Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,419 members, 7,804,880 topics. Date: Monday, 22 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (75 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 13)

Romans 12:2; And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Beloveth, if you don’t constantly renew your mind with the word of God, you are very likely to become obsolete soon and end up in misery.

Note: Life and Time are automated, so they wait for nobody.

We are all products of God’s thoughts, just as everything you see on earth actually started with just one thought. Idleness is not when your hands are not at work but, when you your mind becomes dormant.
“An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.”

When you consistently engage your heart and mind with the word of God, God’s creative virtue begins to trickle into you, and as time goes on, it begins to flow like a river, you’ll begin to see clearer pictures and as you act on them, God’s creative ability will be activated in you.

We’ve had so many dreamers and thinkers who never accomplished anything, because they were only at the initiation stage; those dreams and thoughts were not acted upon.
Every thought whether good or bad, is an initial of a global project or program.

To whomever you give your heart to, that person takes your time and shapes your life into his own nature. If you give your life to Jesus Christ today, He will shape you into a divine creative project of peace; a royal priesthood, a king to reign here on earth in His stead and also reign with Him in Heaven.
Revelation 5:10 says; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The desperate quest of man for modernization and technological advancement, gave the devil an ample opportunity to infiltrate the human race with divers ideas and creatures that will only attract the wrath of God upon man.

Beloveth child of God, please return to your Maker today.

To be continued…

Prayer: Father Lord, I thank you for making me a king to reign in your stead, please show me mercy and come into my life today in Jesus Christ’s name.

Amen!

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly...

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Devotional, Today, December 6, 2023 - Real Problems / Snail Farming Training / Christianity Project: Let Us answer your questions about Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.