Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,514 members, 7,797,472 topics. Date: Monday, 15 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

The President And Vice President Shocking Food Budget For 2024!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President And Vice President Shocking Food Budget For 2024!! (106 Views)

Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The President And Vice President Shocking Food Budget For 2024!! by MindOnMatters00(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2023
This is totally ridiculous and unbelievable. I was reading though the papers yesterday when I saw this statements been made and I couldn't help but wonder if the hardship Nigerians are facing is even touching the hearts of this people.

Now they are waiting for the Senate house to approve the budget which many of the things but the cost inside are outrageous.

Now they want to borrow another sum of billions of dollars and you expect the dollar not to fall?

I only pity poor families in this country cos this Yuletide season is more like crying season for them.

The Only advice I can give to every adult Nigerian is work hard, work smart and never up your struggle cos the government doesn't give a damn about you.

the photos below shows the budgeted amount for food next year for 2 individuals only when millions of Nigerians doesn't know where their next meal today will come from......

(1) (Reply)

US Envoy To Meet President Tinubu, ECOWAS Leaders Over Niger Republic Stalemate / Supreme Court Dismisses Nwokocha’s Motion Against Senator Akobundu / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is Igbo High Sparrow (game Of Thrones)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.