Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,072 members, 7,832,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How To Know Who To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Who To Marry (388 Views)

“We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) / How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Who To Marry by nocera(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE MARRIAGE.

No man or woman is too good or too bad to be your spouse. There are three major factors to consider in your relationship before making marital commitments.

He or she must be as follows;

1. MUST BE WHOM YOU LIKE — Numbers 36:6.

2. MUST BE A CHRISTIAN — 2Corinthians 6:14, Numbers 36:6-10.

3. MUST BE SUITABLE/COMPATIBLE TO OR WITH YOU — Genesis 2:18.

Notice I didn't include love? Ironically, love IS NOT the main factor when considering a partner. Often, what one terms love while dating is, properly put, having romantic "INTEREST" and "DESIRE", towards one's partner. Some call it "love interest".

Love is not spontaneous, it grows overtime, so no one can just "FALL" in love, rather we GROW in love. Moreover, God instructs husbands to love their wives - not their girlfriends. Ephesians 5:25, and wives to submit to and reverence their husbands - not their boyfriends. Ephesians 5:22,33.

CAN GOD REVEAL "MY" SPOUSE TO ME?
Yes, God can reveal "A" potential spouse to you, not [your] spouse. No man or woman is made specifically for you.

GOD instructed Adam to eat of EVERY tree in the garden, except the FORBIDDEN tree. This implies that every man or woman, in the same faith as you, is marriageable but you make your choice out of them all. Genesis 2:16-17.

If you pray, God, in your spirit or by a man of God, may reveal certain requirements (virtues) that will be compatible to your makeup, if you see those spiritual, emotional, mental and physical traits in the person you have an INTEREST in, go ahead and marry. You may see those qualities in more than one person around you but you must make a choice among them.

However, God can also reveal certain spiritual secrets or character about a person that may portend danger, if you choose to go ahead, God won't stop you, if you decide to quit, God won't judge you either. You live with your decision. Ecclesiastes 7:26. PSALM 144:11. Psalm 12:1-2.

Adam married by revelation whilst the fallen angels married out of physical appearances. Adam said, when he saw Eve; "this is bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh", if God put him to sleep before making woman, how did Adam know she was taken from his body? Revelation!

The outcome of Adam's marriage, borne out of revelation, was a fulfilled purpose of populating the earth with normal human beings while that of the fallen angels who married out of lust, produced "giants" ...abnormal children who destroyed the earth. Genesis 6:1-7.

In conclusion, when you see THE ONE, your mind and physical senses may doubt, but your spirit (your heart) will say "THIS IS THE ONE"! Therefore, follow your spirit and not your eyes.
Re: How To Know Who To Marry by 1TrippleCee: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
That's how God revealed deep secret about someone I was considering to me. I ran before the revelation got completed.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Who To Marry by Dimaya: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
all these are theories.

Here's how to assess if a man will marry you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPxKN0rk32s
Re: How To Know Who To Marry by Blacklion3: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
1TrippleCee:
That's how God revealed deep secret about someone I was considering to me. I ran before the revelation got completed.
You are among the lucky few

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Man Love You Without Having A Second Thought (2) / A Cry For Help / How To Make Her Fall In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.