Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,408 members, 7,747,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 February 2024 at 12:16 AM

How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. (2218 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by sisisioge: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
DarlingtonC:
Hmmm.

Elite babe making sense as usual.

Where have you been?

I dey o. Howdy? Enjoy grin
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
I used to think that if the other side is bliss and peace, then it would render our mourning of the dead valueless

Roman Politician and Philosopher, Seneca said "Death is a release from and an end of all pains: beyond it our sufferings cannot extend: it restores us to the peaceful rest in which we lay before we were born. If anyone pities the dead, he ought also to pity those who have not been born."

Senecatheyonger

Seneca likes this post

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
DarlingtonC:
This is so sad.
Some work places are terrible battle fields. Be strong spiritually or get smoked
Black man save yourself from ignorance. undecided
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by Franzinni: 2:01am On Dec 08, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Who ordained it

Scientists dont believe so and most Theists dont think God would have been cruel enough to do that
God is both good and also evil ... If you need evidence, then look at the creation even up to man who he created in his own image .... Are you not a mix of good and evil with an endless pull towards both extremes .... But if I would tell you my opinion I would say evil is the default state of everything , even good will not have meaning if evil didn't exist becasue good demands energy but evil doesn't. I say this to say sometimes evil occurs at a zoom level that it's is percieved as cruel but if you zoom out you might then see good.

Let me give an example .... Let's take Hitler ! Imagine when he was a boy, some serial killer kidnapped him and tore him to pieces, the world would have never known what a monster he would become but at that moment looking at his corpse as a boy, you would be inclined to see it as an act of cruelty and evil ... But on the grand scheme, that might have saved millions of lives... Scientist dont know anything... They are limited beyond belief and it should come to your understanding that they have yet to create anything, they only discover things that was created to be discovered ... Remember also knowledge is independent of the knowing
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2023
We4all:
Too bad! Something similar happened to someone who was very close to me. I won't be surprised if he was posted to replace another staff and he was taken down spiritually. There are too many spiritual battles in the work place and only the strongest survives.

There's no spiritual way of killing people. You guys should stop this primitive belief.

People can only be physically killed through assassination, food poisoning, drinks poisoning, etc.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by We4all: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

There's no spiritual way of killing people. You guys should stop this primitive belief.

People can only be physically killed through assassination, food poisoning, drinks poisoning, etc.

Next time, don't quote me to display your ignorance pls. If you feel there is no spiritual way of killing people, then you should have ignored my post.

Even the Westerners you are trying so hard to imitate know these things exist. Go and seek knowledge and don't wallow in ignorance.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by 1TrippleCee: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

The joke is on you

There are millions of ways to kill people without physical contact
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Franzinni:
God is both good and also evil ... If you need evidence, then look at the creation even up to man who he created in his own image .... Are you not a mix of good and evil with an endless pull towards both extremes .... But if I would tell you my opinion I would say evil is the default state of everything , even good will not have meaning if evil didn't exist becasue good demands energy but evil doesn't. I say this to say sometimes evil occurs at a zoom level that it's is percieved as cruel but if you zoom out you might then see good.

Let me give an example .... Let's take Hitler ! Imagine when he was a boy, some serial killer kidnapped him and tore him to pieces, the world would have never known what a monster he would become but at that moment looking at his corpse as a boy, you would be inclined to see it as an act of cruelty and evil ... But on the grand scheme, that might have saved millions of lives... Scientist dont know anything... They are limited beyond belief and it should come to your understanding that they have yet to create anything, they only discover things that was created to be discovered ... Remember also knowledge is independent of the knowing

U went on using scenarios to support your belief

My question is what school of thought do u belong?

Plus, i dont understand what u meant by science hasnt created anything...

They discovered some but also created alot.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2023
1TrippleCee:

The joke is on you

How many of your enemies have you been able to kill through any of those means?

How many of the numerous useless Nigerian politicians can you kill for us through such non physical means? Or do you love them?

And do you think you would still be alive today if there were a spiritual way of killing people or you don't believe you have enemies some of whom would prefer you dead??
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by Franzinni: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

U went on using scenarios to support your belief

My question is what school of thought do u belong?

Plus, i dont understand what u meant by science hasnt created anything...

They discovered some but also created alot.

I am a mystic... And yes it is impossible for anything to be created... It can only be discovered... Let's use mathematics for example, all the formulas exist even if they didn't get discovered, the knowledge is independent of the knowing. 1+1 equals 2 even if there was no consciousness to observe it ... Nothing is created, it only gets discovered
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2023
We4all:

Next time, don't quote me to display your ignorance pls. If you feel there is no spiritual way of killing people, then you should have ignored my post.

Even the Westerners you are trying so hard to imitate know these things exist. Go and seek knowledge and don't wallow in ignorance.

I can't ignore such posts because i can't tolerate people preaching nonsense that's purely based on unfounded superstitions and ignorance.

Today, Nigerians are suffering because they allowed people got away in the '70s and '80s with the stupid beliefs that rituals give wealth.

Look at how a human is reasoning! Westerners know it exists, yet they invest billions of dollars annually into arms when they can spiritually kill their enemies?!
What a foolish way of reasoning!!
No wonder we're not making any headway in Nigeria!
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by We4all: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I can't ignore such posts because i can tolerate people preaching nonsense that's purely based on unfounded superstitions and ignorance.

Today, Nigerians are suffering because they allowed people got away in the '70s and '80s with the stupid beliefs that rituals give wealth.

Look at how a human is reasoning! Westerners know it exists, yet they invest billions of dollars annually into arms when they can spiritually kill their enemies?!
What a foolish way of reasoning!!
No wonder we're not making any headway in Nigeria!

The bolded shows your ignorance. The westerners are supposed to get the data page and pictures of all their enemies, take it to a shrine and start the rituals of killing them one after the other, right?

Or better still, they pay a 'one on one' visit to their enemies, just to get an item that belongs to their enemies so it can be used for the rituals, right?

You don't know jack and don't understand how these things work. For someone to attack you spiritually, you must have contact with that person. So, your reasoning of Westerners using spiritual means to kill their enemies is ridiculous.

Saying these things don't exist is admitting that there is no Satan, and also admitting that evil doesn't exist either. I know someone who always doubted these things until life happened.

Your mouth is running because you are yet to experience life. When life happens to you, come back so we can continue the discussion.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
We4all:

The bolded shows your ignorance. The westerners are supposed to get the data page and pictures of all their enemies, take it to a shrine and start the rituals of killing them one after the other, right?

Or better still, they pay a 'one on one' visit to their enemies, just to get an item that belongs to their enemies so it can be used for the rituals, right?

You don't know jack and don't understand how these things work. For someone to attack you spiritually, you must have contact with that person. So, your reasoning of Westerners using spiritual means to kill their enemies is ridiculous.

Saying these things don't exist is admitting that there is no Satan, and also admitting that evil doesn't exist either. I know someone who always doubted these things until life happened.

Your mouth is running because you are yet to experience life. When life happens to you, come back so we can continue the discussion.

This boy thinks I'm still a kid who just came into this world. Do you know how many years i have spent here on earth?
So, if life happens to me, i interpret it spiritually?
That's the mistake all of you with this crazy and weird belief system make whenever you encounter any of the life's challenges.
If your business crashes in a 3rd world country like Nigeria where the economy is struggling, you attribute to village people and end up, not only failing to find the proper solutions to your problems, but also making unnecessary enemies.

If your car get involved in an accident in a country where the roads are deathtraps, you blame it on witchcraft.

People who live like that never really find solutions to their problems and are hardly successful in life.
I don't attribute any challenge i encounter to any supernatural forces, because they do not exist.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by We4all: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

This boy thinks I'm still a kid who just came into this world. Do you know how many years i have spent here on earth?
So, if life happens to me, i interpret it spiritually?
That's the mistake all of you with this crazy and weird belief system make whenever you encounter any of the life's challenges.
If your business crashes in a 3rd world country like Nigeria where the economy is struggling, you attribute to village people and end up, not only failing to find the proper solutions to your problems, but also making unnecessary enemies.

If your car get involved in an accident in a country where the roads are deathtraps, you blame it on witchcraft.

People who live like that never really find solutions to their problems and are hardly successful in life.
I don't attribute any challenge i encounter to any supernatural forces, because they do not exist.

Good for you!
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
We4all:
■ Next time, don't quote me to display your ignorance pls. If you feel there is no spiritual way of killing people, then you should have ignored my post.
Imitate what exactly? One of the dead giveaways for folks who speak in ignorance is the immediate/desperate attempt to drag westerners into it all. Which westerners are trying to imitate wetin abeg? lipsrsealed
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by We4all: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Imitate what exactly? One of the dead giveaways for folks who speak in ignorance is the immediate/desperate attempt to drag westerners into it all. Which westerners are trying to imitate wetin abeg? lipsrsealed

Trying to imitate their ways of life by calling Africans 'primitive'.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
We4all:
■ Trying to imitate their ways of life by calling Africans 'primitive'.
The ones who make Africans seem primitive are folks who think as you do, and sadly, you lot make up the majority. lipsrsealed
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by We4all: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The ones who make Africans seem primitive are folks who think as you do, and sadly, you lot make up the majority. lipsrsealed

We think that way because life has happened to us. Some of us never used to think that way but when reality dawned on us, we came down to earth.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
We4all:
■ We think that way because life has happened to us. Some of us never used to think that way but when reality dawned on us, we came down to earth.
Abegi! Thinking that way is in no way unique to Africans. The westerners you know of today used to think that way thousands of years ago -- life happened to them too. But as they got to embracing reality and differentiating fact from the imagined they shed that old and ignorant way of thinking as they found evidence to convince them otherwise. What is Africa's excuse for holding on to this way of thinking even to this day with evidence of any kind to show for the belief? undecided
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by We4all: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abegi! Thinking that way is in no way unique to Africans. The westerners you know of today used to think that way thousands of years ago -- life happened to them too. But as they got to embracing reality and differentiating fact from the imagined they shed that old and ignorant way of thinking as they found evidence to convince them otherwise. What is Africa's excuse for holding on to this way of thinking even to this day with evidence of any kind to show for the belief? undecided

I'm glad you accepted that they used to think that way. Let me ask you a question: Have you or a relative of yours ever encountered anyone who threatened or predicted about an evil encounter and it happened? I guess not!

As for me, I have and that's why I keep making that statement that 'life happened'. There are things I don't even want to say because it makes me mad.

I have very close relatives who fought hard to stay alive after being threatened with death. Prior to their deaths, everything was revealed to them (not by a man of God or a herbalist).

I was by the bedside of one of them and this was her last words : "Forget, devil is strong". You don't have to believe but those of us with life experiences know exactly what we are talking about.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
We4all:
I'm glad you accepted that they used to think that way. Let me ask you a question: Have you or a relative of yours ever encountered anyone who threatened or predicted about an evil encounter and it happened? I guess not!
■ As for me, I have and that's why I keep making that statement that 'life happened'. There are things I don't even want to say because it makes me mad. I have very close relatives who fought hard to stay alive after being threatened with death. Prior to their deaths, everything was revealed to them (not by a man of God or a herbalist).
■ I was by the bedside of one of them and this was her last words : "Forget, devil is strong". You don't have to believe but those of us with life experiences know exactly what we are talking about
Even I am able to do that and each time I did it, it was never about spiritual bullsheet but just using my brain and comparing circumstances and patterns. I did that for the longest and hated how it alienated me from others as eventually, I saw flaws everywhere I looked and was always trying to avoid getting carried along with the foolishness of others. Anyways... undecided

2. The human mind is able to make predictions and though far and in between, sometimes those predictions are on point. Statisticians and analysts, Data scientists, etc., now use the same idea to predict even market's, trends, stocks, weather, etc. undecided

3. If we are to assume that by devil, she was in fact referring to the same devil referenced by Jesus Christ, then there is a problem with what she said. Devil is the ego of men ...he lives inside of men who live according to their own will so technically he is man and is only as strong as man's desire to rule over himself rather than bow in submission to God but man's ego is still not as strong as Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God. So, do you believe what she said is your fact or not? undecided
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by We4all: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Even I am able to do that and each time I did it, it was never about spiritual bullsheet but just using my brain and comparing circumstances and patterns. I did that for the longest and hated how it alienated me from others as eventually, I saw flaws everywhere I looked and was always trying to avoid getting carried along with the foolishness of others. Anyways... undecided

2. The human mind is able to make predictions and though far and in between, sometimes those predictions are on point. Statisticians and analysts, Data scientists, etc., now use the same idea to predict even market's, trends, stocks, weather, etc. undecided

3. If we are to assume that by devil, she was in fact referring to the same devil referenced by Jesus Christ, then there is a problem with what she said. Devil is the ego of men ...he lives inside of men who live according to their own will so technically he is man and is only as strong as man's desire to rule over himself rather than bow in submission to God but man's ego is still not as strong as Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God. So, do you believe what she said is your fact or not? undecided

When someone says that 'devil is strong', it's their way of saying that 'evil is real and it abounds'. I have never encountered Satan and don't know what he looks like. But I have experienced evil and can boldly tell you that humans are the real devil.

I can count up to 7 people whose death were predicted in a strange way. A female beggar who behaves like she is mentally deranged walked up to one of them. The man pulled out 200 naira note and handed it to the woman. The woman told him and I quote: 'Sorry, but I don't accept gifts from dead people ".

This made the man confused and when he insisted that she should accept it, she said the man had already been killed spiritually and nothing will change that.

The man begged her to accept the money, but she refused. He came home and narrated his ordeal to his family. 3 days after his encounter with the woman, he was strolling down the street and a bike hit him. He died on the spot!

Would you describe his story as hallucinations? There are other life experiences that I would have shared but I am a lazy typist and can't type no more. It's okay not to believe but that doesn't change the fact that evil abounds in our world today.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
We4all:
When someone says that 'devil is strong', it's their way of saying that 'evil is real and it abounds'. I have never encountered Satan and don't know what he looks like. But I have experienced evil and can boldly tell you that humans are the real devil.
■ I can count up to 7 people whose death were predicted in a strange way. A female beggar who behaves like she is mentally deranged walked up to one of them. The man pulled out 200 naira note and handed it to the woman. The woman told him and I quote: 'Sorry, but I don't accept gifts from dead people ".
■ This made the man confused and when he insisted that she should accept it, she said the man had already been killed spiritually and nothing will change that. The man begged her to accept the money, but she refused. He came home and narrated his ordeal to his family. 3 days after his encounter with the woman, he was strolling down the street and a bike hit him. He died on the spot!
■ Would you describe his story as hallucinations? There are other life experiences that I would have shared but I am a lazy typist and can't type no more. It's okay not to believe but that doesn't change the fact that evil abounds in our world today.
Exactly! Evil lives inside the hearts of men and is perpetrated by men so to claim it is spiritual(intangible) is bullsheet since evil that men do can be experienced through all our senses. undecided

2. But the woman was wrong....he wasn't dead at that point. You can't be dead and still breathing at the same time. So, technically it was not a prediction but words from a mind not in alignment. undecided

3. He was being killed spiritually yet he remained alive for 3 days and did not die until after he was hit by a bike? Come on! Everyone knows that anyone of us could die at anytime so why insist that this man dying days after the encounter with the beggar had to do with what she said. Do you know how many times before that one event that the same man must have heard something along the same likes but nothing happened? Oi! undecided

4. It ain't his story that I would describe as such but your clinging to it as though factual that I would. lipsrsealed
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by We4all: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Exactly! Evil lives inside the hearts of men and is perpetrated by men so to claim it is spiritual(intangible) is bullsheet since evil that men do can be experienced through all our senses. undecided

2. But the woman was wrong....he wasn't dead at that point. You can't be dead and still breathing at the same time. So, technically it was not a prediction but words from a mind not in alignment. undecided

3. He was being killed spiritually yet he remained alive for 3 days and did not die until after he was hit by a bike? Come on! Everyone knows that anyone of us could die at anytime so why insist that this man dying days after the encounter with the beggar had to do with what she said. Do you know how many times before that one event that the same man must have heard something along the same likes but nothing happened? Oi! undecided

4. It ain't his story that I would describe as such but your clinging to it as though factual that I would. lipsrsealed

She said he was already spiritually dead because she could see things beyond the physical. I agree with you that anyone can die at anytime, but the death of that man was already sealed spiritually.

And no, no one ever predicted something like that before that encounter. Remember, I never said a pastor but a beggar who used to behave like a mad woman. This was exactly the reason why the man was worried because mad people can be clairvoyant and mysterious.

Now that I think about it, your argument just made me recall another experience. If not for privacy sake, I wish I could expose the woman involved. In her case, she died. Like, died for real!

In case you're wondering, she wasn't taken to the morgue to be embalmed according to her wish. She had been sick because her co- wife had been fighting her spiritually.

She was certified dead and 2 days after, she was being prepared for burial. While some women were bathing her, she woke up suddenly and caused commotion.

Her narration: She found herself walking down the aisle. Then she encountered her late mom who asked her what she was doing there. She told her mom that she got tired of life because her co-wife won't let her have peace.

Her mom started to scold her and asked her to get back. She refused and they got into an argument. Her mom was adamant and she finally succumbed to her mom's pressure. Then the mom told her that before you go back, I want you to go and bath in that river.

She said she agreed, and it was while she started bathing, that she woke up only to realize that she was being prepared for burial. As for the co-wife, what happened to her can only be imagined.

Things are happening, and just because you haven't encountered these things doesn't mean they don't exist. While some are lucky and may never experience such evil, others aren't so lucky.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by 4ward4: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:

The joke is on you

You are actually the Joker here...Black magicians have a rule and physical contacts must be made to hurt the person they are after and basically it all boils down to poisoning. Nobody can harm you without a physical contact , forget Nigeria films. Reason why your circle needs to be small ,same reason why security details are beefed up and such personnel are highly paid in influential individuals home.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by Pacesetter2021: 3:03am On Dec 10, 2023
You have spoken the truth.

May God help us.
Re: How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. by ezugegere(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2023
Truth is alot of young people these days are hypertensive. Many are not aware. Some are aware but refuse to take their medications for reasons best known to them.
One told me that it's because he heard that antihypertensives can affect a man's sexual performance, which is actually not true.

Please if you have not checked your blood pressure recently, go to any hospital or pharmacy store and ask them to check your blood pressure. Most will not charge you for that.
Hypertension is a silent killer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother And Child! / Will You Marry Your Spouse Even If Your Pastor Disapproves Of It? / The Type Of Wife I Want VS The Type Of Daughter In Law Mum Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.