Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (49646 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
just wanna say somethings you gont know, i have been in Fireman's church and i know when someone is brain washing one's head.
wat if a man comes out today and money comes from no where, but his money is from the devil, you wont say a thing, let me tell you, God's plans for we his children is for us to be rich and not suffer, You dont know what you are missing, Dr. Fireman preaches the true word of God, he opens your eyes to the true meaning of the bible, i will quote what Dr. Fireman said 'if i teach you anything and it is not in the bible, then you'll know that God didnt call me' also he gives proves. wateva miracles he performs, it is in the bible and i can prove it,

Dont condemn a man of God, this worl, if you have money people will criticize and vise versa, Dr. Fireman IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD,
stop listening to what people are saying and come and see for yourself,

you that is saying that he is a fraud star, how many cars have you bought? i can tell you that all the cars and jeeps that Dr. Fireman has riden were given to him as a gift and he has given so many out as a gift to his pastors, his members and also to the church,

SOP SAYING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW, COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

COME TO NO. 3 KETU CLOSE, AGUDA, SURULERE
COME AND HAVE A FULFILLED LIFE
wink smiley
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Zikkyy(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2011
taskgirl:

Seven, we know that Jesus was rich because of the kind of clothes He wore! He wore “designers”! “Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout” (John 19:23).

John 19:23-24 (KJV)
23Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.

24They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: [size=14pt]that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did.[/size]
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2011
firegirl:

i can tell you that all the cars and jeeps that Dr. Fireman has riden were given to him as a gift and he has given so many out as a gift to his pastors, his members and also to the church,

Thats what some people don't understand. I said this once in another thread. Can those offerings of 50 naira 20 naira which they show in the video buy a hummer ? It's crazy! Why didn't the reporter ask him where he got the hummer from?

@fire girl, I want to ask ask you if Dr fireman is aware of this documentary and what his response to it was in the church? Did he comment, what did he say?

Also I would have love you to ask him to explain what he meant by "God is a game" I know they edited the speech to suit the propaganda and nobody knows what he was getting at. But I would loved to know his response.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by yomickey(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2011
firegirl:

just wanna say somethings you gont know, i have been in Fireman's church and i know when someone is brain washing one's head.
wat if a man comes out today and money comes from no where, but his money is from the devil, you wont say a thing, let me tell you, God's plans for we his children is for us to be rich and not suffer, You dont know what you are missing, Dr. Fireman preaches the true word of God, he opens your eyes to the true meaning of the bible, i will quote what Dr. Fireman said 'if i teach you anything and it is not in the bible, then you'll know that God didnt call me' also he gives proves. wateva miracles he performs, it is in the bible and i can prove it,

Dont condemn a man of God, this worl, if you have money people will criticize and vise versa, Dr. Fireman IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD,
stop listening to what people are saying and come and see for yourself,

you that is saying that he is a fraud star, how many cars have you bought? i can tell you that all the cars and jeeps that Dr. Fireman has riden were given to him as a gift and he has given so many out as a gift to his pastors, his members and also to the church,

SOP SAYING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW, COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

COME TO NO. 3 KETU CLOSE, AGUDA, SURULERE
COME AND HAVE A FULFILLED LIFE
wink smiley

Is taskgirl also firegirl
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2011
Joagbaje:

Thats what some people don't understand. I said this once in another thread. Can those offerings of 50 naira 20 naira which they show in the video buy a hummer ? It's crazy! Why didn't the reporter ask him where he got the hummer from?

@fire girl, I want to ask ask you if Dr fireman is aware of this documentary and what his response to it was in the church? Did he comment, what did he say?

Also I would have love you to ask him to explain what he meant by "God is a game" I know they edited the speech to suit the propaganda and nobody knows what he was getting at. But I would loved to know his response.

I've worked in a church department and I was privileged to be a close friend of the accounts manager. So I would tell you YES, A BIG YES.

Talk about the offering for each service during the weekdays. then the special services, and the sunday service. On Average, four services a day, discounting fellowships or other gatherings. If a church has 200 members, and they each give 20. That's 4000 per service. Multiply that by 4 services a week and you have 16000 naira.
So offering is not where the money actually comes from. The money comes from tithes.

If each member earns an average of 18000 a month (minimum wage), they would be paying 1800 naira as tithe each month. 1800 * 200 = 360000.

Shocked?

We won't begin to consider the other levies/offerings the church members are asked to pay: seed faith, building offering, special offering, thanksgiving offering and all what not.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
@taskgirl abeg I know that address when are your services. do you do saturday afternoons? I better not see any mbgueke-feeling-funky when i get there ohh
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2011
musKeeto:

I've worked in a church department and I was privileged to be a close friend of the accounts manager. So I would tell you YES, A BIG YES.

Talk about the offering for each service during the weekdays. then the special services, and the sunday service. On Average, four services a day, discounting fellowships or other gatherings. If a church has 200 members, and they each give 20. That's 4000 per service. Multiply that by 4 services a week and you have 16000 naira.
So offering is not where the money actually comes from. The money comes from tithes.

If each member earns an average of 18000 a month (minimum wage), they would be paying 1800 naira as tithe each month. 1800 * 200 = 360000.
Shocked?

We won't begin to consider the other levies/offerings the church members are asked to pay: seed faith, building offering, special offering, thanksgiving offering and all what not.

Does every member pay tithes? A church of 200 will have about half working and a quater paying tithes. Have you condider running cost of a church. Workers wages, helps , purchases. diesel for generator etc, Remember the church pays tithes to CAN or PFN or wherever . How much do you think a Hummer cost? How much will the pastor save in a month . For how many years. Do you know the cost of maintenance for a hummer? He must be a bad investor
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2011
hello pals
i am firegirl not taskgirl

at YOMICKEY, the people that posted this stuff came to our church one faithful sunday, according to what they said, they said that they heard bout our church and decided to come and document it. Dr. Fireman preached and performed some miracles, they doubted it, they said no more christianity in the united states, they were saying that how could he own a wrist watch,

at MUSKEETO, i am telling you now that the church offerings and tithes doesnt even carry the requirements of the church not to talk of buying the hummer that Fireman drives, he drives 3 jeeps, hummer, range rover sport '11 model and sequire '10 or '11 model can tiths buy them?

yes he thought us that God is a game check it out this way, in the bible, if you want something from God, u sow a seed, without a seed u cannot reap. u get to a church where the man fo God has that annointion and u want to test it if is true, u bring out ur seed and sow, God will not come down by Himself to bless you, ur angels will manipulate some1 to bless you, wen it works u'll like to come back and try again, itz just like poker, lemme give u a testimony
A guy was a drunkard, he went to drink with his friends, he slept off and they left him, he heard peolple singing praises wen he woke up, he joined and on the following sunday,he came to church and Daddy asked people who were interested to make it BIG should come out for a seed of 1k(one thousand naira), he didnt have a dim, he borrowed from some1 he happen to know and he sowed the seed, that week he was favoured wit 30k, he came back the following sunday and sowed a seed of 10k after pating his tithe, that same week he was favoured with 300k, he came back and gave a testimony and sowed a seed of 100k and that week he was given a contract 10million, he came back again and sowed a seed, the following week he got 3 international contracts worth 54billion, tell me is God not a game?

we dont have saturday services, if you wanna really come, come on tuesday, we do have tuesday fire, yesterday's own was explosive

lemme tell u how he got his cars and jeeps, a man called from abuja(he doesnt know the man) and told him that people are criticizing him and for every criticism, he'l buy him a car or a jeep, the next week, the man sent two cars and a jeep cuz there were 3 criticism, since then he has been sowing his cars and jeeps and he has been getting more

God picked him for something great and special, if u like write rubbish about my Daddy, he doesnt care as far as he is doing wat God called him for,
God created every1 for a purpose, wen u die, u'l face God and he'l ask you if you accomplished your mission on earth(what He created you for)

have a splendid day pals
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2011
Any well meaning person that is yet to see the bollocks in this, I hold my peace,

I hope when you log off nairaland, you have a clear conscience. I want to believe that you're really not this desperate to sell lies and deceive people.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Zikkyy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
firegirl:

hello pals
i am firegirl not taskgirl

Are you related to fireman grin

firegirl:

A guy was a drunkard, he went to drink with his friends, he slept off and they left him, he heard peolple singing praises wen he woke up, he joined and on the following sunday,he came to church and Daddy asked people who were interested to make it BIG should come out for a seed of 1k(one thousand naira), he didnt have a dim, he borrowed from some1 he happen to know and he sowed the seed, that week he was favoured wit 30k, he came back the following sunday and sowed a seed of 10k after pating his tithe, that same week he was favoured with 300k, he came back and gave a testimony and sowed a seed of 100k and that week he was given a contract 10million, he came back again and sowed a seed, the following week he got 3 international contracts worth 54billion,

We'll take this testimony again; when the guy is sober grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2011
firegirl:

at YOMICKEY, the people that posted this stuff came to our church one faithful sunday, according to what they said, they said that they heard bout our church and decided to come and document it.

I know they must have come with some trickery and flattery to lure the man of God into impressing them with display and show of security personnel .i said this before. I know those kind of people .

Dr. Fireman preached and performed some miracles, they doubted it, they said no more christianity in the united states,

I'm not surprised

they were saying that how could he own a wrist watch,

I don't get you here.

at MUSKEETO, i am telling you now that the church offerings and tithes doesnt even carry the requirements of the church not to talk of buying the hummer that Fireman drives, he drives 3 jeeps, hummer, range rover sport '11 model and sequire '10 or '11 model can tiths buy them?

This is simple common sense. I wonder why it's hard for people to see.

GOD IS A GAME
yes he thought us that God is a game [/b]check it out this way, in the bible, if you want something from God, u sow a seed, without a seed u cannot reap. u get to a church where the man fo God has that annointion and u want to test it if is true, u bring out your seed and sow, God will not come down by Himself to bless you, your angels will manipulate some1 to bless you, wen it works u'll like to come back and try again, itz just like poker,

God bless you, even though I may not use such language "god is a game" but I understand the perspective and the point the Pastor was getting out. This is how we ought to find out truths not just believing every packaging a reporter comes up with. The are merely following a script and they are out to make money.

[b]CARS AND JEEPS

lemme tell u how he got his cars and jeeps, a man called from abuja(he doesnt know the man) and told him that people are criticizing him and for every criticism, he'l buy him a car or a jeep, the next week, the man sent two cars and a jeep cuz there were 3 criticism, since then he has been sowing his cars and jeeps and he has been getting more

Why didn't a professional reporter find this out. He probably did but refused to write it. Because it would spoil his script and agenda which portrays that the pastor robbed the poor of their hard earned cash to purchase exotic cars. What a satanic act.

God picked him for something great and special, if u like write rubbish about my Daddy, he doesnt care as far as he is doing wat God called him for,
God created every1 for a purpose, wen u die, u'l face God and he'l ask you if you accomplished your mission on earth(what He created you for) have a splendid day pals

Every focus man should not give attention to critics. Persecutions only get us stronger. I only feel for so called Christians who don't bother to check things out and help satanic attack against the body of Christ.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2011
Mr joagbaje

Can you pls explain from the "perspective" you understood of how God is a game?

Fire girl's explanation is pathetic
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
Mr joagbaje
Can you pls explain from the perspective you understood how God is a game?
The fact that he understood and appreciated it should speak volumes to u, I'm not expecting anything brilliant or thotprovoking from him, u shouldn't.

And, All this propaganda about how he got rich, no need for story, they asked him, how r u so rich and he said, members must give HIM 10% of their earnings, he didn't say members gave me gifts even tho they probably did, he mentioned his main source of income and logically so!, if the man that opened a shopping plaza gave him, let's say, 100k and continues to pay tithes over the years and other peeps do same or half, money for hummer don reach na, tithes here, gifts from members here, building fund there, droppings at his feet at every service ( who does that!), d guy don hammer. And d church obviously isn't fancy with its unfinished floor with plenty sand where d woman vomited poison and Tins, some1 prolly gave him the building as a seed, or not
And on d parable of the drunkard that ended up with Millions, all I can say is muhahahahah!
Fireman has captured d hearts of Firegirl and taskgirl, l bet they r hot chics, more blessings homies
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
olamufu:

The fact that he understood and appreciated it should speak volumes to u, I'm not expecting anything brilliant or thotprovoking from him, u shouldn't.

And, All this propaganda about how he got rich, no need for story, they asked him, how r u so rich and he said, members must give HIM 10% of their earnings, he didn't say members gave me gifts even tho they probably did, he mentioned his main source of income and logically so!, if the man that opened a shopping plaza gave him, let's say, 100k and continues to pay tithes over the years and other peeps do same or half, money for hummer don reach na, tithes here, gifts from members here, building fund there, droppings at his feet at every service ( who does that!), d guy don hammer. And d church obviously isn't fancy with its unfinished floor with plenty sand where d woman vomited poison and Tins, some1 prolly gave him the building as a seed, or not
And on d parable of the drunkard that ended up with Millions, all I can say is muhahahahah!
Fireman has captured d hearts of Firegirl and taskgirl, l bet they r hot chics, more blessings homies

dare2think:

Mr joagbaje

I'm really disappointed at his response. I can't believe someone would be so blind to defend anyone who comes in the name of 'Jesus' that he would throw common sense to the dogs. I refuse to believe he doesn't see what we see. He's probably too proud to accept. If that's not the case, then he's just DUMB. Sorry, sometimes one has to be frank.

So many lies about this guy, too many lies, just too many.

A guy was a drunkard, he went to drink with his friends, he slept off and they left him, he heard peolple singing praises wen he woke up, he joined and on the following sunday,he came to church and Daddy asked people who were interested to make it BIG should come out for a seed of 1k(one thousand naira), he didnt have a dim, he borrowed from some1 he happen to know and he sowed the seed, that week he was favoured wit 30k, he came back the following sunday and sowed a seed of 10k after pating his tithe, that same week he was favoured with 300k, he came back and gave a testimony and sowed a seed of 100k and that week he was given a contract 10million, he came back again and sowed a seed, the following week he got 3 international contracts worth 54billion,

the stories on his facebook page and all,
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
@ olamufu

I am only giving our resident "pastor", joagbaje,the benefit of doubt. I would like to understand his perspective of how God can be a game that should be played. (thinking about that statement is so disturbing. I fear for Nigeria)

@ muskeeto

Mr joagbaje is not dumb nor silly, I am so certain he knows the difference btw wrong and right.

The reason he keeps defending these fraudsters, whilst trying to appear objective, is only a testament of his character and principles.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by PastorKun(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
@dare2think

You are only partially correct, the reason why joagbaje feels compelled to defend these fraudsters is becos he is also in the same business of defrauding believers. His Oga (Oyaks) whom he worships is also one of the leading religious fraudsters in this country. The more people remain ignorant of their scams the more money they make else the need for him to defend his source of livelihood.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2011
@ Muskeeto, i like ur frankness, infact, i feel u die, but calm down, and im only saying that cos it seems like Joagbaje is well known in this forum (im a newbie) so maybe he deserves some benefit of whatever, but really i feel u
@dare2think, u may b right on the principles bit , he may just be one of the pple that believe the best of everyone and tries to defend them (esp since he is involved, i mean involved in spreading God's word grin), But then, "god is a game" (i refuse to use capital G), come on, thats hard to defend ooo, he is better off just being diplomatic and ignoring that, but then, lets wait and c his own expose,

I wish I hadnt been told Joagbajs is an Oyaks man, that just tunnels and taints my vision, but i guess it is what it is,

Fireman is actually now on fire and posting videos of MEERAKLES on his facebook page, he is riding the waves, showing some bizness sense finally,
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
dare2think:

Mr joagbaje

As I said earlier I don't subscribe to the use of the language. But It's simple  as she explained. It's dealing with principles. It works for anyone who operates it. God is to  you what you want him to be. It's a law of sowing and reaping. The reporter edited off his conclusion by that misrepresented the man

Psalms 18:26
26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure;and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
dare2think:

The reason he keeps defending these fraudsters, whilst trying to appear objective, is only a testament of his character and principles.

I appreciate the compliment. I'm being objectives. And I expect every person to be as objective. We have to be just in our judgement. Let's deal with facts.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2011
@olamufu & Pst Kun;

Pls understand me well.

dare2think:

The reason he keeps defending these fraudsters, whilst trying to appear objective, is only a testament of his character [/b]and [b]principles.

Let me make it clearer;

If you keep defending conservative policies and are sympathetic towards them, what does that make you?

>whispers<  (A conservative)

Like I said, his constant defence of these fraudsters is a testament of his Character [/i]and [i]principles.

@ Joagbaje

It was not a compliment---(Sorry)
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
Okay o, na yab. Clap for yourself. But on what ground do you call these ministers fraudulent ? You sem to be a little reasonable than the rest. So Let's start with fireman. No abuse pls lets deal on facts and the bible.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2011
Joagbaje:

Okay o, na yab. Clap for yourself. But on what ground do you call these ministers fraudulent ? You sem to be a little reasonable than the rest. So   Let's start with fireman. No abuse pls lets deal on facts and the bible.

Thanks for the compliment, how ironic.

Though I take a little offence at the little before the "reasonable" in your statement even though you stated "no abuse". (lol)

However, I'll indulge you a little. (Without the  abuse).
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2011
@ dare2think, our interpretation wasnt the one u desired but that one sef deyy, as they say, but I get u fully now! nice one,

You sem to be a little reasonable than the rest
@Joagbagaun, u say no abuse, inshort, if Dare2think is a little reasonable and the little is stil more than the rest of us, it means we no get reason na, na wa o, Pastor wey dey abuse, i rest my case,

FIREMAN IS FRAUDULENT, THERES NO NEED FOR EVIDENCE!! his white beard alone sef is enough to raise high suspicion of the Man of God!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
I watched the Documentary and and I can deduce for myself how I came to the conclusion that the Man is a Fraudster.

Firstly, lets start with the meaning of[b] Fraud[/b]: According to the Macmillan dictionary;

1. the crime of obtaining money from someone by tricking them
2. the action of producing false documents or information in order to get what you want
3. someone who pretends to be an official or professional person in order to trick people

Dr Fireman possesses elements from the above. How?

1. What is the motive for changing is name to "sign Fireman"? Deceit and to draw attention and sensationalism

2. Where are the records of the companies he "claims" to have from the age of 12? No evidence whatsoever that he had/has them so its safe to conclude that this is wrong information. Relate this to No 2 of the dictionary meaning above.

3.  Did he not notice that his secretary (Taskgirl/ firegirl) had demons in her all along  whilst working for him? But he had to remove the demons in front of his congregation in order to emphasise his deceit. That is trickery. Pls relate this to no1 of the dictionary meaning above

4. At the end of the service, his sheep were putting money at his feet after his charade. so yes, he seem to have money to gain from all these trickery.

Edit:5. Another reason for his deceit is his use of "Dr", is he a doctor? where did he get his doctorate from? If you can not tell me, then it is safe to to conclude that he falls under no3 of the dictionary meaning of Fraud [/b]above.
My Conclusion;

He his a [b]Fraudster

So, Mr joagbaje--show me facts to disprove my assertions.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
Lol, O pari! (shikena)
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
ZIKKI i am his adopted daughter wink,

JOAGBAJE, thanks for understanding

DARE2THINK, thanks, is urs any better? if u listen to criticism u'l go down the drain, and mind u My DADDY is not a fraud star. his name is SIGN FIREMAN and it is not to draw attention, he can do alot of things that you cant dream of, if he is a fraud star i wont be blessed with so many things from people i dont expect

OLAMUFU, my Daddy NEVER in his life collect money from his members, anyway, believe what u wanna believe, but wen u need help on how to pay ur rent and to be free, remember DR. FIREMAN grin and the white beards are natural from God

See,,,, dont say what u dont know, the tongue is powerful,
Lemme tell u sometin u dont know, as u are criticizing a man of God, do u know that God can punish u? SO CONTINUE, I DONT CARE

My Daddy once said that no man of God is the sure salvation the word of Truth is the sure salvation

Have u ever seen where a man of God is pushing his members to higher level and teaching his members how to work miracles in the name of JESUS?
like i said, dont say wat you dont know or wat u assume, it will back fire, trust me on that
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed tongue lipsrsealed undecided oooooh, Im scared, God is going to punish me becos i am doubting FIREMAN,
paheheheh
I bet God sef isnt sure who fireman is, since his parents didnt name him that, or did they?

he can do alot of things that you cant dream of
- oh, ur defo right about that!
how far with Empress by the way, r they still dating?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
you see ur problems? you believe in rumors, i know Empress very well, she and Fireman aren't dating, i guess u didnt read her interview wen she said that she came to church and her so called boyfriend was angry, well i dont blame you at all

by the time you'l know the truth and u'll need help, it'll be too late, why dont u come for our service one day and challenge Fireman cuz he isnt scared of challenges, he'll welcome it with open hands and he'll give u prove and then itz ur choice to believe or continue criticisin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2011
ok ok firebabe, relax nau, but wat do u want empress to say na?
but ok sha, i hear u, empress is not publicly dating Sign. she is ur friend? greet her for me o
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
OLAMUFU im just stating the truth besides she is in nigeria now, maybe you can go to her house and ask her
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2011
DARE, you are really possed i can understand ur plite, but take heart o!!! wen u need help, pls remember fireman, u wanna challenge me? BRING IT ON, i'll give it to you and u will surrender, you cant just shut ur mouth for 5mins? jeezzzzzz, some ppl are so pathetic.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2011
her address nko? infact, i want ur own instead, how fa na? tongue  hope 'tantalising daddi' wont mind
its true, some people r pathetic, not sure Dare is one of them tho, he is stating his points clearly and logically,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Dance At Traditional Wedding (Video) / Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.