Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,210 members, 7,754,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 02 March 2024 at 09:46 PM

Please Help!!! Issue With Change Of Names - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help!!! Issue With Change Of Names (153 Views)

Does Order Of Placement Of Names Matter In Credentials? / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / The Literal Meaning Of Names Of Major Places In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Issue With Change Of Names by Omotolani12: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
The name on my international passport and school credentials are two different nameā€¦.will it affect me for my traveling processing but I have newspaper publication and affidavit
Is there anything else I can do or this is going to be accepted?
Re: Please Help!!! Issue With Change Of Names by Ikedonn(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Following
Re: Please Help!!! Issue With Change Of Names by CoronaVirusPro: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
You should not have a problem. But securing a job with those qualifications will be difficult based on your nationality!

You must prove beyond reasonable doubt that you own those qualification!

At the mention of Nigerian with name discrepancies, you cooked!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Issue With Change Of Names by Austinbiggy(m): 4:42am On Dec 04, 2023
i did change of name last week, my bank and my credential carry two names but my nin carry three names, i was asked to remove my middle name which did not appear on my credentials and my bank. it will affect you when you want to secure a job elsewhere outside Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Safest Countries Africa - Unveiling Africa's Most Secure Countries / NYSE And Nasdaq Halt Trading In Russian Stocks / Passengers Stranded As Lagos-ibadan Train Runs Out Of Diesel Mid-journey (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.