Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 PM

How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? (3920 Views)

My Guy Jerked Off Over 200 Times During Se.x, Is He A Macho Man? / What A Woman Needs Is “Mr. OK,” - Not “Mr. Right” Or “Mr. Perfect” / Macho Man Or Slim Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by makgod(m): 5:49am On Jul 10, 2005
What is it about being nice to a girl?

Sometimes I get freaked out with the way some women think. 

When you are very nice and caring, they say you are weak and not man enough.  Then when you go authoritative, firm and become and [become an] "I don't give a damn" kind of guy, they say you are taking advantage of their love, and you are too rude and scary, then threaten to leave you.

Are we supposed to understand a lady and act according to how it pleases and suits her to make the relationship last longer?  Or we should just be ourselves in the relationship, for her to understand, or vice versa?
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by pkrix(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2005
Nobody satisfies anybody. Be yourself. That's why I commend the work done by laide o in "I want a man"

Yeah! Be yourself and she can go to blazes if she doesn't accept you as you are. And that also means she doesn't love you.

But when you try to be somebody else I bet you, you will crash.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Vieira(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2005
treat them mean to keep them keen!

grin grin grin
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by jogego(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2005
never heard a truer statement. Ladies tend to swallow anything u dish out to them, but when u are doing mr nice guy, nothing for u.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by ikstarr: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2005
Men are designed to be hard and powerful,women soft and submissive....They are meant to be pampared. this shouldnt however compromise the mans strenght and aggression in any way....

I think as a rule one should be a man 24/7 that is aggressive and ambitous. this gets the job done everytime....the only thing you owe your woman after you woo her with this form of masculinity is to make her believe she is number one...the operating word there being "believe"
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by makgod(m): 4:44am On Jul 12, 2005
igster.. are u a guy or a girl, well if u are a guy, do u think ladies think the same..?
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Pinky(f): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2005
"jogeo":
never heard a truer statement. Ladies tend to swallow anything you dish out to them, but when you are doing Mr nice guy, nothing for you.
jogego really?? undecided i pray our paths cross.... because you will re-frame your post strait away after i mite dealt you a blow.....because as you re dishing me rubbish, so will i be refusing it..what do you take ladies for? let me tell you..it's those of you that dish out NOTHING that get nothing, while your so called Mr. nice gets something..
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Greatpeter(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2005
Women are like eggs they need to be adequately taken care of. god says they are weaker vessels so they need our support and we need theirs.

Don't call me woman wrapper ooo. lipsrsealed
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Vieira(m): 4:48am On Jul 13, 2005
bobo nice na original suckers!!
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by makgod(m): 5:05am On Jul 13, 2005
see what i mean..? so where do we guys stand now.
i want some real truth from a ladies mouth, cuz perhaps they know better.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Seun(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2005
You will never get the truth on this matter from a woman. The truth is that sometimes girls don't appreciate guys that are desperate to please them. But when a guy seems as if he doesn't care too much but cares all the same, they like it.

So I think the idea is to be a nice guy who deliberately behaves like a bad boy sometimes just for the woman's entertainment. They love drama and suspense a lot, and 'bad boy' behaviour gives them a lot of that!
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Pinky(f): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2005
"Greatpeter":
women are weaker vessels
Don't call me woman wrapper ooo.
& u Dont call women weaker vessels anymore
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Chxta(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2005
You have to find a balance...
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by hotangel2(f): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2005
Just be yourself when you are talking to a girl. Don't try to be nice and don't try to be harsh. Just be the you that you are. If the you that you are is nice, be nice. if the you that you are is harsh, be harsh.

It pays to be one's self.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Missworld(f): 5:46am On Jul 14, 2005
Like hot-angle said, just be yourself. Let the lady be what she is: the crown of your life. I appreciate a man that will treat me like a lady and that's why I love the way U.K guys treat their ladies. From the hand kiss which shows admiration to the opening of the doors. All these can be unnecessary but I cherish honesty most.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Pinky(f): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2005
"missworld:
From the hand kiss which shows admiration to the opening of the doors. All these can be unnecessary but I cherish honesty most.
girile this aint unnecessary at all. most girls cherish all this, but knowing nigerian guys for what they re.....one shouldn't expect it from them grin
i had this ex- dude who used to open all doors for me, i wasn't used to the luxury, so we picked quarrels on that { he claims i like doing things myself} it was a pity because, i was used to guys
               ---who jump out of the car & wait for you to come out too
               ---wake up in the morning without giving you a kiss on your forehead
               ---who can't give a bear hug {they hug only to feel your boobs on their chest
  & if you chest in, they complain}
so i mean..what kind of guys re you nijas rolleyes
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by makgod(m): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2005
common Pinky....
Is that ur rating for Nigerian guys...? embarassed,

well if its really true, then maybe it has to do with the environment.
and culture.

nevertheless, dont generalise it,
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by sage(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2005
Women love bad boyz period. Nothing 4 good or nice guyz. Be a nice guy at ur own risk embarassed
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by makgod(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2005
LOL... u really think so.....
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by jogego(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2005
I once was a friend's place.A girl had travelled over 3 hours from her school to spend the weekend with him. She got to his place while it was raining and she knocked. Normally, his junior one would have opened the door for her, but my friend said he shouldnt cos another babe was inside. This girl stood in the rain for over an hour, and eventually had to go.

Normally, you'd expect the babe to get the message and never appear again. For where? She no gree oh!!! I come look her sotay, meanwhile she go dey make yanga for some guys because she is fine and here she is, being treated like trash and saying she is in love.

Madness.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by tayotina(f): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2005
One of my ex's was a bad guy but he was romantic, I tell you. I love bad guys cos they are romantic, they know how to take care of women. Believe me, they do. He used to open doors for me at all events, pull chairs for me to sit down, and some other things I can't mention. I never took all those things for granted. I respected him and even loved him more.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Seun(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2005
That is why some people believe that woman are simply crazy! Gluttons for punishment!
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by tayotina(f): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2005
Don't understand you Seun
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Greatpeter(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2005
hmn! wonders shall never end. I see!
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by jogego(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2005
Greatpeter wetin u see? Now if you were a girl, got to your boyfriend's house early one morning, and he refused to let you into the room, instead met you at the door and told u to go prepare breakfast for two.

The average male brain would tear down the door to see what is happening there. This useless girl actually went to prepare the breakfast for two. Brought the tray and knocked the door to give the tray to her bf. All the while she couldnt go into the room.

Nonsense
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Greatpeter(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2005
This is a heartless case.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by tayotina(f): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2005
It's a pity. I really feel for this lady.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Pinky(f): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2005
;Djogego most women re weak willed when it comes to boy-girl matters.. that's wat we called.. finding it hard to let go..... a lot of girls need training in this area of relationship....a guy treats u like a piece of thrash & u re still hanging on to him[b].... it's just cos u cant see {well mannered guys}beyond him.....[/b]

i have a friend who was sleeping with another guy's girl.. she never listened to my advice till nemesis caught up on her, she went to the guy's house as usual for a weekend & that Friday nite, while luluxing wit the guy in the living room, she looked thru the window & saw a car with the same model & color like the guy's own {the guy bought his type of car for his girlfriend} Na so yawa gas o
the girlfriend got into the house, saw the fling & captured the scenario well. she put a call thru to her home saying she was spending the nite with her boyfriend.. my friend was too embarrassed. she couldn't leave cos she travelled frm her skool to see the guy. on the long run, the guy put her in a room close to his, she never came out till morning......in the night, she was hearing the loud moans of the girlfriend as the guy was giving her a nice treat {knowing girls for wat we re.. am sure the girlfriend purposely moaned louder than usual for my silly Friend to hear}when she couldn't take it anymore, she called me & finished her credit talking nonsense with me.......
the annoying thing was that.. after this great embarrassment, my friend still went back to spend weekends with the guy...so wont we call that stupidity on her part?
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Greatpeter(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2005
Ha! things are really happening. Honestly I'm hearing this kind of treat for the very first time. Where was I when all these were happening?

I hate injustice, I would have fought for the victims, not minding if the person can crush me.

Girl sha! when they suppose to fall for one dying for them iro ni they will either fall for money.
No be money that your friend dey look for. E don see the guy with may be mece oloye

Somebody is dying for them pursuing them on the net and phone yet they won't consider him until bobo olowo discard them.

What a pity? Who get head no get cap. who get cap no get head. Aye yi o d'ogba. Fingers are not equal.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by makgod(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2005
that girl should be sick.... and needs to see a psychiatrist, if its love.
but if na money... the she is a prostitute.

can a guy really be that stupid for love...?
i mean meet my girl screwing some other guy and i happen to see or even hear the sound
and i still go crawling after her.....?

i might still love u but ......
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by nike4luv(f): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2005
bad guys huh!..imagine wot dey'll do..u neva even see it comingsad
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by makgod(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2005
hope it never comes to my knowlege.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start A Love Story / Inter-tribal Marriage (advantage & Disadvantages) / Why Is It So Hard?....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.