Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? (1992 Views)

Ladies: Choose btw a faithful unloving man or a loving womanizer / How Can We End Our Bleeping Contract And Get Serious? No Time! / If U Were To Choose Btw $1,000,000 And True Love. Which Would It Be And Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by DAY12(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
freecocoa:

@ Boyloaf,you shouldn't call people's parents when you are arguing with them,why insult his parents?I mean it only goes far to show how immature you are,its totally uncalled for.
A lot of beautiful people are stupid. There’s a tremendous amount of idiotas who look so good. It’s frightening. undecided
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
Yeah well its someone's lucky day to talk trash and go scot free,I'm having a nice time right now and won't let nitwits try to spoil it for me,if only you know what's up.
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
Bia- nwanyi! Old man picture nor dey your
house? Wetin concern me and u? Where did
i mention your name in my comment?
Wetin make u type my name for your
comment?Dem cook crase giv u chop?
freecocoa:

@ Boyloaf,you shouldn't call people's parents when you are arguing with them,why insult his parents?I mean it only goes far to show how immature you are,its totally uncalled for.
in other words, u enjoy it weneva he files out insults on posters whose topics he dislikes! Birds of d same pelage!
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by DAY12(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2011
freecocoa:

Yeah well its someone's lucky day to talk trash and go scot free,I'm having a nice time right now and won't let nitwits try to spoil it for me,if only you know what's up.

the intelligent people are basically completely outnumbered ad therefore could not possibly hope to change the stupid people that unfortunately occupy most of this forum. angry
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
I'm done replying you,congrats you finally had a chi chat with cocoa,go save that memory cos it doesn't happen to people like you twice.
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
freecocoa:

I'm done replying you,congrats you finally had a chi chat with cocoa,go save that memory cos it doesn't happen to people like you twice.
orhue! Abeg fly!
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by DAY12(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
freecocoa:

Who chi chat who?  

It’s so simple to be wise koko. Just think of something stupik to say and then don’t say it. angry
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
lol
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by pendo89(f): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
C'mmon people. why waste so much energy bashing each other online.Do you guys know each other in the real world? just ignore. and have fun.

Crown Prince:

Look,assume the op has bidded and summited his tenders and one of the ''big'' head he is protecting his interest at the particular agency  calls him to append his signature on some document to enable him collect his award letter. Knowing fully well dat it is a competitive bid,wont u abandon your wedding and attend to such life changing urgency? Someone can always stood in for you at your wedding.
Most people had urgent need on their wedding day and broda/sister stood in for them

since op is trying to be imaginative then I will assume this.

Most goverments and corporates have switched over to e-tendering.They use digital signatures and certificates. Its very convinient because data is validated and verifed as trusted as soon as document is sent and received. Now that rules out rejection of a document because of errors.
A huge company awarding a 5 billion dollar contract would try and use the most effective system available to save on time and cost.
The paper work is just too much work.
(rem we are imagining)
Re: Choose Btw $5 Billion Contract And Your Wedding? by richy5(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2011
its unfair to be cursing and abusing each other,afterall you re all matuire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anniversary Gift For A Spouse / What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? / Lets Talk: How Do You Vent Your Anger On The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.