Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (49638 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2011
"By their fruits, "

What is the danger in naming charlatans ?

Who appointed them "men of God"?   So with the thousands of churches crawling at every corner in our corrupt country God has appointed all of them yet the society's disparity between quality of life is ever widening.

They are not men of God. They are opportunistic men that take advantage of desperate people? But are the people complaining? Maybe, maybe not . How will they complain? After being  fed junk and having submitted their brains to men.

You conveniently missed the part where the reporter said he was beaten but hey he is an "agent of Satan".

"They might mis-interprete the acts of the apostles, but we can't blame them". Are you listening to yourself?
And yes. You can say a man is false if he displays false attributes. Stop pretending as if falsehood don't exist.

Scripture this, scripture that. Stop defending fraudsters and cons, it is dragging our nation backwards.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Sagaman: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
oge4real:

How can this man say he owned 7 companies at age 12 and wrote articles at 6? Why not claim possiblities. does he think those that knew him back then are all dead?

After he said this, only a cretin will not know he is a liar!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Sagaman: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
asudan:

What is your business if the pastor is fake or real or are his members complaining?Why don't you leave those men of God alone and allow God to judge them instead of wasting your precious time on something irrelevant.If  pastors have cars,duplex,jet e.t.c,it is not your business to poke nose into their affairs.You where there when they laboured for it neither were you born when God choose them.Let me tell you the truth nothing comes easy be it fake or real you must pay a price to  become great in Life.Keep on writing nonsense until you find yourself runin pillar to post for help and probably end up wit the same men of God dat u hv rubbish.

Bloody cretinous, illiterate foooool!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
Lol @ Sagaman. Fireman is a foolish man, quite obvious and simple, God is a game?? And on okotie and oyaks, any pastor that is so flash (flash is different from comfort mind u), should be looked at with a curious eye, not judged instantly, there many pastors out there that r comfy but not flash and dnt get negative press, and may still b fake but credit to them, A man that was on his feet sweating and browsing in cyber cafes 9yrs ago when he started his preaching business and now has 3 yellow SUVs , with no other credible source of income, need we ask where d money came from? Even if not tithes and offerings, I very much doubt he got them from inheritance or miraculously, the clown isn't even professional enough to read the bible and back up his trash "Jesus was rich and Judas was his accountant"? What a numpty!, joagbaje is d typical brainwashed fireman follower, it's quite simple, and that's if he is not fireman himself. " they went out to smoke", so they r Satan? Chei, Jo, u b real agbero o, when info start ya own church, cal it "cretins be saved Christian mission".
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
pardon my typos, Joagbaje, i was saying that when u start ur own church make sure ur second name is in the church's name, "CRETIN"
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by PastorKun(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2011
@Olamufu
For the record; Joagbaje is very well known on this forum and he is already a pastor. He is the Area pastor of christ embassy bayelsa state and that explains why he makes it his business to defend every fraud going on in the church as he is also into the same racket.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
Somebody sent me a Facebook link of fireman and it confirms that he is nothing but pure fraud like his colleagues in similar business.

About
THE OFFICIAL DR. SIGN FIREMAN FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
Description
Dr. Sign Fireman became born again at the age of five, was called yet at a very tender age, started writing Christian articles at the age of six, started preaching at the age of seven, got involved in pastoring at the age of twelve, started writing Christian books at the age of fourteen, and started holding city-wide miracle crusades at the age of nineteen (with thousands attending and two people lame from birth walking, among many other miracles), and planted his first church at the age of twenty.

To be prepared for the work, he read over forty thousand books, and Jesus appeared to him over one thousand times [/b]and taught him the mistakes and mysteries of Christianity, making his teaching ministry striking and revolutionary! On the July 11, 2004 by 8:37pm, [b]God specially anointed him with fire … an experience that burnt part of his face and part of his hair. Literally all manner of miracles began to follow his words and prayer from that day.

Equipped with all these, God sent him to take the Final Move of God to the peoples of the world! Since then, he is taking the omnipotence of God and a revival of the life of God to the peoples of the world. From all manner of healings and deliverances to moving things from one location to another, to repairing things by the anointing, creating things by the anointing, and so on, just anything is possible. Doubtless, a new day has come for the Body of Christ!
Mission
TO USHER IN THE FINAL MOVE OF GOD
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
OH, I see, that crossed my mind as well, thanks for clarifying P.Kun, i  appreciate it!

CHRIST EMBASSY?? HMM HMMM, that tells me alot,

NB: I was a member of Christ Embassy till i found Christ!  wink
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
About
THE OFFICIAL DR. SIGN FIREMAN FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
Description
Dr. Sign Fireman became born again at the age of five, was called yet at a very tender age, started writing Christian articles at the age of six, started preaching at the age of seven, got involved in pastoring at the age of twelve, started writing Christian books at the age of fourteen, and started holding city-wide miracle crusades at the age of nineteen (with thousands attending and two people lame from birth walking, among many other miracles), and planted his first church at the age of twenty.

To be prepared for the work, he read over forty thousand books, and Jesus appeared to him over one thousand times and taught him the mistakes and mysteries of Christianity, making his teaching ministry striking and revolutionary! On the July 11, 2004 by 8:37pm, God specially anointed him with fire … an experience that burnt part of his face and part of his hair. Literally all manner of miracles began to follow his words and prayer from that day.

Equipped with all these, God sent him to take the Final Move of God to the peoples of the world! Since then, he is taking the omnipotence of God and a revival of the life of God to the peoples of the world. From all manner of healings and deliverances to moving things from one location to another, to repairing things by the anointing, creating things by the anointing, and so on, just anything is possible. Doubtless, a new day has come for the Body of Christ!
Mission
TO USHER IN THE FINAL MOVE OF GOD

JEZOIS! shocked . . . This is what they call GBaroof, a load of Bullocks, Oh my!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
olamufu:

JEZOIS!  shocked . . . This is what they call GBaroof,  a load of Bullocks, Oh my!

Sidon there dey look, How many Men of God in Nigeria today can lay claim to such a fantastic testimony. I bet Adegboye will want to swap his 70kilometer drive without fuel  grin This Fireman dude can usher in a new Lord of the Rings 4 Pre-Sequel  grin  grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
olamufu:

NB: I was a member of Christ Embassy till i found Christ! wink

Classic!!!!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Emergency-probe-into-the-real-identity-of-Pastor-Dr-Sign-Fireman

Lagos - An emergency meeting of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) was convened just hours ago at the EFCC headquarters in Abuja, to discuss the sudden and frighteningly global emergence of a new super pastor here on Nigerian soil.

Many were first introduced to the life and style of Dr Sign Fireman by UK TV station, Channel 4’s Unreported World, earlier this week.

Many were astounded to say the least, but not as astounded as Bishop Ayo Oristejafor President of CAN, a man made more famous by his recent incomprehensible campaign against Islamic banking.

Bishop Oritsejafor’s reaction to the emergence of the new man of God was an outburst of pure outrage:

“Who is this Rev Dr sef? Who ordained him and where has his church been paying their tithe to? Definitely not to CAN.

“Oyedepo we know, Oyakhilome we know, even TB Joshua we know. But Faya-man, we do NOT know!”

CAN has now mandated the EFCC to commence a thorough and intrusive probe into the real identity of Dr Fireman, his nationality (as no sane Nigerian parent would give such names) and his money making tactics.

Questions CAN want answered include:

How did Dr Sign Fireman manage to amass such a large congregation without being noticed?

What is he trying to imply by calling his church the Perfect Christianity Mission?

On his Facebook fan page, one of his followers writes: “My daddy, I am one of the beneficiaries of your car gift…” How is he able to give cars away to his Church members?

All his followers refer to him as Daddy even though everyone knows that only the general overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God owns that title. Is GO aware that this man is also being called Daddy by his congregation?

How does he get away with dressing and posing like a guy-man and posting picture evidence of such on his Facebook page? What manner of Christianity does he preach?

Also, on his Facebook page, why is he described by some of his congregants as ‘sweet tantalizing daddy’ and ‘the hottest daddy ever’?

THIS IS MADNESS - even as a businessman, he is failing, no tact! unlike his seniors!

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by logica(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2011
All his followers refer to him as Daddy even though everyone knows that only the general overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God owns that title. Is GO aware that this man is also being called Daddy by his congregation?
He's called Daddy because he's a P-I-M-P. So you know the kind of girls in his church.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
speaking of "jugdement" for MR SIlverman,
he is getting so much negative publicity right now, I think his "judgement" is coming soon, But then, his "bosses' had mad publicity at one point or the other but they r still shinning and getting more money, Blowing Money fast,

Guess for Silverman, the sky may just be the limit, #eagerlyfollowingthissaga
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2011
olamufu:

speaking of "jugdement" for MR SIlverman,
he is getting so much negative publicity right now, I think his "judgement" is coming soon, But then, his "bosses' had mad publicity at one point or the other but they r still shinning and getting more money, Blowing Money fast,

Guess for Silverman, the sky may just be the limit, #eagerlyfollowingthissaga

you are sooo right, maybe if we ignore them - they will collapse grin grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
Oyedepo calls Judas a treasurer, Fireman calls him an accountant; what's the difference? Both agree that Jesus Christ is the greatest businessman in history (read luke 2:49 for basis) and greatest advertiser (matt 5:14-16). Are they not right in their own skewed way?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Macavelius(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
This is getting interesting by the hour, yet some people will continue to support his ministry
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2011
olamufu:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/571482_hothot_jpga2d2ac31583e118d9acc0ff09258caae

Is this a poster of half naked ladies from the church, or a magazine page from his critics? May we know the source?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2011
Is that a serious question?? undecided. R u tryin to belittle ur fellow "clergy's" advertisement methods? And by d way, if I remember correctly, ur d embassy man, is that chic still pastor Chris's PA or has she moved on?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Demainman1: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2011
@At all, How much did Judas the 'Accountant' sell-out Jesus the 'Billionaire' for again?
Couldn't he have just embezzle that money and more from the 'bank account'?

Abi dem no get money for account that time?

On a more serious note, Is Pastor Fireman an IBOMAN? If yes, I am soo happy for him cos I was begining to wonder if GOD only dey 'annoy-int' YORUBA and EDO people.

IBOMAN carry go jor! Papa God dey your back too.

I beg anyone know the address of the church, I will like to go there for worship when next i am in nigeria.

I'll rather Dr Fireman chop my money than the Adeboye, the Oyedepos, the Oyaks and the JoAgbaje's. Afterall all of them na MOGs!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2011
Demain_man:

@At all, How much did Judas the 'Accountant' sell-out Jesus the 'Billionaire' for again?
Couldn't he have just embezzle that money and more from the 'bank account'?

Abi dem no get money for account that time?

On a more serious note, Is Pastor Fireman an IBOMAN? If yes, I am soo happy for him cos I was begining to wonder if GOD only dey 'annoy-int' YORUBA and EDO people.

IBOMAN carry go jor! Papa God dey your back too.

I beg anyone know the address of the church, I will like to go there for worship when next i am in nigeria.

I'll rather Dr Fireman chop my money than the Adeboye, the Oyedepos, the Oyaks and the JoAgbaje's. Afterall all of them na MOGs!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin tribalistic christian
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Demainman1: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^^^^ My Brother, My observation so far as regards all this MOG churches is that if GOD himself come down now and openly annoy-t an IBO fella as the next JESUS, YORUBA guys go prefer to go hell fire than to patronize the IBO guy.

Go to this Yoruba MOGs business centres churches, Ibo people go plenty dey follow contribute. But go to any church headed by IBOMAN and tell me how many yoruba or edo people you go see there.

Probably the ones wey marry ibo. And they will nefa be happy there.

If Fireman na Ibo guy, I am very happy for him. May his annoy-tin continue to grow in Jesus name Amen.

Infact, Seyi Rhodes na tribalist for exposing an Ibo guy when we all know several Yoruba and Edo big time MOGs with Private jets fleecing their customers right, left and center. Wetin be the difference between Fireman and the rest 'Men of gods' ?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2011
@demain man , I feel u, but I don't agree with Adeboye being on that same list, he is a noble man despite his apparent level of comfort which is not an abomination for a man of God , I think comfort (utmost levels, where sensible) is deserved by any man who does his job with humility, openness and honestly without bringing poverty to others, feel free to prove me wrong. also, comfort and flashiness are different things. First class flying is comfort, driving a yellow car with wheels spinning is flashiness. Owning a private jet if u have branches all over the place may be seen as flashy but on deep thought its just comfort as long as no one is suffering from its acquisition. And , I can hear someone saying, how about all the poor people in the church? Truth is, even if u divvy the private jet money amongst the people, there will still be poor people and it's even in the bible that there will always be poor people around, however, if u own a private jet and u have branches in like 5 contiguous states probly in d same country, then that's something else, and I am not judging anyone but I think I've seen enough of Adeboye to not list him with oyaks and fireman atleast, unless we'r just packing them all together becos they r not poor conductor wearing pastors (who hide d money away and keep looking poor). Plus, by their words u can tell where their hearts are, shikena

NB- I am not a redeemed church goer: infact, I attended my local redeemed for a while and found it not fake like some others, but very very boring and unprofitable for me and went elsewhere,
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by taskgirl: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2011
All i can say is check these links and maybe the eyes of your little understanding about the things of GOD can be opened. ---- http://signfireman./ and http://christianmatters./.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by yomickey(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
taskgirl:

All i can say is check these links and maybe the eyes of your little understanding about the things of GOD can be opened. ---- http://signfireman./ and http://christianmatters./.

This blog was just started and post were only written today, are you trying to defend him or did he decide to start blogging now?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^^ the posts on the blog leverage on what is popularly known as Scriptural latitudeerror. It gives you the flexibility to interpret the Bible whichever way seems easiest on your followers grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by taskgirl: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2011
yomickey:

This blog was just started and post were only written today, are you trying to defend him or did he decide to start blogging now?

Trust me, I am not trying to defend anyone. I was only checking the topics, was JESUS rich and GOD is a Game, then it turned up. I am only trying to let other eyes or learned and bornagain people that know the bible see it and pass unbaised judgement against things that have scriptural backing. Not everyone just wants to insult and pass jugdment on things we have not verified.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by taskgirl: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

^^^ the posts on the blog leverage on what is popularly known as Scriptural latitudeerror. It gives you the flexibility to interpret the Bible whichever way seems easiest on your followers grin

Scriptural error? You must be very, It just shows that you dont know anything when it somes to the bible. Scriptural error my foot. Please stay out of a conversation you know nothing about or go read the bible up.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2011
Trust me, I am not trying to defend anyone. I was only checking the topics, was JESUS rich and GOD is a Game, then it turned up. I am only trying to let other eyes or learned and bornagain people that know the bible see it and pass unbaised judgement against things that have scriptural backing. Not everyone just wants to insult and pass jugdment on things we have not verified.

grin grin taskgirl, what a joke, only checking Jesus rich and God is a game and found firemans blog ? On google or askjeeves? Loool -- on that one, u r as real as fireman, on a lighter note, it's amazing how fireman has discovered a property of Jesus that no one ever knew isn't it, Pahahahah, too funny, Jesus was loaded, infact, the boat he was in during the storm was his private boat if u dont know and only rich men stay in the inner chamber while d others stay on the deck, remember they had to go wake him up and he didn't make nois, he just yarned and said, boys, relax, Big boy Jesus.
All hail Taskgirl and Dr singbolox Fireman!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by taskgirl: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
For ages people were taught and thought that Jesus was poor. But this is wrong.
In Second Corinthians 8:9, the Bible clearly tells us that Jesus was RICH! I quote: “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though HE WAS RICH ….”
The only time Jesus became poor was when the soldiers arrested him and took His things.
There are things that reveal that Jesus was rich.
One, He had an accountant, or treasurer, named Judas Iscariot. John 12:3-6 reveals this: “Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment. Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him, Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor? This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and HAD THE BAG, and bare what was put therein.” No poor man will need an accountant or a treasurer!
Two, Jesus employed eighty-two men (the twelve apostles Luke 9, plus the seventy – Luke 10). No poor man can employ eighty-two men and support their families!
Three, we know that Jesus was rich because he had financial partners. Luke 8: reveals this: “And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, WHICH MINISTERED TO UNTO HIM OUT OF THEIR SUBSTANCE” (Luke 8:2-3). You can’t have financial partners and be poor.
Four, we know that Jesus was rich, because of the quality of financial partners He had. For example, one of them, her husband was working with the governor! “And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, And Joanna the wife of Chuza HEROD’S steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him out of their substance.”
Five, we know that Jesus was rich because His financial supporters did not only involve people of timber and calibre, but also they were MANY! “And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod’s steward, and Susanna, AND MANY OTHERS, which ministered unto him out of their substance” (Luke 8:2-3).
Six, we know that Jesus was rich because, contrary to what many think, Jesus had a house! “And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou? He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day …” John 3:37-39.
Seven, we know that Jesus was rich because of the kind of clothes He wore! He wore “designers”! “Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout” (John 19:23).
Anybody that hates the fact that Jesus was rich is an enemy of Jesus! For, only your enemy sees you rich and wishes you poverty!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
MusKeeto - much respect!
Task girl is fireman or under fireman's instruction- she/he is probably employed by him or just so much in love with the man's ways and hellbent on defending him.
She joined the forum after the news broke and only comments on fireman stories.
They r probably working on a retort as we speak but I doubt what retort there is given the amount of truth u have shared here, One good thing however is that fireman has actually started studying the bible cos during the documentary, he obviously had never really studied his bible adequately.his business acumen is improving. If nothing else, he is beginning to play "the game" right,
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Dance At Traditional Wedding (Video) / Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.