Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (49637 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
never insult a man of god weather u are sure he is real or not cuz if u insult a man of god,you are insulting god except u want things to start going wrong in ur life ;d
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^^bck to sender and all their generations including the elebis with diff IDs coming here to advertise
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
WATEVA OLAMUFU, CHECK UR LIFE FROM NOW ON IF IT IS GOING FINE
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
firegirl:

HELLO PALS

HOW WAS your DAY AND HAPPY NEW MONTH,

IM NOT REALLY WORRIED BOUT ALL U GUYS ARE SAYING HERE,  YOU CAN CONTINUE CRITICIZING WHILE I CONTINUE RECEIVING MY BREAKTHROUGHS FROM GOD OR U CAN COME TO THE CHURCH(IF U ARE BOLD ENOUGH AND STOP HIDING IN DIS SITE) AND CHALLENGE FIREMAN

THEY HATE ME WITH A REASON,WITH A REASON
THEY WANNA KILL MY SEASON,MY SEASON
IM GONNA JABBIT TILL MORN
HIS NAME IS ELSHADDAI, HIS MANE IS EL-SHADDAI
I NO GO DIE,I NO GO DIE O!
IF U JAM ME,U GO JAME STONE,U GO JAM ROCK, U GO JAM HAMMER
DO U STILL WANNA JAM ME?

STAND OUT!!!
I WILL STAND OUT IN THE CROWD,STAND OUT EVERYWHERE
SEE CHINA,OF YESTERDAY
THEM DON RISE TO BE GOD'S POWER,NOBODY CAN STOP THEM
SEE INDIA,OF YESTERDAY
THEM DON RISE TO BE GOD'S POWER,NOBODY CAN STOP THEM
SEE OBI,OF YESTERDAY
OBI DON GROW,OBI DON BLOW,NOBODY CAN STOP HIM
SEE ME SELF,NA MY TIME O!!
I DON RISE TO BE GOD'S POWER,NOBODY CAN STOP ME
ITZ MY DESTINY, EVERYWHERE I GO
WHO JEHOVAH DON BLESS NOBODY CAN CURSE HIM
STAND OUT, STAND OUT
I HAVE A COVENANT WITH MY GOD, COVENANT WITH MY GOD

PALS WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, HE WONT FALL AND ANY CURSE PLACED ON HIM WILL NOT WORK,  CONTINUE your CRITICISM ITZ YOUR CHOICE,  HAVE A SPLENDID NIGHT

covenant of what? Do you even know? doesnt seem you ever opened a bible in your life.

china and India rising as evidence of "God's power"? Really? lol
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by mrmayor(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
Joagbaje:

There was never pressure nor relief. Persecution is our bread. It's good.  If you don't have enemies you've not started living.you're merely existing .  [size=13pt]Enemies are signs that you're doing something meaningful.
[/size]
I've said before that my defence is not for CEC . I speak truth in any applicanle situation

Pastor Joagbaje, I bet Boko Haram must be doing a lot right, they have lots of enemies shocked shocked

@Firegirl, if a drunk can get 54B naira contract just by sowing 100k-1m seed of Faith (Money) how much would Dangote make if he sows a seed of 5B Naira?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
firegirl:

never insult a man of god weather u are sure he is real or not cuz if u insult a man of god,you are insulting god except u want things to start going wrong in your life ;d

this is false and you know it. Its a desperate excuse your pastors use to hoodwink gullible f00ls like you. Equating your "MOG" to God now? what next?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
CHECK your LIFE FROM NOW ON IF IT IS GOING FINE
LOOKS LIKE FIREFOOL HAS RESORTED TO CURSING PEEPS NOW, OK O, i will keep checking, and hopefully we cn check how much better ur life becomes, HOTMESS, I dont think theres eJuJu yet, but even if there is, before una reach me, e go teyyyyyyy gannnnn, PUTA!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^^Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin

i was wondering when their tru colour will come out grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
OMG!!! THE LAUGHTER IS MAKING MY TOMMY TO ROLL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, CONTINUE, INSULT ME AND SAY WATEVA PLEASES YOU, I DON BLOW
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^^U don blow undecided undecided undecided

hmmm you be transformer or something grin grin grin

Not only your TOMMY grin grin grin your HILFIGER will roll too soon grin grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
firegirl:

OMG!!! THE LAUGHTER IS MAKING MY TOMMY TO ROLL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, CONTINUE, INSULT ME AND SAY WATEVA PLEASES YOU, I DON BLOW

by their fruits . . . nothing christian about these folks.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2011
OLD SCHOOL CHRISTIAN THATZ WAT U ARE, MY GOD IS A YOPPY GOD, IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD THERE IS FULLNESS OF JOY, YOU GIVE A JOYFUL SHOUT TO THE LORD

TELL ME,IN UR CHURCH, DO U GUYS SHOUT TO THE LORD

I TALK TO GOD LIKE IM SEEING HIM CUZ HE IS MY HEAVENLY FATHER, IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE VERY WELL,U WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^how much are you getting for this advert grin grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by ogajim(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
I bet "firegirl" is actually dr. sign firefly,

At least from the song, seems like his name is Obi, grin
Self promoting rapper!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
firegirl:

OLD SCHOOL CHRISTIAN THATZ WAT U ARE

Heb 13:8[b] Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever[/b]. 9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

The same God of Peter, Paul, James and Phillip hasnt changed . . . perhaps you have consecrated an idol which you call "new school God" . . . but He is certainly not the one of the bible.

firegirl:

MY GOD IS A YOPPY GOD

Romans 12: 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

God is not interested in your definition of "yoppiness" as much as He is interested in the salvation of your soul and that you walk in Holiness before Him.

firegirl:

IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD THERE IS FULLNESS OF JOY,  YOU GIVE A JOYFUL SHOUT TO THE LORD

TELL ME,IN your CHURCH, DO U GUYS SHOUT TO THE LORD

depends on the type of "joy" you are talking about.

firegirl:

I TALK TO GOD LIKE IM SEEING HIM CUZ HE IS MY HEAVENLY FATHER,  IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE VERY WELL,U WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING

Have some reverence for your Heavenly Father . . .
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2011
After reading this hilarious thread, it's clear that christians don't need unbelievers laughing at their religion, they do a FANTASTIC JOB making a mockery of it themselves.

The fact that Joagbaje is considered a leader/pastor says a lot about christianity!!!
If Jo boy is a pastor, just imagine the kind of people in the congregation!!!

"Believe everything, question nothing"
Pastor Joagbaje's motto influenced by great men like Dr Oyakhilome and DR SIGN FIREMAN( Please say doctor)
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2011
i can see that some ppl here are illiterates or rather they went to evening skuls at their backyard. Dr. Fireman said 'companies', he didnt say 'registered companies'!! both of them are different. Some1 can just go to the market, get some goods and start selling and dat person calls it his own company, you must not register a building with a name on it be4 u can sellyour goods. we have CHICKENS here, o yea! CHICKENS, if you arent chickens, you would go and challenge Dr. Fireman and stop hiding here,

i wanna say something, have you thought about ur own pastors? are they truly men of God? imagine the Pope sleeping with guys not even ladies, did u talk about that? just stop saying what you dont know,
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
firegirl:

i can see that some ppl here are illiterates or rather they went to evening skuls at their backyard. Dr. Fireman said 'companies', he didnt say 'registered companies'!! both of them are different. Some1 can just go to the market, get some goods and start selling and dat person calls it his own company, you must not register a building with a name on it be4 u can sellyour goods. we have CHICKENS here, o yea! CHICKENS, if you arent chickens, you would go and challenge Dr. Fireman and stop hiding here,

i wanna say something, have you thought about your own pastors? are they truly men of God? imagine the Pope sleeping with guys not even ladies, did u talk about that? just stop saying what you dont know,

many of us have jobs (besides shilling for charlatans who carry bibles everywhere), families and real lives to worry about. Seyi Rhodes already challenged fireman, he was reduced to a crying, sniveling wreck knowing his empire of lies where about to be exposed.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
o yea! the Bible says Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever,but did the bible say Jesus is old fashioned yesterday,today and forever? You know how you talk to your earthly father for something or you discuss your plans or businesses with him,datz how our Heavenly Father longs for us to talk to Him. He wants us to be free with Him,He says 'cast all your burdens unto me' tell Him your worries, your troubles,your pains and plans,He'll be happy that you are Talking to Him and He'll direct your path. The most beautiful girls come to PERFECT except you. in the Bible,God our Father wants us to be beautiful not to look like some1 of 50yrs old wen we are actually younger, in the Bible, how did Esther win the heart of the king? It is trough beauty pageant. Do u prefer sending ppl going to night club to spoil themselves? You dress the way you want but a decent dressing and come to church. so many churches now adays are so boring. you go to church,after offering,you pick up your bag and bible and you go home, tell me, isnt it boring?. churches now have taken the sweetness of Christianity away. Jesus is a Yoppy Saviour, do you know how beautiful He is? I'll advice, dont say wat you dont know. the problem with we Christians is that we dont have time to listen to our Father, we always talk,we talk and complain alot, but we should try to communicate with Him. discuss with Him. you talk to Him and He talks to you. Christians are busy condemning what we wear to church while Muslims are busy taking over the world, in the united states churches are being sold to Muslims, continue condemning!!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^

As a Christian, why are you ( we ) worried that Muslims are taking over the world.

Do you not know that this world is destined for destruction, so let them take it over , they are taking over a world that has received the sentence of 'death'.

Your concern should be for the salvation of souls and purification of Christian doctrine.

"But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Saviour." - Philippians 3;20

"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare." - 2 Peter 3:10
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2011
so sorry to disappoint you, i was there, he did challenge Dr. Fireman, instead he took the mic from Dr. Fireman and said that he was so pleased to be in our mist, 20 years ago is different from now. Dr. Fireman didnt cry, Why dont you go by yourself and challenge Davidylan and stop hiding at the back of Seyi Rhodes, CHICKEN
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2011
i mean that he didnt challenge Dr. Fireman
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^^

So you are another one of those deceived weak women defending a false prophet.

It is obvious that your concern is not truth but deception for the purpose of gain.

Pathetic !!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
firegirl:

o yea! the Bible says Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever,but did the bible say Jesus is old fashioned yesterday,today and forever? You know how you talk to your earthly father for something or you discuss your plans or businesses with him,datz how our Heavenly Father longs for us to talk to Him. He wants us to be free with Him,He says 'cast all your burdens unto me' tell Him your worries, your troubles,your pains and plans,He'll be happy that you are Talking to Him and He'll direct your path. The most beautiful girls come to PERFECT except you. in the Bible,God our Father wants us to be beautiful not to look like some1 of 50yrs old wen we are actually younger,  in the Bible, how did Esther win the heart of the king? It is trough beauty pageant. Do u prefer sending ppl going to night club to spoil themselves? You dress the way you want but a decent dressing and come to church. so many churches now adays are so boring. you go to church,after offering,you pick up your bag and bible and you go home, tell me, isnt it boring?. churches now have taken the sweetness of Christianity away. Jesus is a Yoppy Saviour, do you know how beautiful He is? I'll advice, dont say wat you dont know. the problem with we Christians is that we dont have time to listen to our Father, we always talk,we talk and complain alot, but we should try to communicate with Him. discuss with Him. you talk to Him and He talks to you. Christians are busy condemning what we wear to church while Muslims are busy taking over the world, in the united states churches are being sold to Muslims,  continue condemning!!!

I'm not sure you and i read the same bible - Acts 10:34Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him

1 Sam 16:17 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

What about the beggar at the kings gate? How beautiful was he?

To quote Esther as example simply betrays how shallow and spiritually empty you truly are. Esther was modeling for an earthly king not God Himself. If the above that you typed is what you are being taught in church (which i notice you cannot biblically defend by the way) then you are all truly lost, worshiping an idol you have created for yourself.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2011
Esther was modeling for an earthly king but why did God make her win with all the other ladies there. He gave us beauty for ashes
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
firegirl:

so sorry to disappoint you, i was there, he did challenge Dr. Fireman, instead he took the mic from Dr. Fireman and said that he was so pleased to be in our mist,  20 years ago is different from now. Dr. Fireman didnt cry,  Why dont you go by yourself and challenge Davidylan and stop hiding at the back of Seyi Rhodes,  CHICKEN

I gladly did so on his 2 blogs, the coward simply deleted my posts. I guess he cant provide bible verses to back up his nonsense. If i lived in Nigeria, i would gladly go with my bible and ask him to defend himself.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
continue posting, wen i come back i'll read it, have an appointment, you wont take my deal away from me, see ya
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2011
firegirl:

Esther was modeling for an earthly king but why did God make her win with all the other ladies there. He gave us beauty for ashes

Surely you're not this ignorant right? God made Esther win not because He wanted to honor her beauty but to use her as His tooll to save the jews from certain destruction in the hands of Haman. Read the "prophecy" from the lips of Mordechai himself - Esther 4:14
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
dont say because you dont stay in nigeria, Dr. Fireman didnt delect your post, he wont do that, i know him wella, he cant do that, come down to nigeria and do it, have to run
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by ogajim(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2011
firegirl:

o yea! the Bible says Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever,but did the bible say Jesus is old fashioned yesterday,today and forever? You know how you talk to your earthly father for something or you discuss your plans or businesses with him,datz how our Heavenly Father longs for us to talk to Him. He wants us to be free with Him,He says 'cast all your burdens unto me' tell Him your worries, your troubles,your pains and plans,He'll be happy that you are Talking to Him and He'll direct your path. The most beautiful girls come to PERFECT except you. in the Bible,God our Father wants us to be beautiful not to look like some1 of 50yrs old wen we are actually younger, in the Bible, how did Esther win the heart of the king? It is trough beauty pageant. Do u prefer sending ppl going to night club to spoil themselves? You dress the way you want but a decent dressing and come to church. so many churches now adays are so boring. you go to church,after offering,you pick up your bag and bible and you go home, tell me, isnt it boring?. churches now have taken the sweetness of Christianity away. Jesus is a Yoppy[color=#990000][/color] Saviour, do you know how beautiful He is? I'll advice, dont say wat you dont know. the problem with we Christians is that we dont have time to listen to our Father, we always talk,we talk and complain alot, but we should try to communicate with Him. discuss with Him. you talk to Him and He talks to you. Christians are busy condemning what we wear to church while Muslims are busy taking over the world, in the united states churches are being sold to Muslims, continue condemning!!!

What's "yoppy"?? can't even spell? Computers come with spell checkers you know!

"firegirl" is dr. firefly, they don't just share computers, he is actually the one with these different IDs,
Dr. firefly is a wanna be rapper so we must be patient with him since he appears to be someone that would have been assigned to the little school bus if he were in these parts. It is only a matter of time before his SCAMS unravel and he will have to go back in DRAG grin grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^^^

firegirl:

dont say because you dont stay in nigeria,  Dr. Fireman didnt delect your post,  he wont do that, i know him wella, he cant do that,  come down to nigeria and do it,  have to run

Remind me to wear my BULLET PROOF vest next time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2011
firegirl:

Surely you're not this ignorant right? God made Esther win not because He wanted to honor her beauty but to use her as His tooll to save the jews from certain destruction in the hands of Haman. Read the "prophecy" from the lips of Mordechai himself - Esther 4:14

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Dance At Traditional Wedding (Video) / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.