Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,765 members, 7,806,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (11495 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Ladapo(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2007
tell of a nairalander you have met and what you think of him/her?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2007
Haven't met any, so can't comment.

have spoken to a few though, and they're great.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by iice(f): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2007
Haven't met any either and like siena i have spoken to a few. . .few are awesome!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by squirrel20(f): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2008
HAVE SPOKEN TO FIVE OR THERE ABOUT AND HAVE MET JUST ONE IN PERSON. HE IS ACTUALLY A VERY FRIENDLY PERSON AND HOPEFULLY WE'LL REMAIN FRIENDS.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2008
Only spoken to one and HE remains the "greatest"! kiss Still plan to meet him someday. Our conversations are always awesome. cool

Hi sweetheart! Still miss you always! kiss

Not planning on meeting any other right now. . . no females or bushmeats allowed beyond this point. kiss

Thank you!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by buzzgonz(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2008
And who is that[b] HE?[/b]
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 12:25am On Mar 12, 2008
Check the latest YIM revelations! tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by buzzgonz(m): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2008
lastest wetin, yarn beta my sister lawowo!!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 12, 2008
@post
toyinrayo, she's the coolest. . love her!! kiss grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by buzzgonz(m): 1:02am On Mar 12, 2008
I see, well mine is almondjoy she is the hottest and deserve the BEST NAIRALANDER OF THE YEAR!!!
Sist, try Add my  "Nicezstyle" YahooChat. wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by tommyex(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2008
Confession time cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by tpia: 1:29am On Mar 12, 2008
almondjoy:

Only spoken to one and HE remains the "greatest"! kiss Still plan to meet him someday. Our conversations are always awesome. cool

Hi sweetheart! Still miss you always! kiss

Not planning on meeting any other right now. . . no females or bushmeats allowed beyond this point. kiss

Thank you!

almondjoy:

Check the latest YIM revelations! tongue

na siena now. cool

I think you said as much, on a thread here somewhere, sometime in the past.

Anyway, he's the only person you talk about in this manner, around here, if I noticed right. cool cool

na open secret. cool
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by acidrop(f): 1:34am On Mar 12, 2008
i have spoken to soooo many, made friends with sooo many, had crush on soooo many, admired soooooooo many and blocked soooooo many from my messenger list grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by adesilver(m): 1:46am On Mar 12, 2008
None yet sad
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Busta(f): 1:50am On Mar 12, 2008
none
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by pahtahkee: 2:11am On Mar 12, 2008
Met two nairaland ladies. One in Nigeria and the other in UK. Two different pretty and well ''loaded'' ladies. One is no more an active member of the forum. Called her, told me work is killing, no time for nairaland again. The other, I met in London Stratsford, very nice a lady. She was so quiet when we saw each other, and I was just staring at her, relunctant to talk that much at first sight. Not seen her since then though. We still communicate, but been a while now. embarassed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 2:22am On Mar 12, 2008
tpia:

na siena now. cool

I think you said as much, on a thread here somewhere, sometime in the past.

Anyway, he's the only person you talk about in this manner, around here, if I noticed right. cool cool

na open secret. cool

You be Amogo? shocked Only that Nairlander knows everything about everybody. grin

buzzgonz:

I see, well mine is almondjoy she is the hottest and deserve the BEST NAIRALANDER OF THE YEAR!!!
Sist, try Add my "Nicezstyle" YahooChat. wink

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I am blushing. I don't chat oooooooooooooh. Na only telephone conversations a dey deal with. Since I discovered people publish "JIMS" in youtube! cheesy Infact, I only have one YIM pal and no more. Some multiple charma chameleon poster will just befriend you to sell all your story to youtube. I cannot fall for that trick. I know you. Come, wetin you do when them ban you sef? I heard the story. Is it true? tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by acidrop(f): 2:23am On Mar 12, 2008
hahahahahahaha, fowl yansh don open, lol
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by buzzgonz(m): 2:26am On Mar 12, 2008
AJ, So na so na embarassed u leave your bini broda dey purse Siena?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 2:26am On Mar 12, 2008
Getting back on topic

I've yet to forgive aciddrop and aloib for their bullshit in the past.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by buzzgonz(m): 2:39am On Mar 12, 2008
Who is De-reloaded ? undecided why is my droppy been mention??
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 2:48am On Mar 12, 2008
buzzgonz:

AJ, So na so na embarassed u leave your bini brother dey purse Siena?

As far as you are EDO you can only be ma brother or sister. . . . I feel I will be committin' incest even by replying your posts on Nairaland. tongue  Sorry eh? grin

Did I mention Siena? shocked  Please no come cause wahala for here oh.  I said I only have one email/phone pal and a YIM pal. . . .the best 2 guys on nairaland without complications in their matters at all.  They do not know each other and are the coolest dudes on nairaland.  I do not kiss and tell like you olofofos. . so I will take ma secret to ma grave.  I can never gossip about ma friends either.  So buzzy. . . .you be ma brother and I love you very much. Let me be watching you first. 

Or make that 2 email pals. . . .no 3? Abi na 4?  I don forget! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  But all guys, no females.  I don't know how to keep female friends because their wahala is too much as you can testify from Nairaland.  I only have one sister and one daughter. . . .thank God!   Wahala. . . .I say. cheesy

I try to stay away from that "JIM" business because all na wahala.  Nothing to discuss. . . .na so so amebo full that area.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by buzzgonz(m): 2:53am On Mar 12, 2008
A hug > cheesy < for you, Goodnight i'm feeling sleepy.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 2:54am On Mar 12, 2008
D-reloaded:

Getting back on topic

I've yet to forgive aciddrop and aloib for their bullshit in the past.

We all bullshit once in a while. . . .but we get tired and reconnect. You can never gripe over any person for ever. You just watch the person with one eye closed. You never sleep around them sha. cheesy I just let ma own out and keep on moving.  Every love needs a holiday. tongue

Abi no be so? grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 2:55am On Mar 12, 2008
buzzgonz:

A hug > cheesy < for you, Goodnight i'm feeling sleepy.

Goodnite Niceybuzz! tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 2:58am On Mar 12, 2008
true. just letting 'em know tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Teejay07(m): 4:05am On Mar 12, 2008
Met one, who was quite nice and fun to be with. Been on the phone with a couple of others. They all sound nice and very courteous too. I believe Niralanders are generally okay.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by iceland(m): 5:46am On Mar 12, 2008
Well,I have slept with quite a number! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by tommyex(m): 5:59am On Mar 12, 2008
So at last NLers are actually cppl,after all of US go claim say boys bad,girls bad
Well i have talked to alot,and most are cool.
Thats where my secret will end for now cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by tkb417(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2008
Met a correct chic for IB and since then, we no dey too talk again
A chic identified me as tkb417 cos of the inscription on my jersey at the facebook party.
The gurl fine no be small but her bobo just dey show Van Dam.

Not been seeing the gurl online but i gat her number

Some i met before this Nairaland thingy, correct guys like that. Dem be the Elderstatesmen of NL. grin grin grin dem know themselves o

I for jam Nana for London but tight schedule no gree me.
who else?
Dayokanu na my hommie, we've been 2geda b4 all these shebangs

na ALmond i wan jam noww grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by efuah(f): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2008
we chat and talk on phone.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2008
tkb417:

Met a correct chic for IB and since then, we no dey too talk again
A chic identified me as tkb417 because of the inscription on my jersey at the facebook party.
The girl fine no be small but her bobo just dey show Van Dam.

Not been seeing the girl online but i gat her number

Some i met before this Nairaland thingy, correct guys like that. Dem be the Elderstatesmen of Nairaland. grin grin grin them know themselves o

I for jam Nana for London but tight schedule no gree me.
who else?
Dayokanu na my hommie, we've been 2geda before all these shebangs

na ALmond i wan jam noww grin grin

Na trap! cheesy Lai lai!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  All I have to do is observe some movements on nairaland and I definitely know in ma "church" mind. . . . .bad move! Oh boy, try your luck somewhere else ooooooooooooooh. If life is like this on nairaland. . . one can only imagine. grin  Thank you for the offer. . . . . .but errrrrrrrrrrr. . . . we will remember it in our prayers.  Infact. . . . .shall we pray together? grin

efuah:

we chat and talk on phone.

Very inspirational I say. cool Forget those "JIMS". Wahala zone for real jobless people. Gossips! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.