Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? (1774 Views)

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? / Can Dis B True Luv? / Are Good Marriages/ Relationships A Taboo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by BillKay(f): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
A marriage of over 20yrs blessed wit 2kids-a boy nd a gal,they have always lived happily nd in peace until one night when d father sneaked into d daughters room nd made luv wit d daughter(he actually disvirgined d gal).After d luv makin,daddy ran out of d room 2 d sittin room while d gal screamed out-cryin nd d mum nd broda came in nd saw her bed messed up.They asked her who was responsible nd she said DADDY,when asked Daddy claimed he wuz drunk at dat tym: how would u handle such a situation.
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by eddy1977(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2011
Take him to court for rape. the law will handle his case and justice will be served.
put the rest of the family through counselling until the damages are healed.
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by eddy1977(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2011
I type r ap e and not violation
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 01, 2011
anyone who doesnt treat this as a CRIME and punish this guy like any criminal should be, has only themselves to blame when that bastard father does it again the next time he is drunk. . . . . . .btw: i can think of MANY things to do if/when i am drunk, but, ra.ping someone (let alone your flesh and blood) surely wont be one of them. that man had to have it at the back of his mind for a long time to suddenly get the audacity to do it while drunk.

people who act recklessly while drunk are only doing what they didnt get the guts to do while sober. so i am safe to say that this man is/was/will always be a ra.pist
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by OAM4J: 4:21am On Nov 01, 2011
There is no better way to handle it than to get him locked up. If he can violate his own daughter imagine what danger he poses to other people's daughters.
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by iice(f): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2011
Made love to his daughter? Seriously? undecided
BTW did he tie her up while doing this that she couldn't scream then?
Anyway, castration is too good for him. But since we live in a civilized undecided society. . .he should be jailed.
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by BillKay(f): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

anyone who doesnt treat this as a CRIME and punish this guy like any criminal should be, has only themselves to blame when that bastard father does it again the next time he is drunk. . . . . . .btw: i can think of MANY things to do if/when i am drunk, but, ra.ping someone (let alone your flesh and blood) surely wont be one of them. that man had to have it at the back of his mind for a long time to suddenly get the audacity to do it while drunk.

people who act recklessly while drunk are only doing what they didnt get the guts to do while sober. so i am safe to say that this man is/was/will always be a ra.pist
I agree wit u on dis- it could be while he wuz sober he thought me doin it but didnt know how 2 carry out d action until he bcame drunk.
iice:

Made love to his daughter? Seriously? undecided
BTW did he tie her up while doing this that she couldn't scream then?
Anyway, castration is too good for him. But since we live in a civilized undecided society. . .he should be jailed.

have u ever been in deep shock? Dat wuz d state at which dat gal found herself- d shock made her week i guess nd she couldnt help d situation until afta.
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by maclatunji: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2011
This story does not add-up. The girl would have screamed her heart out before the man reached the point-of-no-return. So how come Mother and brother dashed in after deed was done. Sounds like a movie script!
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^^^ bro, the person this gal has always looked up to and respected all her life may have told her to shut up. do you really think that this CHILD would go against her father?! why do you think so many people are se.xually abusing children in their own homes right under the nose of the WHOLE family?!
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by maclatunji: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
I do not want to be explicit here but a girl's first instinct is to scream when a second party she does not expect climbs on top of her bed. It would have taken like a minute to overpower her totally, all through which I assume that she is screaming her head-off! I am looking at this story in particular not any other.
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
When he was drunk why didnt he go and sit on the railway or slap a cop
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by Outstrip(f): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2011
maclatunji:

I do not want to be explicit here but a girl's first instinct is to scream when a second party she does not expect climbs on top of her bed. It would have taken like a minute to overpower her totally, all through which I assume that she is screaming her head-off! I am looking at this story in particular not any other.

Not true. How would you know. You are neither a girl and you have never been raped. In this case it was even her father. I am not suprised that she did not scream. She probably said thank you sir before she started crying
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by Smilenw(f): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2011
Report the b(!*&#(*!& before he does it again and again and again angry !I@#O!@U
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by obowunmi(m): 1:02am On Nov 02, 2011
@ OP: kill him.
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by maclatunji: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2011
@outstrip, this your analysis is even more ridiculous than the original story. It is in the middle of the night, I assume she is asleep, the drunk father has to get on the bed first. She wakes up startled and tries to get away from this person (at this point 95 per cent of girls will scream). Now the drunken father has to get rid of her clothes- are you saying she is keeping quiet without fighting or screaming? Then he would have to take some more time to do the abominable act. The girl no shout, na after she come shout? This story makes no sense.
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by Outstrip(f): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
maclatunji:

@outstrip, this your analysis is even more ridiculous than the original story. It is in the middle of the night, I assume she is asleep, the drunk father has to get on the bed first. She wakes up startled and tries to get away from this person (at this point 95 per cent of girls will scream). Now the drunken father has to get rid of her clothes- are you saying she is keeping quiet without fighting or screaming? Then he would have to take some more time to do the abominable act. The girl no shout, na after she come shout? This story makes no sense.

Ist of all the father was not drunk. he knew exactly what he was doing. It is not the first time that it has happened and many times nobody knew about it until maybe someone walks in on them. The man has likely been touching her for a long time but this time he took it to another level. No be today e start. I know of someone who had been touching his daughter since she was a child and then into adult hood. it wasn't until he tried it with his spit fire adult daughter and got the slap of his life did her sister start to talk. It happens everyday and it is easier for girls to say nothing in our culture. A girl is even more likely to scream when it is a stranger and even then depending on the level of fear she might even be more interested in getting out alive than pissing off the person that has the upper hand
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by Ninapha(f): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
Not true. How would you know. You are neither a girl and you have never been violated. In this case it was even her father. I am not surprised that she did not scream. She probably said thank you sir before she started crying

You mean she could say "thank sir" lipsrsealed before screaming then two of them are guilty. The girl in question i suppose is an adult " a marriage of over 20yrs" the poster stated.

Like you said this might not be the first time of the touch-touch style maybe she never expected Dad to go this far but believe it or not, she had every time to stop him only that she was enjoying it.

For the Randy dad, the cops should please keep him away from our daughters. He is a threat!
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by maclatunji: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ninapha:

Not true. How would you know. You are neither a girl and you have never been violated. In this case it was even her father. I am not surprised that she did not scream. She probably said thank you sir before she started crying

You mean she could say [b]"thank sir" lipsrsealed before screaming then two of them are guilty. The girl in question i suppose is an adult " a marriage of over 20yrs" the poster stated.

Like you said this might not be the first time of the touch-touch style maybe she never expected Dad to go this far but believe it or not, she had every time to stop him only that she was enjoying it.

For the Randy dad, the cops should please keep him away from our daughters. He is a threat! [/b]

I am glad you see what I am saying!
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 03, 2011
there are many reasons why someone may not make a sound: SHOCK, FEAR FOR HER LIFE, DISBELIEF etc
there is a HUGE difference between what anyone here ¨would do¨ and the actual action, let´s all believe that we would act right in any crazy situation such as this one.

imagine the father is the one paying the rent therefore telling her:¨ if you say a word i will deny and throw you in the street¨ etc
not everyone will think rationally in such situation, neither would many of y´all.
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by sparkplug: 5:47am On Nov 03, 2011
Why are these posters being so fake. Do they really expect (in Nigeria) members of a family to call the police to arrest the father and bread winner? Who will pay the school fees of the kids, what about the house etc. This will be settled as a family matter.
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by Outstrip(f): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2011
sparkplug:

Why are these posters being so fake. Do they really expect (in Nigeria) members of a family to call the police to arrest the father and bread winner? Who will pay the school fees of the kids, what about the house etc. This will be settled as a family matter.
The mother would even be the one to hide it
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^^^or some will simply blame it all on the devil, go for for ¨deliverance¨. . . . . . . . . .  et voila, case closed!!!

arrant NONSENSE, if you ask me!!!
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by Outstrip(f): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
Sad but true
Re: How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? by coogar: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
BillKay:

A marriage of over 20yrs blessed wit 2kids-a boy nd a gal,they have always lived happily nd in peace until one night when d father sneaked into d daughters room nd made luv wit d daughter(he actually disvirgined d gal).After d luv makin,daddy ran out of d room 2 d sittin room while d gal screamed out-cryin nd d mum nd broda came in nd saw her bed messed up.They asked her who was responsible nd she said DADDY,when asked Daddy claimed he wuz drunk at dat tym: how would u handle such a situation.

such evil!! angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

David Cameron Forgets Daughter, 8, At Pub / Birth Asphyxia / I Tolerated Abuse For So Long - Anita Oyakhilome Speaks Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.