Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Has Trading Helped You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Has Trading Helped You (230 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / Which Word Of Advice Really Helped You In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Trading Helped You by Justicecreft: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2023
For me it's been an income booster while also giving me time freedom. Having a normal 9-5 l,collecting basic salary was good but that was it,no improvement, no salary change for long,nothing much. When i realised how much i could be making trading online,i gave it everything and i don't regret doing so especially for the fact that i get to control how much i make and still have the freedom to do other things i love to do without looking at the time to go to work or come back. Some months where i make about N4m,i would say is one my bad months but still better than when i was working in a regular job

It's also given me the chance to travel more and get more in touch with myself and family.

How has trading helped you too especially as regards family
Re: How Has Trading Helped You by godgrace777(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
Forex trading abi which one?
Re: How Has Trading Helped You by Justicecreft: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
godgrace777:
Forex trading abi which one?

Yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has Trading Helped You by godgrace777(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Justicecreft:

Yeah
Well from my observation it seems to be good though, i haven't tried it though but i wish to do so when i have the money to do so
Re: How Has Trading Helped You by Justicecreft: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
godgrace777:
Well from my observation it seems to be good though, i haven't tried it though but i wish to do so when i have the money to do so

You can actually message me if you're really serious about it
Re: How Has Trading Helped You by godgrace777(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Justicecreft:

You can actually message me if you're really serious about it
i thought it involves money right? Am just waiting for the right time though
Re: How Has Trading Helped You by Justicecreft: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
godgrace777:
i thought it involves money right? Am just waiting for the right time though

Yh it does for the most part, although there's hardly a right time, you can start with little and grow
Re: How Has Trading Helped You by godgrace777(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Justicecreft:

Yh it does for the most part, although there's hardly a right time, you can start with little and grow
Like can you give me a hint on how much that is enough to use and start? I need to be fully prepared though i've been looking to see if it's what i can do
Re: How Has Trading Helped You by Justicecreft: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
godgrace777:
Like can you give me a hint on how much that is enough to use and start? I need to be fully prepared though i've been looking to see if it's what i can do

You really can't start without first learning, so you have to invest in learning first, lets say you get someone to teach for less than 100k, the starting will actually be about how much you're willing to risk
Re: How Has Trading Helped You by godgrace777(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Justicecreft:

You really can't start without first learning, so you have to invest in learning first, lets say you get someone to teach for less than 100k, the starting will actually be about how much you're willing to risk
so you mean only learning will take 100k? Well that's not the problem, the thing i think is gonna be the problem when i wish to start is the right person,as am not around in the country for the moment,if not i would have prefered physical teaching though, hope you understand my point though,i just gave you a follow just incase
Re: How Has Trading Helped You by godgrace777(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Justicecreft:

I actually only do virtual teaching,i don't do physical meetings so even when you're in the country we can't still meet. I'll advice you check around for those who offer that though. You can actually contact anytime, I'm mostly available on WhatsApp
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: How Has Trading Helped You by Bitbibx: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
My real account, trade, and profit for the week.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Masturbating And Copulation (sex) Which Is More Enjoyable / Never Show Your Weakness To Your Woman Say Family Therapist. Vid / She Is On Her Way To Farm School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.