Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,910 members, 7,745,494 topics. Date: Friday, 23 February 2024 at 09:19 AM

SOS: A Call For Help To My Brothers And Sisters In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / SOS: A Call For Help To My Brothers And Sisters In Islam (108 Views)

Telling Your Brothers And Friends You Love Them Is A Sunnah / Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student / Palm Wine In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS: A Call For Help To My Brothers And Sisters In Islam by Jubreal007: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2023
Salam alaekum waramotullahi Wabarakatuhu

Please brothers and sisters in Islam, it is with sadness and disappointment that I had to come and do this, but I seriously have no other option.

I am currently jobless and I have a family (a pregnant wife and 1 year old baby girl).

It has been so difficult to fend and provide basic needs including health issues being faced by my wife. As I'm currently speaking, our rent is due and we have been told to quit the apartment. I have no where to run to as the debts I'm currently in has not been paid.

My mind is not at rest and the thoughts of ending things (subanallah) kept crawling in my mind every now and then.

Please come to my aid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining Relationships: Note From The Adam Al-mufrad / The 'Tik Tok' In Each Of Our Lives.. / Some Descriptions Of Allaah That Are Mentioned In The Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.