Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (99779 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 1money: 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello everyone, UBA is charging me extra fees for any purchase I make with my UBA africard in foreign sites. Has anyone else experienced this?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by lordkay10(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
1money:
Hello everyone, UBA is charging me extra fees for any purchase I make with my UBA africard in foreign sites. Has anyone else experienced this?
Lol....i also had a similar experience, I've broken their useless card since then,thieves!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by legalwealth(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
1money:

you people should all stop using those uba prepaid cards for now.
They are now charging too much.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by govaz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hello nairalanders,can somebody please help me on the correct format to change my new username and password in my africard weblog portal.Are they in letters like a-z or in nos.Like 0-9.Please this is urgent.Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by lordkay10(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
govaz:
Hello nairalanders,can somebody please help me on the correct format to change my new username and password in my africard weblog portal.Are they in letters like a-z or in nos.Like 0-9.Please this is urgent.Thanks in anticipation.
Your username is a combination of letters while your password is a combination of letters and numbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by princfred(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Any body know their current exchange rate for naira to euro?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by fxsignall: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2016
UBA, DEAD bank, Nigerian Banks are not helping Nigerians in anyways they are there to suck people dry in time of trouble, they charges 44% for web POS, then tell me how much will remain for ur transaction, Only God knows how they have gotten their degree in business school,i will advice u go to the bank and break the card right in their front. they charged me same 44% without prior notice . that is simply advance free fraud. i tell if u follow the systems of this country u will be running round a circle, unless u are a thief to go forward, because the system itself frustrates you. funny enough this charges is not a central bank policy the well known percentage is 2.75%. but when i called uba they told me they had an internal review to make the charges 44%. WHAT! Dead alive thieves.

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by usmanktg2(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2016
fxsignall:
UBA, DEAD bank, Nigerian Banks are not helping Nigerians in anyways they are there to suck people dry in time of trouble, they charges 44% for web POS, then tell me how much will remain for ur transaction, Only God knows how they have gotten their degree in business school,i will advice u go to the bank and break the card right in their front. they charged me same 44% without prior notice . that is simply advance free fraud. i tell if u follow the systems of this country u will be running round a circle, unless u are a thief to go forward, because the system itself frustrates you. funny enough this charges is not a central bank policy the well known percentage is 2.75%. but when i called uba they told me they had an internal review to make the charges 44%. WHAT! Dead alive thieves.

Pls someone to verify this
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by MonsieurCoder: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Any one still using this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.