Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 PM

10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (57240 Views)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist / Does Any True Picture Of Jesus Exist Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2007
First thing first, save all your anger, vexation, open mouth gasp and suprise for my middle finger. The fact that you even checked this thread, shows that your in doubt about the existence of god. So shove it if you came here to player hate.

1. Y'all go about boasting that god created the earth, the moon, the sun, people, blah blah blah, but who created God? Definately, a creator must point to the things and raw materials he used to create his work, but the goombah lie of the century or should i say centuries is that god created us and he just appeared from no where and just started creating out of nothing c'mon now, y'all can't be serious grin Even mordern day magicians can point to the tools of their trade.

2. Ok your still in doubt. Show me god and let's be done with this argument. grin God is supposedly everywhere. I haven’t personally seen God. Therefore, God doesn’t exist

3. If God can prevent evil, but doesn't, then He isn't all-loving.

4. If God intends to prevent evil, but cannot, then He isn't omnipotent.

5. If God both intends to prevent evil and is capable of doing so, then how can evil exist?

6. Y'all talking about a heaven and hell, but nobody has been there to confirm it's authenticity; besides am not scared of hell. I'll rather be more scared of Mushin and Oshodi

7. How come no body can trace the roots of either mary, joseph or jesus till date. At least i know my granfather and i know my grandfather can trace his grandfather and it goes on and on and on. Somebody please show me a decendant of any of the 3 or let me spread the drag net, any of the apostles, prophets, sarah, solomon, daniel Anybody in the bible, pleease just point to a living relative. Please dont make davinci code look credible grin

8. Someone wrote the Creation story in the Bible. That someone obviously wasn’t an eyewitness to the described events because they are completely unbelievable (and I think there are two very different Creation accounts in Genesis 1 and 2). Therefore, God doesn’t exist.

9. A tsunami hit louisiana and new orleans and part of texas. The tsunami destroyed plenty churches. so if God exists, he created the tsunami. For creating the tsunami, god must be very mean and wicked to destroy churches and kill people praying to him, so Therefore, God doesn’t exist because according to you and the bible, god is a kind god grin. So who created the tsunami then?

10. Things that exist have energy. Energy isn’t alive. All living things are made from energy. because he is not alive and has no iota of proof that that he has energy so therefore, God doesn’t exist.

What a croc of rubbish, decieving people all these years and some freaks would mount the podium to quote scriptures as if they wrote it and claiming rights of authenticity.

The bible has lots of books written by lots of authors over a long period of time. Despite centuries of vigorous god apologetics, they haven’t been able to forge a coherent plot for the whole bible that I can understand. bottomline, God doesn’t exist.

So if i say god is sh*******t, i can go scot free because no body is going to arrest me or punish me, rather i'll hear your tired ol' dumb excuse, your gonna burn in hell! Once again, prove hell exist. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by MP007(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2007
http://www.visualbible.co.uk/lazarus-phenomenon.htm

May the lord have mercy on ur soul,
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by layi(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2007
The existence of GOD and The Credibility of The Bible are 2 different topics.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2007
your name reflects your thought

"he thats says there is no God is an INFIDEL"
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by labiyemmy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2007
@Infidel

We have heard you - congrats - we have the right to our beleive - you have the right to yours. So shove it.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2007
kaecy5:

your name reflects your thought

"he thats says there is no God is an INFIDEL"

Quick lesson on the meaning of the word infidel. The webster dictionary defines infidel as:

"one who is not a christian and opposes christianity"

"an unbeliever in respect to particular religion"

How does that word "infidel" affect the matter at hand about the existence of God? What has christianity got to do with the bullshit of lying that god exists? Besides what god are you talking about? Orisha, buddah, allah? If you can't prove anything concrete then keep your hypocricy to your self. Proving god exists, is different from opposing christianity. Christianity is not the only religion that promotes that fallacy of the existence of god. If i choose to worship my television, it means television is the religion i believe in, but i never did say anything about the television being my creator, and once you don't believe in my religion television, it also makes you an infidel too grin

So dont jump into conclusions and link being an infidel with the fallacy your promoting that god exists

MP007:

http://www.visualbible.co.uk/lazarus-phenomenon.htm

May the lord have mercy on your soul,

once again, speaking in rings and dodging the question. What is a soul? and more especially what lord? or do you mean my landlord? Damn i forgot am 4 weeks behind my rent. Thanks for reminding me grin grin grin

layi:

The existence of GOD and The Credibility of The Bible are 2 different topics.

Aren't they both interelated? Have you forgotten your genesis 1 & 2 so quickly? If so, a quick refresher course:

Creation is described in Genesis 1:1 to 2:3 as occurring in six "days":

Day 1: creation of light and its separation from darkness.
Day 2: separation of the sky and oceans.
Day 3: separation of land from the oceans; spreading of plants and grass and trees across the land.
Day 4: Creation of the sun, moon, and stars.
Day 5: Creation of sea animals and birds.
Day 6: Creation of the land animals. Creation of humanity, "someone like ourselves" (Living Bible).
Day 7: God rested. Followers of the Documentary Hypothesis believe this to have been a later addition, 4 placed there to give theological justification for the Sabbath (Saturday as a day of rest).

This sequence does contain some illogal arguments from the bible
Light was listed as being created on day 1, but its source (the sun and stars) did not appear until day 4.

Genesis 1 and 2 explain how Creation of Earth's life forms, the Earth itself, and the rest of the universe took six days. Supporters of the theory of evolution find evidence for a universe that has been evolving for about 14 billion years.

Conflicts between the creation stories: There are some apparent inconsistencies between the first and second creation accounts: There may be a conflict over the number of days over which creation happened. Genesis 1:3 and subsequent verses say that God created the universe in six days.
In Genesis 2:4, some translations, including the King James Version, imply that it took one day. More details

In the first account, God created fruit trees before Adam and Eve; in the second account, God created Adam, then the fruit trees, then Eve.
In the first account, God created animals before Adam and Eve; in the second account, God created Adam. then the animals, then Eve.
Genesis 1:20 describes how God had "the waters bring forth , fowl" ; in Genesis 2:19, God formed them "out of the ground".
In the first account, God created the fish on the 5th day; in the second account, the fish of the sea were not created at all.

Get your facts right and stop believing in a shambolic babble that cannot be authenticated. Bottom line who passed such information to you? How come there are 1 billion and one theories from the same bible as it relates to the creation? e.g

Genesis 2:4 has been variously translated to imply that creation either took one day, or took a longer interval. Among those translations that imply a single-day creation are: The 21st Century King James Version: "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens."
Amplified Bible: "This is the history of the heavens and of the earth when they were created. In the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens."
English Standard Version: "These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.
King James Version (KJV): Identical to the 21st Century KJV.
New American Standard Bible: "This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made earth and heaven.
New King James Version: "This is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens."
Young's Literal Translation: "These [are] births of the heavens and of the earth in their being prepared, in the day of Jehovah God's making earth and heavens;"

Among those translations that imply a longer creation interval are: Holman Christian Standard Bible: "These are the records of the heavens and the earth, concerning their creation at the time that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens.
The Jerusalem Bible: "Such were the origins of heavens and earth when they were created."
Living Bible: "Here is a summary of the events in the creation of the heavens and the earth which the Lord God has made."
Modern Language: "These are the generations of the heavens and the earth in their creation."
New Century Version: "This is the story of the creation of the sky and the earth."
New International Version: "This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created."
New Living Translation: "This is the account of the creation of the heavens and the earth."
New World Translation: "This is a history of the heavens and the earth in the time of their being created.
Revised Standard Version: "These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created."

Exodus 20:11 and 31:17: Creation is described as taking six days.
Job 38:4 to 38:7 The creation of the earth is described as occurring on a single morning "when the morning stars sang together."

c'mon now, which one is which?

@Infidel

We have heard you - congrats - we have the right to our beleive - you have the right to yours. So shove it.

Typical christian! When you have nothing to offer you resort to desperation!!!

P:S It's spelt BELIEVE not beleive grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Backslider(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2007
The Bible says " The Fool says in his heart there is no God"

Woe Unto him to that Despiseth his maker

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2007
Backslider:

The Bible says " The Fool says in his heart there is no God"

Woe Unto him to that Despiseth his maker

Another typical christian that can't defend his belief in the existence of something phoney and unbelievable, instead you resort to insults. I am used to your shallow minded excuses and frankly speaking you bore me out with such desperations. Your clinging to straws my friend, wake up and realise your the one the bible has been taking for a ride. grin
You better join the club quickly, besides your name says it all! Why bother to reply you. I know your a closet atheist, so dont be afraid to come out of your shell. Nobody is gonna bite ya! and more especially, when you die, you die, end of story wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Backslider(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2007
Then why are you afraid to die?
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by dtwsola(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2007
I think you should change the name of your topic to "10 Reasons Why The Christian God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever"
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by labiyemmy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2007
Infidel:

1. Y'all go about boasting that god created the earth, the moon, the sun, people, blah blah blah, but who created God? Definately, a creator must point to the things and raw materials he used to create his work, but the goombah lie of the century or should i say centuries is that god created us and he just appeared from no where and just started creating out of nothing c'mon now, y'all can't be serious grin Even mordern day magicians can point to the tools of their trade.

Ok - u have disproved it - what is your own proof of how we got here and how the earth got into existence?

Even the scientists that says the earth came out of nowhere - big bang or something - they have nothing to prove this or does something, like you argued, just come out of nowhere? its good to discredit, but without putting up a counter argument, then u have not made a point.

2. Ok your still in doubt. Show me god and let's be done with this argument. grin God is supposedly everywhere. I haven’t personally seen God. Therefore, God doesn’t exist

There is death - because people die - have u seen death? There is air - have u seen air? why do people die? do u have a reason to beleive u will never die because u dont know why people die?

3. If God can prevent evil, but doesn't, then He isn't all-loving.

This doesnt show us there is no God.

4. If God intends to prevent evil, but cannot, then He isn't omnipotent.

Same as above - this doesnt prove there is no God.

5. If God both intends to prevent evil and is capable of doing so, then how can evil exist?

Still doesnt prove there is no God - u have questions and because u dont have answers doesnt make it a point that there is no God.

6. Y'all talking about a heaven and hell, but nobody has been there to confirm it's authenticity; besides am not scared of hell. I'll rather be more scared of Mushin and Oshodi

Still - this is not a point to prove that God doesnt exist - this is just a doubt on your mind - the same way - if u are asked three plus four when u were young and someone who knows better tells u the answer is seven, and u dont know why it is seven, it doesnt mean that that person is wrong, it only proves u are ignorant.

7. How come no body can trace the roots of either mary, joseph or jesus till date. At least i know my granfather and i know my grandfather can trace his grandfather and it goes on and on and on. Somebody please show me a decendant of any of the 3 or let me spread the drag net, any of the apostles, prophets, sarah, solomon, daniel Anybody in the bible, pleease just point to a living relative. Please don't make davinci code look credible grin

Go to Israel - just shows u are realy ignorant.

8. Someone wrote the Creation story in the Bible. That someone obviously wasn’t an eyewitness to the described events because they are completely unbelievable (and I think there are two very different Creation accounts in Genesis 1 and 2). Therefore, God doesn’t exist.

How does that prove that Go doesnt exist?

9. A tsunami hit louisiana and new orleans and part of texas. The tsunami destroyed plenty churches. so if God exists, he created the tsunami. For creating the tsunami, god must be very mean and wicked to destroy churches and kill people praying to him, so Therefore, God doesn’t exist because according to you and the bible, god is a kind god grin. So who created the tsunami then?

Still a foolish way of summing up an argument.

10. Things that exist have energy. Energy isn’t alive. All living things are made from energy. because he is not alive and has no iota of proof that that he has energy so therefore, God doesn’t exist.

Another rubbish.

What a croc of rubbish, decieving people all these years and some freaks would mount the podium to quote scriptures as if they wrote it and claiming rights of authenticity.

The bible has lots of books written by lots of authors over a long period of time. Despite centuries of vigorous god apologetics, they haven’t been able to forge a coherent plot for the whole bible that I can understand. bottomline, God doesn’t exist.

So if i say god is sh*******t, i can go scot free because no body is going to arrest me or punish me, rather i'll hear your tired ol' dumb excuse, your going to burn in hell! Once again, prove hell exist. grin grin grin

More rubbish - out of ten points - not a single one is a point but doubts in his mind.

Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 12:48am On Sep 17, 2007
Ok - u have disproved it - what is your own proof of how we got here and how the earth got into existence?

Even the scientists that says the earth came out of nowhere - big bang or something - they have nothing to prove this or does something, like you argued, just come out of nowhere? its good to discredit, but without putting up a counter argument, then u have not made a point.

Did i mention anything about the scientific theory of how we got here?

In case you didn't read the first line i posted, it states " but who created God? Definately, a creator must point to the things and raw materials he used to create his work"

What you obviously missed in that line was if god created man, who now created god? It was a question meant for you to contradict which you obviously have no answer and you rant all day about the big bang or something. The line doesn't provide for a counter argument when you haven't even profered a single argument in favour or against it .

There is death - because people die - have u seen death? There is air - have u seen air? why do people die? do u have a reason to beleive u will never die because u don't know why people die?

See how you are negating your own shallow argument with feeble excuses.

1. There is death - because people die - have u seen death ( What other proof do i need anymore when some one has died? Isn't he there for all and sundry to see physically that he is no longer breathing and is lifeless). What has the metaphor "death" got to do with the existence of god? Methinks you have been watching too many harry porter movies and visualizing death to be a hooded skull faced sceptre carrying lifeless being grin Grow up mate and start watching matured cable programming instead of wallowing in your childish dreams and fairy tales.

2. There is air - have u seen air? ( Nope! your dead right, i can't see air but  physically You can however trap and contain air so that it seems more real, and you can manipulate it. Bottles, balloons, balls, our lungs, and plastic bags can all be used to collect air. Fans, vacuum cleaners, hair dryers, and people can blow air. You can feel air by running or standing in the wind. You can test the effect of blowing wind by putting things in the wind.) Now how can i feel god or manipulate him like air physically? At least 1/2 is better than 0-2

3. why do people die? do u have a reason to beleive u will never die because u don't know why people die? ( people die due to affliction of diseases, murder, accidents, drug over dose, lack of food and a host of other things which i assume your well conversant about ( or i may be wrong to think your that intellectual )

b. Nope i don't have a reason to believe that i wont die because i see people die everyday and either they are afflicted by an ailment or die in their sleep or old age as a result of degenerating cells. Bottom line i see physically, so i don't have to be a pessimist when i can see and observe. ( In case you don't believe people die, watch your late night news tonight and probably see a footage of someone dying or " has died"wink That's even if you have got a telly grin

If God can prevent evil, but doesn't, then He isn't all-loving.

This doesnt show us there is no God.

If God intends to prevent evil, but cannot, then He isn't omnipotent.

Same as above - this doesnt prove there is no God.

If God both intends to prevent evil and is capable of doing so, then how can evil exist?

Still doesnt prove there is no God - u have questions and because u don't have answers doesnt make it a point that there is no God.

ok, let me show you how it relates to god's existence

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

—Isaiah 45:7 , there you have it grin

According to you theologians, god created light and darkness, so therefore, he exists right? Since he is the creator, he also created evil. Now how can something you call the lord and say he is so loving and good create evil? I didn't say it but your all existing god said it, it's right there in black and white —Isaiah 45:7  "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things". There you have it. Right from the horses mouth.

This presents an impossible task of explaining how so much evil and suffering could exist in a cosmos overseen by an omnipotent, omniscient, and perfectly good deity.

Of course, the story does not end there. The translators of many modern Bible editions, aware of the unsettling implications this verse holds for their faith, have attempted to soften the blow by translating it in a more palatable way. The New International Version, for example, has this passage say that God creates "disaster", while the English Standard Version has it as "calamity", and the Revised Standard Version says "woe". The Message translation creatively renders this verse as "I make harmonies and create discords".

Although these alternate translations wouldn't seem to solve much, they are still not as faithful to the original Hebrew than the KJV's unflinching translation. The Hebrew word translated by the KJV writers as "evil" in Isaiah 45:7 is "ra", and from textual evidence, it is clear that in the Bible this word does mean evil in a moral sense. Here are some of the other contexts in which it is used:

In Genesis 2:17, God instructs Adam and Eve not to eat from "the tree of good and ra". The tree of good and disaster? The tree of good and calamity? Clearly not: it is the tree of good and evil.
In Genesis 6:5, God resolves to destroy humankind in the great flood because "the wickedness (ra) of man was great in the earth".
In Genesis 13:13, the men of Sodom were "wicked (ra) and sinners before the Lord exceedingly".
In Deuteronomy 1:35, a furious God threatens the Israelites, "Surely there shall not one of these men of this evil (ra) generation see that good land, which I sware to give unto your fathers."
In Judges 2:11, "the children of Israel did evil (ra) in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim".
In 1 Kings 16:30, the wicked king Ahab (husband of the infamous Jezebel) "did evil (ra) in the sight of the Lord above all that were before him".
These and many other references make it clear that the primary meaning of ra is indeed evil in the sense of wickedness or sin. For believers who hold to the textual inerrancy of the Bible, therefore, there is no choice but to admit that God created evil. And in a way, this makes a great deal of sense. If an all-powerful, all-knowing god created everything, what other explanation for evil could there be, other than that he caused it?

Even the Bible's theology bears this out. The text offers numerous occasions where God could have intervened to turn events to good and chose not to. He could, for example, have obliterated Satan and the rebel angels entirely, or at the very least confined them to Hell and not allowed them to escape, so that they could never have escaped to lead humanity into temptation. And God's behavior in the whole Eden affair, in any case, smacks strongly of either extreme incompetence or deliberate malice - not least, his choice to transmit the curse of original sin to all subsequent generations rather than letting every human start off with a morally clean slate.

Bottomline nothing that claims to be so powerful, ominipotent, omipresent and all the crappy titles you give to it can exist so as to create such blatant evil except if you tell me god is abacha or hitler, then this argument is over grin

Y'all talking about a heaven and hell, but nobody has been there to confirm it's authenticity; besides am not scared of hell. I'll rather be more scared of Mushin and Oshodi

Still - this is not a point to prove that God doesnt exist - this is just a doubt on your mind - the same way - if u are asked three plus four when u were young and someone who knows better tells u the answer is seven, and u don't know why it is seven, it doesnt mean that that person is wrong, it only proves u are ignorant.

Ignorant?? please gimme a break. The theory of heaven and hell is one of the most unintelligible crafted statements ever posed by man or should i say your "existing god"

According to you, god exists right? and he created heaven right? ok i'll show you that the concept of Heaven is neither clear nor unproblematic. There are three serious problems with the notion of Heaven. First, the concept of Heaven lacks coherence. Second, it is doubtful that you can reconcile the heavenly character of Heaven with standard defenses against the Argument from Evil such as the Free Will Defense. Third, Heaven is unfair and, thus, it is in conflict with the goodness of God.

The doctrine of Heaven has at least three variants. In the most common variant the immaterial soul of a human being--not the body--goes to Heaven shortly after his or her death. In this variant Heaven is considered "a place" but not in time and space. In the second variant, the body of a dead person is resurrected shortly after death in an altered form in some different space--a space that is completely unconnected to the space in which human beings now live--and is rewarded in that space. In a third variant--one that many scholars believe is the original Christian view--Heaven does not exist now but will exist in the future with the Second Coming. With the Second Coming people's bodies will be resurrected in an altered form but will be rewarded in the space in which we now live.

All three variants of the doctrine of Heaven have deep conceptual problems that affect their intelligibility. I'll deal with the first variant for lack of time on my part. Take the immaterial soul variant. It is difficult enough to imagine even in a rough way what disembodied existence would be like in time and space. How would a soul move from place to place? How would it recognize other souls? What would disembodied souls do all day long since presumably there would be no need to sleep? The problem becomes insuperable when it is combined with idea that Heaven is outside of space and time. All of our mental concepts--for instance, thinking, willing, desiring--are temporal notions that take time to perform and take place at some particular time. Nontemporal thinking and desiring are inconceivable. Yet on this variant, souls think and desire nontemporally.

The two resurrected body variants are perhaps initially less problematic than the immaterial soul variant but they have conceptual difficulties of their own. There are two conceptual problems with the notion that when people die their bodies are immediately resurrected (although in an altered form) in a different space--a space completely separated from our space that is in principle impossible to travel to from our space. It is difficult to make sense of the idea of such a space. On the one hand, how can there be two separated physical spaces, spaces in principle unconnected by space travel. On the other hand, if the space inhabited by the resurrected bodies is not physical space, what kind of space is it? Second, why should we suppose that the body in this different space is that of the body of the same person who recently died in our space rather than a replica of this person. Suppose a certain john doe dies and his body--let us call this body B1--is buried. Suppose too that another body B2 is resurrected in a different space. What grounds are there for believing that B2 is john doe rather than a replica of him? However, unless we have good reason for thinking that B2 is john doe rather a replica of john doeb we have no reason in this variant for thinking that Heaven is a reward for our earthly life.

Consider the variant that Heaven does not exist now but will exist in the future when people's bodies are resurrected in altered form but in space as we know it. Here we do not have the problems associated with the second variant: Heaven is in our physical space and there is only one body for each deceased person. But still there are difficulties. Bodies that are buried decay and the atoms that constitute them might become dispersed. Indeed, some of these atoms might eventually become parts of bodies of people who are now living. And much the same thing is true of bodies that are cremated.

Why should one suppose that the rotting or cremated bodies are the replicas and not the bodies that are preserved? Further, where are the preserved bodies stored? If it is held that they are stored on some distant planet or in a different space from ours, problems immediately arise. The latter possibility introduces the problem facing the second variant. The former suggestion, moreover, leaves open the possibility of future empirical verification, in that space exploration could in principle find the planet where God stores the preserved bodies,

Once again bottom line, since heaven doesn't exist and god supposedly created heaven, then god doesn't exist because there is no such thing as heaven. grin and let's not bother to talk about hell. Since the one you all crave for when you die doesn't exist, hell is a no go area for discussion. Now tell me whose the ignorant one by dispelling this notion of how people go to heaven grin

Go to Israel - just shows u are realy ignorant.

Haaaaa! very foolish talk. It's not only isreal, you would have said zimbabwe to at least show some sense of constructive fallacy.

Someone wrote the Creation story in the Bible. That someone obviously wasn’t an eyewitness to the described events because they are completely unbelievable (and I think there are two very different Creation accounts in Genesis 1 and 2). Therefore, God doesn’t exist.

How does that prove that Go doesnt exist?

I have already dealt with that, scroll up and check the fallacies in bible as it relates to genesis 1 &2 that deals with his introduction into the world. 'Nough said!

A tsunami hit louisiana and new orleans and part of texas. The tsunami destroyed plenty churches. so if God exists, he created the tsunami. For creating the tsunami, god must be very mean and wicked to destroy churches and kill people praying to him, so Therefore, God doesn’t exist because according to you and the bible, god is a kind god . So who created the tsunami then?

Still a foolish way of summing up an argument.

—Isaiah 45:7 god said he's evil remember grin and no body is that evil to cause the kind of wanton destruction and widespread evil in man. Except you tell me god is evil, then i'll accept that he exists. grin but i know you wont, so pack it!

More rubbish - out of ten points - not a single one is a point but doubts in his mind.

Haaaaa! very weak summary, very unintelligible response and most importantly a wasted attempt at proving nothing or should i say lack of attempt wink. Stop hanging onto straw and be less gullible in life grin

@ dtw_sola

Thanks for your observation. Ii might change the title to this in a not too distant future. Am leaving it for now, since christian theologians are always the first to defend it. So it gives me more time to point out their idiocy. Thanks once again

Backslider:

Then why are you afraid to die?

Who said anything about me being afraid of dying?? Maybe you read the wrong post or i'll have to assume you have a reading problem!
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by chiegemba(f): 12:58am On Sep 17, 2007
@ Infidel; Would remember u in my prayers now! 1 Love wink grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 1:23am On Sep 17, 2007
what's wrong with all of you? Either you'll pray 4 me or i'll rot in hell grin and no one can still tell me where am gonna rot? In your magical fire burning, place of horror? please i saw that last year in madame tussaude in the horror chambers. That's the closet you'll get 2 hell  grin the burden of proof is in your court to show he exists but knowing y'all, it's better to dodge the bullet than take the glory grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by TWoods(m): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2007
@ infidel,

no, the burden of proof is certainly on you to prove that God indeed does not exist. That you dont think He exists does not affect those who KNOW that He does.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by TWoods(m): 1:37am On Sep 17, 2007
@ infidel,

I can't see God, so therefore, God doesn’t exist.

You have never seen your brain neither will you ever see it, do i also assume it therefore does not exist?
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by chiegemba(f): 1:39am On Sep 17, 2007
Infidel:

what's wrong with all of you? Either you'll pray 4 me or i'll rot in hell grin and no one can still tell me where am going to rot? In your magical fire burning, place of horror? please i saw that last year in madame tussaude in the horror chambers. That's the closet you'll get 2 hell  grin the burden of proof is in your court to show he exists but knowing y'all, it's better to dodge the bullet than take the glory grin
There is actually nothin wrong with me but rememberin u in my prayers isnt a bad thing though wink and  i believe dat am not in any position 2 judge u about rottin in hell or goin 2 hell cos 4 all u know it "My God is Merciful and Longsufferin, He is slow 2 anger and plentious in mercies wink grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 2:14am On Sep 17, 2007
But your god is evil. that negates what you just said he stands for. he created evil. i didnt say it, he did

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

—Isaiah 45:7 , there you have it
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by TWoods(m): 2:20am On Sep 17, 2007
Infidel:

But your god is evil. that negates what you just said he stands for. he created evil. i didnt say it, he did

I have only 3 comments based on this:

1. First you say God does not exist next you attribute good and evil to Him. What is your position? It is either you believe God does not exist or that He is evil. You cant play around with semantics just to desperately prove your nebulous assertions.

2. If truly God does not exist how then can you quote the bible and attribute the words to a deity that does not exist?

3. Your father can discipline you when you do wrong, does that mean he is evil?
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 3:59am On Sep 17, 2007
T_Woods:

I have only 3 comments based on this:

1. First you say God does not exist next you attribute good and evil to Him. What is your position? It is either you believe God does not exist or that He is evil. You can't play around with semantics just to desperately prove your nebulous assertions.

2. If truly God does not exist how then can you quote the bible and attribute the words to a deity that does not exist?

3. Your father can discipline you when you do wrong, does that mean he is evil?

Ok T-wOOD, This is how it works:

I say god doesn't exist

you say he exists

I say prove that he exists

you say "no he exists and you , refer me to genesis 1, In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from Godb swept over the face of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. 5God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day, blah blah blah"

and i say major bullshit, there is a contradiction in your bible about how your god created the world , check out genesis 2

and you look all stumped and dumbfounded that your authors of your bible have embarrassingly entangled you in a loop hole that you can't escape from.

and in the process of leaving you to wallow in your state of confusion about genesis 1&2 which you hurriedly brought up to convince me, i take further pot shots at you: e.g:

Since your god is the author of everything.
Evil is something.
Therefore God is the author of evil.

you go all nuts and try to make me correlate my position in trying to cojoin the existence of god to evil, and i play further tricks with your mind and the bible ( since y'all christian theologians use it as your first point of reference to contradict atheists):

since your god made everything perfect.
Imperfection cannot come from perfection.
Therefore perfectly created beings cannot be the origin of evil.
Therefore God must be the origin

Right now your going ballistic and trying your possible best to prove that your god isn't evil but he is a good god.

and i take further mug shots at your god for claiming his existence also leads to the perfection in which he made things:

If your god is all good, He would destroy evil.
If your god is all-powerful, He could destroy evil.
But evil is not destroyed.
Hence, there is no such God.

At this junction, your asking me to give you an authority from where i am backing my claims and i look no further to your own bible that you and other theologians wave in my face to prove the existence of your god by showing you what your god said with his own mouth

—Isaiah 45:7

And in the mist of your fuzziness about what your god said, i help you complete a preposition, linking all the afforemention hypothesis:

If your god is perfectly loving, He must wish to abolish evil
If He is all powerful, He must be able to abolish evil
But evil exists ( he created it) grin
The problem is, if you affirm two of these facts, you cannot affirm the third.
Therefore, an all powerful, loving God does not exist.

Now tell me how i used nebolous semantics to prove my point? next time you want to claim something exists or is physically present, dont wave something that contradicts it's self to prove a silly point. kabish!

If truly God does not exist how then can you quote the bible and attribute the words to a deity that does not exist?

Simple, what you use to defend your weak argument, i'll help you use the same thing to point out your fallacies. It's better for you to just keep mum than support your argument with an authority and you expect me not to use that same authority to contradict your "nebulous semantics" grin

Your father can discipline you when you do wrong, does that mean he is evil?

The silliest post i have seen all day angry what has discipline got to do with evil? and if you want to even compare it, then i'll tell you, my father beats me all day. I hate the scrummy bastard for that. He's a fucking bad man. I hate him, hate him, hate him!

But your god shocked now that's the defination of evil. my father can't cause flood, earthquakes, tornados or tsunami's to kill thousands daily. Now if you believe in your god existing then you gotta give it to him, he's the most callous and sadistic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed let me spare you the horror of finishing my quotes grin

so bottom line, if your god exists, he's evil and the evil is so intense that associating such evil with creation by a good and all-powerful God is unthinkable.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by labiyemmy(m): 4:07am On Sep 17, 2007
whatever you call yourself.

You have only exposed your doubts and your doubts are not enough proof that our dear loving God doesnt exist

You can die with your doubts - who cares - and leave us to die with our gullible ignorant un - intelligent beleive that God exists.

Its not left to me to want to prove it - so if u have doubts - keep it to yourself - or even - do something else more worth while with your doubts not by coming on Naialand - form a church or something - or form a sect or a movement. Its not today that people have doubted the exisitence or otherwise of God.

So - good luck.

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODD LLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK MR ATHEIST.

I think you got your name right - Infidel.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by labiyemmy(m): 4:20am On Sep 17, 2007
There is no proof that God exists.

The only problem is that an atheist cannot logically make that claim.

In order to state that there is no proof for God's existence, the atheist would have to know all alleged proofs that exist in order to then state that there is no proof for God's existence. But, since he cannot know all things, he cannot logically state there is no proof for God's existence.

At best, an atheist can only state that of all the alleged proofs he has seen thus far, none have worked. He could even say that he believes there are no proofs for God's existence. But then, this means that there is the possibility that there is a proof or proofs out there and that he simply has not yet encountered one.

Nevertheless, if there was a proof that truly did prove God's existence, would the atheist be able to accept it given that his presuppositions are in opposition to the existence of God? In other words, given that the atheist has a presuppositional base that there is no God, in order for him to accept a proof for God's existence, he would have to change his presuppositional base. This is not easy to do and would involve a major paradigm shift in the belief structure of the atheist. Therefore, an atheist is presuppositionally hostile to any proofs for God's existence and is less likely to be objective about such attempted proofs.

If everything needs a creator, then who or what created God?

This question is logically problematic. If everything needs a creator, than no matter what exists, it must have been created. Furthermore, to be created means that someone or something had to create it. But then, who created the creator and so on? Logically, this would mean there would be an infinite regression of creators and we would never be able to find the first, uncaused cause since, by definition (the questions says that "everything needs a creator"wink there wouldn't be any uncaused cause. This would mean that the sequence of creations is eternal. But, if it exists that there is an eternal regression of creators, then who created the infinite regression of creators? Remember, the question presupposes that all things need a creator -- even the eternal sequence of creators -- which becomes logically absurd. Furthermore, if there is an eternal regression of creators that are eternal, then the question is not answered. In fact, it cannot be answered since it weakness is that "all things need a creator." Of course, this only begs the question in that how did the process begin? Therefore, the question only raises the same problem it asks and it is a question that, by its own design, cannot be answered. Therefore, it is invalid.
The question is better phrased as a statement: "Everything that has come into existence, was brought into existence by something else." This is a more logical statement and is not wrought with the difficulties of the initial question. In the revised statement "Everything that has come into existence," implies that the thing that "has come into existence" did not already exist. If it did not already exist but then came into existence, then something had to bring it into existence because something that does not exist cannot bring itself into existence (a logical absolute). This pushes the regression of creators back to what we would call the theoretical "uncaused cause" since there cannot be an infinite regression of creators as discussed above and since in infinite number of creators would mean there was an infinite number of creations and created things including things that cannot be destroyed since they would constitute things that exist. If that is so, then the universe would have had an infinite number of created things in it and it would be full. But it is not full. Therefore, there has not been an infinite regression of creations.
By definition, the Christian God never came into existence; that is, He is the uncaused cause (Psalm 90:2). He was always in existence and He is the one who created space, time, and matter. This means that the Christian God is the uncaused cause and is the ultimate creator. This eliminates the infinite regression problem.
But some may ask, "But who created God?" But the answer is that by definition He is not created; He is eternal. He is the One who brought time, space, and matter into existence. Since the concept of causality deals with space, time, and matter, and since God is one who brought space, time, and matter into existence, the concept of causality does not apply to God since it is something related to the reality of space, time, and matter. Since God is before space, time, and matter, the issue of causality does not apply to Him.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 4:21am On Sep 17, 2007
@labiyemmy:

You have only exposed your doubts and your doubts are not enough proof that our dear loving God doesnt exist

You can die with your doubts - who cares - and leave us to die with our gullible ignorant un - intelligent beleive that God exists.

Its not left to me to want to prove it - so if u have doubts - keep it to yourself - or even - do something else more worth while with your doubts not by coming on Naialand - form a church or something - or form a sect or a movement. Its not today that people have doubted the exisitence or otherwise of God.

So - good luck.

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODD LLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK MR ATHEIST.

I think you got your name right - Infidel.

Once again, you proved me right. your desperation is pathetic and your no longer hanging to straws. your just floating in limbo armed with your stupidity. You come on this thread, have nothing concrete to say or counter argue, expose your buffoonery and sign out without even a whimper of a fight. What a loser. I was even thinking you went to call your fellow brethrens to save you from this shame of lack of intelligence and you have the nerve to come back and drop some dumb unintelligible lines. Well i can't blame you, the bible did this to you, so you gotta stick with its level of ignorance! sad How sad
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 4:56am On Sep 17, 2007
haaaaaaaaaa! i havent heard so much jibberish in my entire life. grin Was it because i said you were unintelligent, you now decided to prove absolutely balderdash crap?

ok let's take it step by step:

There is no proof that God exists.

So what is the essence of your argument when you just validated all i have been saying, duhhhhhh!

In order to state that there is no proof for God's existence, the atheist would have to know all alleged proofs that exist in order to then state that there is no proof for God's existence. But, since he cannot know all things, he cannot logically state there is no proof for God's existence.

Excuse me! but y'all the ones going around telling people that god exists and am asking how?? and your still not giving me a congent answer, double duhhhhhhh!

At best, an atheist can only state that of all the alleged proofs he has seen thus far, none have worked. He could even say that he believes there are no proofs for God's existence. But then, this means that there is the possibility that there is a proof or proofs out there and that he simply has not yet encountered one

and your point being you just contradicted yourself. If i haven't encountered a proof of the existence of something, how i my supposed to believe it exists?, am getting tired of using the duh factor for you, i'll guess i have to borrow fela's song "foolish" for you , because your absolutely not making any sense so far!

Nevertheless, if there was a proof that truly did prove God's existence, would the atheist be able to accept it given that his presuppositions are in opposition to the existence of God? In other words, given that the atheist has a presuppositional base that there is no God, in order for him to accept a proof for God's existence, he would have to change his presuppositional base. This is not easy to do and would involve a major paradigm shift in the belief structure of the atheist. Therefore, an atheist is presuppositionally hostile to any proofs for God's existence and is less likely to be objective about such attempted proofs

how do you know? I asked you to prove god exists and you dont give me any answer and now your saying " This is not easy to do and would involve a major paradigm shift in the belief structure of the atheist. Therefore, an atheist is presuppositionally hostile to any proofs for God's existence and is less likely to be objective about such attempted proofs"

Being judgemental is the hall mark of christians. Am not suprised. Once again, you lack any reasonable point. E.g do you have water

ans: yes, this is it

What major paradigm is going to occur? Your arguments are getting dafter by the minute

If everything needs a creator, then who or what created God?

This question is logically problematic

So why bother to prove something that sounds absurd and illogical, sound logical. My friend, i hope your not a lawyer, because, this is a slam dunk for the defence. You keep on providing ammunitions to self destruct your self grin

But then, who created the creator and so on? Logically, this would mean there would be an infinite regression of creators and we would never be able to find the first, uncaused cause since, by definition (the questions says that "everything needs a creator"wink there wouldn't be any uncaused cause. This would mean that the sequence of creations is eternal. But, if it exists that there is an eternal regression of creators, then who created the infinite regression of creators? Remember, the question presupposes that all things need a creator -- even the eternal sequence of creators -- which becomes logically absurd. Furthermore, if there is an eternal regression of creators that are eternal, then the question is not answered. In fact, it cannot be answered since it weakness is that "all things need a creator." Of course, this only begs the question in that how did the process begin? Therefore, the question only raises the same problem it asks and it is a question that, by its own design, cannot be answered. Therefore, it is invalid.

pure jibberish, your not making any sense. could you be more specific next time you decide to punish your keyboard with your hullabaloo?

The question is better phrased as a statement: "Everything that has come into existence, was brought into existence by something else." This is a more logical statement and is not wrought with the difficulties of the initial question. In the revised statement "Everything that has come into existence," implies that the thing that "has come into existence" did not already exist. If it did not already exist but then came into existence, then something had to bring it into existence because something that does not exist cannot bring itself into existence (a logical absolute). This pushes the regression of creators back to what we would call the theoretical "uncaused cause" since there cannot be an infinite regression of creators as discussed above and since in infinite number of creators would mean there was an infinite number of creations and created things including things that cannot be destroyed since they would constitute things that exist. If that is so, then the universe would have had an infinite number of created things in it and it would be full. But it is not full. Therefore, there has not been an infinite regression of creations.

I have choisen to ignore your windy post here, am sleeping off here, no sense at all. you keep on beating around the bush and contradicting yourself, infinite regression of creators my foot!

By definition, the Christian God never came into existence; that is, He is the uncaused cause (Psalm 90:2). He was always in existence and He is the one who created space, time, and matter. This means that the Christian God is the uncaused cause and is the ultimate creator. This eliminates the infinite regression problem

Now here's something worth laughing at. " He is the uncaused cause ". Can you hear your self repeating such nonsense over and over again? Let me help you out, He is the uncaused cause , He is the uncaused cause ,He is the uncaused cause ,He is the uncaused cause ,He is the uncaused cause ,He is the uncaused cause ,He is the uncaused cause ,He is the uncaused cause .haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! does that sound logical to you in your own head, uncaused cause grin What would you theologians come up with next, because i gotta admit this is a first. I think i'll use it for my boss at work 2 day, boss, i know your the uncaused cause, because your just uncaused, haaaaaaaaa! You this man go and sleep and stop insulting my intelligence even though it shows you dont have one.

But some may ask, "But who created God?" But the answer is that by definition He is not created; He is eternal. He is the One who brought time, space, and matter into existence. Since the concept of causality deals with space, time, and matter, and since God is one who brought space, time, and matter into existence, the concept of causality does not apply to God since it is something related to the reality of space, time, and matter. Since God is before space, time, and matter, the issue of causality does not apply to Him

your really losing it to be honest with you. He's eternal and nobody knows where he is or what he is or what he looks like , but he is the one who brought space and time. Ok support your argument with authority grin trust me my friend, there is nothing like eternal. It's a figment of your imagination. Every living thing dies and since you claim your god is a living god, he must have died way back. so pack it and stop forcing me to scold you with your blissful ignorance and contradictions. Am not going to reply to anything you post again. Your giving me a headache with all your crap. 3 times you came to defend a non existent thing, 3 times you gawked it. Boy your outta wishes from me, tata grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by davidylan7(m): 6:15am On Sep 17, 2007
Infidel:

Ok T-wOOD, This is how it works:

I say god doesn't exist

you say he exists

I say prove that he exists

you say "no he exists and you , refer me to genesis 1, In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from Godb swept over the face of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. 5God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day, blah blah blah"

Nah dear, read the posts from T_Wood (who happens to be my alter ego lol), never once did i try to correct your error that God does exist. That woould be a huge waste of time, since you have concluded that God does not exist i prefer to leave you to wallow in spiritual darkness and ignorance. I would not bother to quote bible verses to prove the obvious except to one who is blind, deaf and dumb.

Go ahead dear, i agree with you that your idea of "god" does not exist. Why would i want to burst your irrational bubble? Since you think that a God who is good must be able to destroy all evil i wonder why your father, who should be a good man, is capable of both buying you a present on your birthday and at the same time spank you when you go wrong. Ah well by your own warped logic, it must be that your father does not exist. Excellente!

I have but one puzzle that you may wish to clear up for me. Why are atheists so tied up in knots about proving the non-existence of the christian God? Is anyone going to hassle the muslims and tell them allah does not exist? Or is it perhaps for fear of the fact that an attempt to do that would be simply saying goodbye to everything above your neck?
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by ricadelide(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2007
@alabi,
@labiyemmy:

its called argument from personal incredulity. The OP obviously does not consider it fallacious; and his 'intelligent' mind finds it rather justifiable.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by labiyemmy(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2007
@Infidel

You are only exposing yourself as a fool and nothing but a fool.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by chiegemba(f): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2007
Infidel:

@ Infidel; I actually never came 2 argue with u about my God in d 1st place, i just said i would remember u in my prayers etc. I even c that u can quote d bible verses more than mei need 2 know my bible well, thanks 4 d wake up call [/color]wink.If u really spend enough  time readin d bible and quotin so many verses which i c u doin just 2 justify your notion about d non exsitence of "God" I already c that my God is about 2 make good use of you to spread his gospel in life all that is required is just "Time".
Anyways i would leave you to keep battlin with your inner man [color=#990000]your thoughts / conscience majorly cause i believe u created this topic in other 2 put your conscience @ rest but i actually don't think that would happen any time soon cause the more u go read the bible to use it against people's replies d more d truth is being revealed to u and like i said with time God would use you to evangelize his works wink grin
So wish u well in your search 4 God cause he would truly meet u @ d point of your needs since u have decided desperately 2 find out more about him wink smiley

*I would leave u with this*** "MY HEAVENLY FATHER WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS AND HIS WORKS, ACTS AND DEEDS R INCOMPREHENDABLE TO HUMANSwhich unfortunately u happen 2 b 1 wink So God luck 2 u in search of God. Cause he would surely meet u @ d point of your needs wink wink

Dis is actually d last u would hear from me replyin your posts because i know u would definitely go research more about my "God"so would leave you to keep doin that as long as your thread lasts "Peace"    cool 1 love brothergoes both ways either you're male/ female 1 love 2 u wink cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by OlukunleJ(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2007
Infidel,
Am so happy that you are giving your best to what you believe in. That paints an illustration that you are very loyal to your believe. Now i want us on a more serious note to talk like people who are reasonable. There is no point arguing or throwing abuses. I have a question for you Infidel, : Can you pls explain to us how you came to this world and how the person you came through joined the race of life also? Pls tell us how your Great grand fathers came in to the world that is if you were alife. Pls also lets us know if your way of thinking is as a result of your menthors touch on you or you have the personal drive from the day you came out of your mums birth canal of course i know you won't even know anything about life then. Now this issue is a very small issue to tackle we will get to the root of it. if you so wish. Thanks
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by cgift(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2007
I am sure he will tell you that his forefathrs evolved from apes cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by labiyemmy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2007
only apes? I bet he will tell you he doesnt know how he got here - so he doesnt exist.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Goldmann(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2007
sad I think, we all need to join our hearts and pray for the infidel. Its quite sad, for someone to be so strong in ignorance, God loves you infidel and as angry as i was initially, I actually feel sorry for you, Two things are certain here, 1. If u are truly sorry, God is faithful and just and will forgive you.
2. If you dont repent ,Eternal suffering in an everlasting fire in a place called hell is what awaits you, You will wish for death but it wont come, After a million years, u wouldnt even have begun, As much as u make me sick by hating your creator so viciously, i honestly dont want this for you, Take care of yourself,God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.