Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,765 members, 7,748,607 topics. Date: Monday, 26 February 2024 at 12:20 PM

Religious Questions For Geniuses To Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Questions For Geniuses To Answer (106 Views)

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Questions For People Against Big Church Buildings In Nigeria / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Questions For Geniuses To Answer by MadeINchenzen2: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Is heaven and hell real, if they are kindly explain how you know that?

Who wrote the holy books, under what circumstances did they get inspiration to write it.

Are these holy books fictional or non fictional

Where does God live?

Who has seen Jesus Christ, Are these images on the internet the true pictures of Jesus?

What makes the devil bad?

The holy book teaches us forgiveness, why did God not forgive Adam and eve after they disobeyed him in the garden of Eden. Why did God not forgive the devil too.

Whats the location of the kingdom of God.

What's the difference between the mind, soul and spirit...

I'm here to learn. Thanks
Re: Religious Questions For Geniuses To Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

Who wrote the holy books, under what circumstances did they get inspiration to write it. Are these holy books fictional or non fictional
Where does God live?
Who has seen Jesus Christ, Are these images on the internet the true pictures of Jesus?
The holy book teaches us forgiveness, why did God not forgive Adam and eve after they disobeyed him in the garden of Eden. Why did God not forgive the devil too.

You need a free home Bible study with Jesus' real disciples: Jehovah's Witnesses

I am one of them, you can't find answers to all these questions on faceless forum like this but i will answer two out of your questions so pick the most important two and get your Bible ready!
Re: Religious Questions For Geniuses To Answer by muyico(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
hmmmmm baby Christian
Re: Religious Questions For Geniuses To Answer by FRANCISTOWN: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
Is heaven and hell real?
•NO

Who wrote the holy books, under what circumstances did they get inspiration to write it.
•Some semiliterate uneducated deluded dull individuals who wanted to subdue the whole world and put them under control.
•They were so power thirsty

•They are fictional. Pure fictions, every single character

Where do Gods live?
•In the heads of the idiots who believe in them

•Nobody
•There are no true pictures of Jesus because Jesus was a fiction.

•Nothing really, there is no devil persay. Human beings are the real devil. There is no Satan or Lucifer. That is a fictional character

•It's all fiction. The authors had to bring in forgiveness in the NT because they saw the OT is too harsh

•No where. There is no god, so there is no kingdom

•Your mind is your brain. There is no soul and there is no spirit

Re: Religious Questions For Geniuses To Answer by GRACEGLORY: 12:21am On Dec 04, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

Where does God live?

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Philosophia Occulta In Alchemy / Mouse Filmed Tidying Up Man's Shed Every Night / Victor Ad Share Testimony Video Of How T.B Joshua Anointing Oil Heal His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.