Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

"senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! (4130 Views)

Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / Tinubu: "Election Postponement Is Democracy At Gunpoint" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! by dplordx(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
ACN - BRF = PDP.

I got that formula years ago. I wonder why BRF hasnt joined Labor party of APGA or start his own political movement.
Shows his weakness when it comes to making a rigid decision about where he truly stand. I sometimes wonder if BRF isnt as corrupt as Tinubu, with the excesses of the two. You cant have someone looting with impunity if you passionately desire it not be so. Anyways, I still keep wondering why I keep wasting my time commenting on Nigerian politics. I think its time I fire myself from the political section of nairaland. Nothing is changing, and its sad it wont. I dont care if Eko Baje. I dont even know whats left for the common man like me in it.
Re: "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! by Rafelo01: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
the margin is too wide for ETTI to bridge.accept it and start to prepare for 2015
Re: "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! by Rafelo01: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2011
"ACN - BRF = PDP.

I got that formula years ago. I wonder why BRF hasnt joined Labor party of APGA or start his own political movement.
Shows his weakness when it comes to making a rigid decision about where he truly stand. I sometimes wonder if BRF isnt as corrupt as Tinubu, with the excesses of the two. You cant have someone looting with impunity if you passionately desire it not be so. Anyways, I still keep wondering why I keep wasting my time commenting on Nigerian politics. I think its time I fire myself from the political section of nairaland. Nothing is changing, and its sad it wont. I dont care if Eko Baje. I dont even know whats left for the common man like me in it."

BRF is one of the goodies of ACN (QED)
Re: "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! by cjfavour(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
Poster becareful. d election was not annuled but d case was sent back to d tribunal for retrial.
Re: "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! by Depilot(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
ACN - BRF = PDP
You're on point with this formula.
The departure of Fashola will expose not only Tinubu, but the entire ACN party from the top to the bottom.

As much as ACN supporters on a regular give Tinubu credit for giving Lagos State a bright and committed governor (Fashola), FACT: Tinubu deep inside feels that giving Fashola the opportunity to be a governor remains his biggest political mistake.

My prediction: Fashola may not contest for anything in 2015; this will be a strategy for him to completely detach himself from Tinubu and the remaining ACN criminals. But after a couple of years away from open politics (if Tinubu is still alive and not in jail), Fashola will eventually switch party from ACN to Labour party, to join one of his die-hard supporters and friends, Dapo Durosinmi-Etti.

Fashola will become the president of Nigeria @ the age of 55yrs old. It may not be with ACN party.
Re: "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! by olawalebabs(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
is high time, we start banning some OP. we can start with this
Re: "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! by BootyOnMe: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2011
Like Ibori, like TiNuMbu.
Another one bites the dust.
Fashola don light faya for im arzzze
Like Uduaghan/Omo-Agege/Edevbie dem light faya for Ibori arzzze for not hiding hid head after 8 years of Lootacracy!
Mu he he he he he

Blessed are the king-makers. . . .for they shall inherit kiri-kiri!!! cheesy
Re: "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! by meonbooty: 12:47am On Nov 03, 2011
^^^^

Blessed are the people with great booties.    .      .   for they shall inherit my dyck.
Re: "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! by ak47mann(m): 1:15am On Nov 03, 2011
PDP all the way EITHER PDP OR APGA cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze / Is This Picture Real, Recent? / Are Ibos Entrepreneurs Or Successful Criminals? Read.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.