Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (33934 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by dfav: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2011
Why Are The Baddest Girls Finding It Easier To Marry Than The Good Ones:

Hello House;

I need you contriburtion;

Something happened in my area of recent; i asked after one notorious bad girl that Be Intimate with any thing (she even have a baby girl in SS2); she clubs like hell; and they told me
that she married.

I laughed; but to my greatest surprised; she is really married to one rich Nigerian sweet looking handsome guy; who just relocated from the UK.
the both of them are now leaving together in VGC; she is living big.

infact the day they came to pay her bride price; O boy ,   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make i nor talk; come and see people from all works of life

Meanwhile her elder sister; that very good & church person; is still there un-married.

so i am surprised; whats happening these last days; alot of good single ladies in church yet christian brodas are marrying unbelievers all with the statement,

I WILL CHANGE HER,

so what will happen to those sisters in church;

contribution please,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Sundayademola(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2011
Hmm,no comment
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2011
Abeg op make u help me define wetin u mean by ''good'' and ''bad''. I can see that you equate clubbing for being bad and going 2 church or mosque for being good. Wake up and dont be deceived. Most of those religion minded people are hyprocrites. Who is even going 2 church or mosque these days 2 look 4 spouse? Na old fashion bcoz evry where na e corrupt. Na only God dey help man. so abeg mak u leave matta.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by dfav: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ YORKE;

hmmmm , noted
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by WebSurfer(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2011
@op work on ur english,
@ topic, d girl knows how to f.u.ck simple, we r in a materialistic world

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by freecocoa(f): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
So Op cos person go club mean say him bad and then person wey go church good?
You gats try upgrade your thinking facolity(according to my neighbour).
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by ebonyvibe(f): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2011
cos the bad girls know how to spot and keep the good guys (remember they are bad)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by BillKay(f): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
Dis is a non disputin fact- d truth is- d club gal which u call BAD might have a good character nd knows how 2 treat a guy right while d church gal which u cal GOOD might not have any of these qualities which men look out 4 when it comes 2 settlin down wit a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by agabaI23(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
Are you a club girl with good character? tongue
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by dfav: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
@websurfer & freecocoa;

na village community grammer school 4 kpokpogri nai i attend,

please make u nor mind my Oyinbo abeg,

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by WebSurfer(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
lol,
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Not in all cases. . . And you know it![/size]
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by iice(f): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
Maybe because they are better at it undecided
And you really can't change anyone unless the person desires the change. Even then, it's rarely successful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by dfav: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2011
To those that said why do I say that club girls are bad;
do remember that our Parents & Pastors always preach against going to the club

is if its good why will they go against it??

@iice
whats rarely successful?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by iice(f): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2011
True change

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by dfav: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2011
I just raised the same topic in my office,

and my co-staff just told a story of how in a Deeper life church bible study meeting that someone asked the pastor; that why is it that brother XYZ, (who is my neighbor) is always
fighting with his wife but Mr ABC, (my neighbor also) who dont go to church is enjoying his marriage,

maybe some u guys that said some church ladies are pretending maynot b far from the truth,

just thinking,
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by kpolli(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2011
bad girls are sharper and know how to get what they want.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddlemii: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2011
kpolli:

bad girls are sharper and know how to get what they want.

really?? Define a bad girl for me please!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddlemii: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2011
@op

I swear all the bad girls I know are married and the good ones can't even fit in let alone marry. A lady should be sophisticated with a little bit of rascality. A lady ought to be street wise & homely at the same time. Bad girls are real, straight forward & sensible. These days the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Plus they are fun to be with & they keep the relationship alive and healthy.

Don't look at me, I am not a bad girl nor a good girl.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by LongOne1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
Bad girls are generally more fun to be with. Moreover, they know how to re-invent themselves which is why they remain popular.

Good girls, however, seem less exciting and are most often used to conventional ways of doing things – lacking spontaneity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by BABE3: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2011
It's always fun to be a very good bad girl.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
Are virgins considered good girls and non-virgins considered bad girls?

The reason I asked because many guys from all nationalities stated that a virgin is an epitome of good girl.

Do you agree?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddlemii: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
Long One:

Bad girls are generally more fun to be with. Moreover, they know how to re-invent themselves which is why they remain popular.

Good girls, however, seem less exciting and are most often used to conventional ways of doing things – lacking spontaneity.

Thought you always play the good boy card on here. I suggest you edit your post before Pendo & Nayah gets here. Won't want you ruining the rep you have here. Sure its not your brother writing on your behalf.

Short two, please get you brother to comment on this topic, thank you! Its him we want not you.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by baskem(f): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2011
BABE!:

It's always fun to be a very good bad girl.
yes oh!

and the op need to relocate to a 'sane' neighborhood with positive mindset! #justmyopinion
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
OP when u say baddest girls if u mean ashis then i go let u know say na their some of their customers na im dem dey marry cheesy
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddlemii: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Are virgins considered good girls and non-virgins considered bad girls?  

The reason I asked because many guys from all nationalities stated that a virgin is an epitome of good girl.

Do you agree?  

Such an ignorant statement from unrealistic guys from all nationalities. I disagree and squash it with my behind.

So if a lady acts right & does the right things, you need to lift up her skirt, strip her & confirm she has a hymen before she can be tagged as a good girl. That is preposterous!!!

There is nothing as good or bad, What we have are ladies with different characters & xteristics.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by kpolli(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

really?? Define a bad girl for me please!

JSSCE question. . . . undecided
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by BABE3: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2011
baskem:

yes oh!

and the op need to relocate to a 'sane' neighborhood with positive mindset! #justmyopinion

You gerrit. A very good bad guy + A very good bad girl = A Wonderful combination. Unstoppable.  cool
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by LongOne1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Thought you always play the good boy card on here. I suggest you edit your post before Pendo & Nayah gets here. Won't want you ruining the rep you have here. Sure its not your brother writing on your behalf.

Short two, please get you brother to comment on this topic, thank you! Its him we want not you.

^^^Hahahaha, guess me’s a mixture of both - a reformed individual who’s only one-quarter evil now, lol.

BTW, I wouldn’t want a girl who says how high when I say jump, even if she’s 'good'.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddlemii: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
kpolli:

JSSCE question. . . . undecided

It wasn't impt. SSCE was the koko na to get u into uni & cover ur face when they post ur result. So abeg define am for me. Make I get paper & hb pencil
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddlemii: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2011
Long One:

^^^Hahahaha, guess me’s a mixture of both - a reformed individual who’s only one-quarter evil now, lol.

BTW, I wouldn’t want a girl who says how high when I say jump, even if she’s 'good'.

Ok. When you are awake, I will be here. Where is Long one cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by kpolli(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
A bad girl has more sex mates than period days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / See This Military Styled Pre-wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.