadan/oyo fight grin

This post mean nothing, shame on you guys. look for something strong to use shame the Igbos, I see nothing here and I’m going back to sleep 🤣😄
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Bestmanfornow: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
You guys were not informed

5 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Bestmanfornow: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Classic man

4 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by PaellaPaella: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

Tears of a village peasant.

Please go back to your mud and rest, I see nothing here.🤷‍♂️Have a nice day 😄

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Pakute: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

You dey mind those mumu liberal we have
Dem still mumu.
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by PaellaPaella: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Classic man

Bro don’t waste your time with those village boys who can’t afford better house other than mud house.👍
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Pakute: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Those pics looks like a school convocation.

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by PaellaPaella: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

Dem still mumu.

You are both chasing clout 🏃‍♂️😁
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by LegendHero(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

See class

Lol where is the class?. With their wrapper that is not even Igbo own?

Below is what is called class.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by PaellaPaella: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol where is the class?. With their wrapper that is not even Igbo own?

Below is what is called class.

You have been washed with inferiority complex, tufiakwa 😂

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Bestmanfornow: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:
People on Twitter are brutal people.

Their own level of vulgar tweet is more than Nairaland own.

The Obi palace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba (abia State) And Usofia (anambra State) Without Ch3 And Sean / Do You Represent Your Community? Does Someone Else Represent You? / Breaking News : Tor Tiv The Fifth Emerges. Prof. J O I Ayatse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.