Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ (12179 Views)

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Imagine Ooo, TMZ Newes Called Our Nigerian Ankara Ugly...lets Make Them Pay / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 12:47am On Nov 02, 2011
ItsModella:

They did sign a prenup that will serve to protect their respective wealth if things don't last until death do them part. He does not receive anything. In essence, kim and all her assets are protected. And guess what? Kris drew up the prenup.
Now with a prenup like that, this whole drama was somewhat expected. The entire thing is bullshit. The Kardashians are real attention seekers. They are game to anything that can place their names in the headlines.

Why not tell the whole story. When you say one side of it then it seems more like hating on her. They both protected their assets. Who does nto sign a prenup when you have that much money and assets and many of it which is intertwined with other family members. Saying that the prenup meant that they planned this makes it seem like people are just deaperate to crucify the kardashians. The man got his own share of the 20,000,000.00. So what say you to that. call them both immature brats just don't focus on one person
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by minute(f): 1:56am On Nov 02, 2011
I thought she always kind of just fit with Reggie. Funny how they reported she just had lunch with him.

Anyway, you could see this coming. They never seemed right together. She's too high maintenance(look

at the scene on her show when she was saying she could not live in the lower lifestyle he had). l think he

(a B- list?)was looking for someone too high profile. What guy wouldn't want to marry Kim Kardashian even

though they know it's going to fail, everyone knows who they are, and for a basketball player no one's ever heard

of before, that will get you some big publicity. He said how dare anyone question his motives, but as you can see

from the recent pictures, even  though he made a big deal about not needing a high maintenance lifestyle like Kim,

he sure did have fun spending lots of money partying(with Scott) in that 72 day period.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 2:41am On Nov 02, 2011
minute:

I thought she always kind of just fit with Reggie. Funny how they reported she just had lunch with him.

Anyway, you could see this coming. They never seemed right together. She's too high maintenance(look

at the scene on her show when she was saying she could not live in the lower lifestyle he had). l think he

(a B- list?)was looking for someone too high profile. What guy wouldn't want to marry Kim Kardashian even

though they know it's going to fail, everyone knows who they are, and for a basketball player no one's ever heard

of before, that will get you some big publicity. He said how dare anyone question his motives, but as you can see

from the recent pictures, even  though he made a big deal about not needing a high maintenance lifestyle like Kim,

he sure did have fun spending lots of money partying(with Scott) in that 72 day period.

You are very unbiased in your assesment. Very refreshing. They both are just foolish for this stunt but the fact is that he is no saint. He is jobless at this time and at the end of the divorce he is going to end up with something like 10,000,000.00. I hope he also gets the ring back whick has a value of 1.5million also. You know at the back of my mind I think Kim's mother has a hand in this but it is what it is. When Khloe got married she basically did not give anybody a chance to run the show but Kim's mother basically just immersed herself in the whole thing even to the point of having an argument that Kim should keep the name kardashian. I think at some point she had to have seen that they should never have married but I think she was counting her 10% of the cut she will get from this wedding happening. Anyway the couple are adults so you cannot really blame anyone else but that is my two cents. I was rooting for her. I was hoping that she would have some sense and make this one work but at the end of the day you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 02, 2011
Outstrip:

Why not tell the whole story. When you say one side of it then it seems more like hating on her. They both protected their assets. Who does nto sign a prenup when you have that much money and assets and many of it which is intertwined with other family members. Saying that the prenup meant that they planned this makes it seem like people are just deaperate to crucify the kardashians. The man got his own share of the 20,000,000.00. So what say you to that. call them both immature brats just don't focus on one person
I had already stated the obvious. And yeah, I hate the Kardashians. The b i t c h was not even sensible enough to let her husband know before this whole bullshit hit the tabloid. The guy had to find out through a radio station. And they are both immature for not figuring out their differences before getting married.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 3:05am On Nov 02, 2011
ItsModella:

I had already stated the obvious. And yeah, I hate the Kardashians. The b i t c h was not even sensible enough to let her husband know before this whole bullshit hit the tabloid. The guy had to find out through a radio station. And they are both immature for not figuring out their differences before getting married.

LMAO. Damn she really pissed you off. I have to admit the whole thing just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I don't think it was a publicity stunt. I just feel that it is just two very immature people. I wonder what marriage means anymore
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 02, 2011
Of them 3 sisters, Kim happens to be the weakest, if Kim wants things to work out for her, she needs to learn how to make decisions for herself and also learn patience. Scott is this and that, yet kourtney refused to give up or let anyone decide for her who she should be with or shouldnt be with. Khloe on the other hand protects her marriage so well that third parties to a large extent are not allowed in.

On the other hand I agree Kim is fame obsessed, like Kris told her, many years ago she was nobody and all of a sudden she sees herself as a princess, Kris on the other hand is a kid, no matter how mature he tries to act, some of us can still see that baby thingy in him.

Truth is ALL(and nope, I do not stand to be corrected) the men here calling her names, will each give a leg to have lunch with Kim if given the opportunity.

Both of them are so stoopid to have gone into this marriage with their childish mentality, Kim might be 31 but she still has a lot of growing up to do, Kris on the other hand is also a child who enjoyed the attention of being in a relationship with Kim KArdashian
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 4:12am On Nov 02, 2011
You said it all
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 02, 2011
I am not a fan of hers but I watch their show. There is something people do not know about KIM. That woman has a lot of love inside of her to give,but she still does not know how to give it,  all she needs is real love. If she was after wealth I bet you Kris wouldn't stand a chance. This is why mothers are so important, if her mother wasn't busy collecting managers commission, she would have had enough time to sit her daughters down and discussed marriage with them. Marriage is tough work, it is not butter and bread. Look at the way her own mother treats her husband? why wouldn't her daughters be controlling? So far it is only Khloe that happens to respect and treat her husband with so much respect and love.

Kim is one person that is scared of being alone, she actually is the only one that had always wanted love to get married and have kids right from when she was still a teenager. The only thing she needs to learn is how to dish out the love she has inside of her.

Her mother is not doing her job.

I actually find it embarassing that my fellow women on this thread are busy calling her names and making it look like Kris has no hand in this. Yes she refused to tell him about the divorce verbally but do we know why she did that? nope. No one knows if kris hurt her so bad that she couldn't give a rat arse at the end of the day.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by tyson55(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2011
Does Kim have even a concept of the reality of marriage? Did it just dawn on her that she might have to sacrifice her selfish conception of life to consider her husband's needs for her to support his career dictates as a professional athlete? And, at what point might her husband have told mom it’s time to butt out and quit living through and off her immoral children!!
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Jenny20(f): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2011
Kim Kardashian Speaks Out On Her Failed Marriage: "I Got Caught Up With the Hoopla"

One day after she filed for divorce from Kris Humphries, her husband of 72 days, and left the country on a business trip, Kim Kardashian is making sure she tells her side of the story.

“I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it’s hard not to see all the negative ones,” Kardashian tweeted on Tuesday. “First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show!”
She says that sharing the wedding with fans on E!’s two part wedding special in early October is just part of who she is and how the Kardashian family chooses to conduct their lives.

“We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments,” she writes. “These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!”
She then goes on to describe the “rollercoaster” she was on as the wedding approached and expresses regret for not ending the relationship sooner.
“I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to,” she reveals. “And didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.”

Kardashian then ends her statement by saying that reports that she made millions off of her wedding are “simpy not true” and announced that she will be donating the money from her wedding gifts to the Dream Foundation.[/b]

Culled from Yahoo
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by White007(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2011
Jenny20:

Kim Kardashian Speaks Out On Her Failed Marriage: "I Got Caught Up With the Hoopla"

One day after she filed for divorce from Kris Humphries, her husband of 72 days, and left the country on a business trip, Kim Kardashian is making sure she tells her side of the story.

“I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it’s hard not to see all the negative ones,” Kardashian tweeted on Tuesday. “First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show!”
She says that sharing the wedding with fans on E!’s two part wedding special in early October is just part of who she is and how the Kardashian family chooses to conduct their lives.

“We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments,” she writes. “These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!”
She then goes on to describe the “rollercoaster” she was on as the wedding approached and expresses regret for not ending the relationship sooner.
“I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to,” she reveals. “And didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.”

Kardashian then ends her statement by saying that reports that she made millions off of her wedding are “simpy not true” and announced that she will be donating the money from her wedding gifts to the Dream Foundation.[/b]

Culled from Yahoo

Why is she giving away money and gifts that OTHERS gave her to a charity? Those should be returned to the people that gave them and then she can donate her OWN money. Of course she wouldn't do that though. Better that she gives somebody else's money away instead of her own.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Aringarosa(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2011
Jenny20:

Culled from Yahoo

she's all about hoopla, can't get caught in something you've always been in! can we move on to something that's actually news? what a useless women.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by kik1: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2011
this is just like any Hollywood film, the purpose of the wedding is to make money.
it hurts those of us that USED to like the kardashian that they would fool us this big
but now we know the truth
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by webmanlag: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2011
The poor guy probably refused to do a sx  tape with kim
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2011
webmanlag:

The poor guy probably refused to do a sx  tape with kim
grin grin grin seriously man.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
She really should just shut up because she will never be able to justify it. Even her response is going to get people more pissed off. You are newly married Kim. That is more important than any show you are shooting. You focus should have been to be with your husband not gallavanting the world. ***smacks head*** I remember when people wanted to crucify her sister because she refused to go to Bora Bora with the rest of the family. I hope she keeps protecting her marriage because the rest of the family seems to have a very blurry idea of what reality vs reality tv is. This response she gave just shows that she just does not get it
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Xionez(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
Jenny20:

Culled from Yahoo

ALL BULLSHIITTT. And which foundation may ask?!

anonymous6:

Top ten longest Hollywood marriages

http://www.yourtango.com/20087902/top-ten-longest-hollywood-marriages

Top ten Shortest Hollywood marriages- It has been mentioned by TMZ that Kim Kardashian will be updated to the list
http://www.pdviz.com/top-ten-shortest-hollywood-marriages
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/10/31/shortest_celebrity_marriages.DTL
Thanks. She made the list after all. grin

ItsModella:

They did sign a prenup that will serve to protect their respective wealth if things don't last until death do them part. He does not receive anything. In essence, kim and all her assets are protected. And guess what? Kris drew up the prenup.
Now with a prenup like that, this whole drama was somewhat expected. The entire thing is bullshit. The Kardashians are real attention seekers. They are game to anything that can place their names in the headlines.
Then Kris has just made my personal Honorary List of the Most Idiotic Celeb. Wonder what his number is so that i can give him his prize.
What wealth does he have to protect. She swindled him with his eyes open on the cash gotten from the whole marriage and next he was swindled of $100,000 by investing on a hedge fun that doesn't exist. A guy like this shouldn't have much 'wealth' to call his. Well its his loss and her gain.
Here i was feeling sorry for the guy. tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Gbenge77(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
Well,thats the western world for you.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by dominique(f): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
White007:

Why is she giving away money and gifts that OTHERS gave her to a charity? Those should be returned to the people that gave them and then she can donate her OWN money. Of course she wouldn't do that though. Better that she gives somebody else's money away instead of her own.

s
ofcourse what do you expect her to say? that she has no intentions whatsoever of parting  with any of the gifts? what irritates me about this shameless clan is they always have something to say to the press. why can't she just keep a low profile?
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2011
Kris Jenner is such a bi atch! that woman eh(10% bull), the woman was actually using this frenzy to promote her good for nothing book and signing every where(what a family portrait) I heard at that Kim was in Minnesota today at the Hump's today with pastors and other relatives all in the house having a long talk, maybe they ll get back together.(I really thot they were in love but not supposed to get married too soon, that Hump guy is such a baby and Kim needs a man like Reggie).

I m done watching it, I feel scammed angry.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2011
jidegirl12:

Kris Jenner is such a bi atch! that woman eh(10% bull), the woman was actually using this frenzy to promote her good for nothing book and signing every where(what a family portrait) I heard at that Kim was in Minnesota today at the Hump's today with pastors and other relatives all in the house having a long talk, maybe they ll get back together.(I really thot they were in love but not supposed to get married too soon, that Hump guy is such a baby and Kim needs a man like Reggie).

I m done watching it, I feel scammed angry.

Kim was crying in one of the episodes that she just feels like she has lost the true meaning of what the marriage is all about. Her mother was more interested in hodling on to the Kardashian name because it is a money maker not that her daughter was feeling overwhelmed. I think Kim's mom can take some responsibility for this. Why go for something so big and obscene. Why not make it something more sacred. Nahhh. That will affect Kris' 10%. The sad part is that Kim is her mother's puppet. Her mother will tell her and Kim follows. I remember when she switched something that her mother had scheduled for her and her mother flew all the way to Newyork to pounce on her. Kim could not even talk. She almost seemed nervous. The fact is that she just likes to make everyone happy or at least not to be mad at her. I honestly believe that this will affect her negatively. I liked the banter between them and I liked to watch their businesses and how they incorporated it into their day to day life but this has left a sour taste in my mouth.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
Me too, but I ll be buying their clothing line at Sears wink, want to try it and see how it looks on me, liked that fur vest Kourt wore at their last new york series promo (hope i got it right) and of course Kim's Pants -very cool by the way- saw some on ANTM Kardashian's episode.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
I already checked it out. the quality is not so great and I think for that quality it is oevr priced. A few pieces I like though. I pay of black pants that had some leather in it. There was a leopard print skirt but I did not like the way it was cut. Not impressed. JLo's line at KOHLS is definitely better
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
ok, I m discouraged right away smiley but we dont have KOHLS in Canada(I ll see if they do online sale), I ll still check sears out to see tho, (good deals for kids at the outlet stores smiley).
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2011
At least you people have free healthcare who cares about JLo grin
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 12, 2011
Abi now, smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Brand Influencer Clinton Nwosu Seals Deal With Avrum Apartment / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her Late Mother After 10years / Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.