Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. (41416 Views)

The U.S. Navy Has Taken Back Control Of The Israel-affiliated Tanker Hijacked! / 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Nazi Amalekites have no Choice.
They either Surrender or they are sent to Virgin land.

Its obvious, your gumption is callow, Israel kidnapping of Palestinian civilian and call them terrorists, what a shameless nation called Isreal! If you have a real sight, your right sense should tell you they were civilians. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by bigpicture001: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2023
very smart move by the harmas foot soldiers....u live to fight again after prisoner exchanges in d future
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by LUAN(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Solitechworld:

Those are not Hamas!

They are civilians forcibly arrested by Israeli Terrorists

Hamas is not a terrorist organization.....

:::::::::::::::::

NairaLand seems to have become a platform for IDF propaganda. I am curious if Seun, the founder, is aware of and consents to this. I raised this concern in his Twitter comment section, and he committed to addressing it. However, only one of the two concerns I highlighted has been partially resolved. The ongoing issue involves:

1. The prevention of Muslim content from reaching the front page on Fridays.

2. NairaLand serving as a tool for spreading IDF misinformation and propaganda.

are you from palestine? The number one should be your only concern "1. The prevention of Muslim content from reaching the front page on Fridays." not what is happening in a foreign land.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Kossyso: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2023
Why didn't they die as martyrs? It's no longer from the river to the sea, now it's gonna be from Gaza to prison😂
No go shook hand for wetin pass you!

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Solitechworld(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2023
LUAN:
are you from palestine? The number one should be your only concern "1. The prevention of Muslim content from reaching the front page on Fridays." not what is happening in a foreign land.

Both issues revolve around a discriminatory stance against Muslims.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by BreakingNews21: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2023
I have to wonder if Naija news is featured 🤔 on the FP of Israeli forums, particularly the recent Kaduna bombing. I'd bet it isn't.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by papapchi(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2023
Why is Nigeria media full of evil and paddling fake news? The people you called Hamas Nazi's are merely people unlawfully arrested by Israeli solders in the occupied Palestine territory, including journalist. Nigeria and it's gutter media are nothing but evil, May the suffering of the Palestine befall anyone that is encouraging Israel geocide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Osanoghodua1: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2023
They're scared of dying? When 72 virgins await them in paradise, they will be given matchless strength by scam Allah to sex all 72 virgins daily without been weak. Which is better to die and be given 72virgins or to be prisoners on the side of the blessed people of God? Allah scammed them all.

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Righteousness2(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2023
FIRDAUS3:

Its obvious, your gumption is callow, Israel kidnapping of Palestinian civilian and call them terrorists, what a shameless nation called Isreal! If you have a real sight, your right sense should tell you they were civilians. undecided

The usual Palestine" INNOCENT CIVILIANS" You mean!

These are your INNOCENT CIVILIANS on civil clothing with RPGs and bombs to kill.
Hold your speech boi! These are TERRORISTS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by caleboxylic: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2023
papapchi:
Why is Nigeria media full of evil and paddling fake news? The people you called Hamas Nazi's are merely people unlawfully arrested by Israeli solders in the occupied Palestine territory, including journalist. Nigeria and it's gutter media are nothing but evil, May the suffering of the Palestine befall anyone that is encouraging Israel geocide.

Stories. Tell those Arab migrants to vacate Jewish land. What are Arabs migrants doing in Samaria and Judaea?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by ozone0801(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Dream25:
Is that journalist also part of Hamas??... cheesy

Israel kidnapping of Palestinian civilian and call them terrorists, what a shameless nation...

You are sensible Sir!
These captives are civilians, not hamas soldiers, where is their weapon, if they where truly caught?
I just pray for peace in the region, because innocent lives are lost daily.

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by nolywe(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2023
Tagging innocent palestines Hamas is so bad...same thing out government is doing to innocent igbos...Tagging them as ipob

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by misreal(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2023
How did some people even know that those guys are civilians?
They just want to blame israel for everything.
What are able bodied men doing in northern Gaza if they are not terrorist?
Did the IDF go into the UN camp to catch these ones?
A soldier that strips looks like a civilian.
All these noise here on Nairaland will not stop the IDF from pummeling hamas.
The intelligent ones are already surrendering

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Postinor: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Hamas terrorists should not be given the opportunity to surrender. Death to all muslim terrorists and their sympathizers.
I am a muslim
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Angrymode: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2023
RepoMan007:
The 72 virgins have long died. Few alive are now HIV positive.

This 72 virgin reason to make heaven is the reason I know Islam is a big scam. Muslims must be really dumb to believe this shit!

No matter who you are, as long as you are a Muslim believing the 72 virgins shit, you are very dumb and can be brainwashed in any direction.

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by TheSuperX(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2023
Holiness2100:
Hamas gunmen in the heart of Gaza are surrendering to Israeli troops in large numbers.

They are stripped to their underwear to make sure they aren't wearing explosive devices.
Those are not terrorist but unharmed Palestinian civilians, you jobless thing.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by deyemia: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I wonder why Terrorists like you always bring in the word "Christians" anytime there's discussion about Hamas terrorists organization. What concerns Christianity with the nefarious and precarious activities of an Islam'ic terrorists organization?

Keep enjoying your slumber
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by gbaskiboy: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2023
Righteousness2:

Cry more sir.
I stand with ISRAEL.

Tell me if this is what Christlike attitude is fanning the ember of war. John 8:35&36 Christ identify Love as a mark to identify true christians today and the love break boundaries irrespective of the person's religion affiliations. Keep on deceiving your members with false teachings even with your name righteousness you never live up to that publicly talkless of your private life. Wicked man!

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by mikeapollo: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2023
Sultty:
I want u to take note that it is "hamas"not Palestines that surrender to Israel and by God grace the two state solution will see the light of day. Enough of this occupations and provocations

Occupation by who?
The Arabs (so called Palestinians) are living on the land that belong to the Jews/Israelis. Go read your Koran Chapter 5:20-21 and the Bible if you care to know.

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by TheSuperX(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2023
jaxxy:
I would ask hamas to let Israel be so peace can reign. Push for the 2 state solution and live happily ever after with their neighbours.
Israel didn't agree for the two state agreement, they just want to take all the lands belonging to Palestinians.

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Righteousness2(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Nice man I hear you.
I Stand with ISRAEL.

gbaskiboy:

Tell me if this is what Christlike attitude is fanning the ember of war. John 8:35&36 Christ identify Love as a mark to identify true christians today. Keep on deceiving your members with false teachings even with your name righteousness you never live up to that publicly talkless of your private life. Wicked man!

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by voltront: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2023
It'sdefinitely for traffic. This buys into the Narrative that the moderators are pro Isreal on Nairaland. The deliberate attempt at propagat I ng anti islamic views is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. Anyway Nairaland isn't what used to be. Good riddance.
Sapiosexuality:
Nazi terrorists? Is this headline just to get traffic or just mere ignorance? If the article didn't mention Nazi anywhere, where exactly did nairaland get what they put on front-page? What's really wrong with you guys?

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Mccullum: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2023
Why won't they surrendered when they knew that all boys and men of Palestine are fighters to Israeli forces, for them not

to be killed, it's best option for them to surrender pending when madness of Israeli government will cease.

This is not war, this is invasion, war against those that has no standing armed forces like army, navy and air force.

Is that war? example of war is that of Russo-Ukrainian war where both had everything to match each other on int'l rules of war.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Lukuluku69(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2023
Holiness2100:
Hamas gunmen in the heart of Gaza are surrendering to Israeli troops in large numbers.

They are stripped to their underwear to make sure they aren't wearing explosive devices.

The same way their Ancestors stripped someone some 2,000 years ago.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by deyemia: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2023
When did Israel arrest all the children they exchanged during hostage swap? The only information most people have here is from western media. Hence, brainwashed. Calling the actual terrorist victims. Hamas is the only military presence in Gaza. Nigerian Army can become terrorist in your country spectacle I guess. They call themselves resistance fighters. Let that sink in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Mosh1: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Holiness2100:

Why can`t you verify news before posting online? Is it due to laziness or are you part of the propaganda?
I only blame the people who believe you.
The fact is that IDF has been lying about everything in this war, from 40 beheaded babies to Hamas tunnel under Shifa hospital. They raided a UN school yesterday where civilians were hiding, and they termed them Hamas. Hamas surrendered in their 100s? Please tell another lie.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by ShangTsung000: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Somilat:

read my signature criminal.

the men look like civilians

What's the difference between a civilian and a terrorist?

You usually find way to sound dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by mikeapollo: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2023
Difrent:

FAKE NEWS
And
Israeli propaganda.

They didn't surrender
Israel just arrested them indiscriminately
And it was in West bank not in Gaza.

You are also quoting Al Jazeera propaganda!.
You could see clearly that the people in the huge dug hole are in the Gaza war front.

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by TheSuperX(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2023
TheSuperX:
Unfortunately Nigerians feeds on western propaganda because they are very ignorant, no wonder Nigerians have one of the lowest IQ in the world.
Difrent:

FAKE NEWS
And
Israeli propaganda.

They didn't surrender
Israel just arrested them indiscriminately
And it was in West bank not in Gaza.

Unfortunately Nigerians feeds on western propaganda because they are very ignorant, no wonder Nigerians have one of the lowest IQ in the world because they can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by AllahOfBlood: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2023
Kill all of them
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by mabea: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2023
RepoMan007:
That's how demonic forces will bow to Jesus at last.
They always bow
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by lagosrd: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2023
Morals of this is that
Don't start what you cannot finish
And
Don't fight someone , you can't handle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges / President Ghani Fled Kabul With $169million In Cash: Ambassador Demands Arrest / Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.