Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,166 members, 7,896,959 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigerians Will Never Forgive Tinubu If He Fails To Probe The Buhari Administrati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Never Forgive Tinubu If He Fails To Probe The Buhari Administrati (148 Views)

Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" / Ameachi Didn't Probe The Fact That Wike Had An Understanding With APC Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Never Forgive Tinubu If He Fails To Probe The Buhari Administrati by Roving1: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nigerians Will Never Forgive Tinubu If He Fails To Probe The Buhari Administration - Attahiru Bafarawa

“The most important thing Mr President should know is that he inherited a problem, and he should not ignore it. President Bola Tinubu is not the cause of what Nigerians are currently facing now. Former President (Muhammadu) Buhari should be blamed.

“I think the government is continuous. If President Tinubu is going to continue with the good work that he is doing, especially the reviving of some of the projects that have been abandoned in Abuja and other areas, I don’t see any reason why the Tinubu administration should not probe Buhari.

“In fact, Buhari is the first person to be probed because when Nigerians voted for him (Buhari), they voted for integrity. Buhari told Nigerians that he was the most sincere and honest person. When he (Buhari) was campaigning, he said he was the sincerest, the cleanest among others. Now, he has spent eight years, and he is out.

So, it will be a disaster and it will not help the nation if Tinubu fails to probe Buhari’s administration. If he wants to get off the blame, he should probe the past administration. If Buhari is found clean, then people will be happy with him. But if he is found wanting, he should answer for his wrongdoing.

“But it will not augur well for Nigerians to allow Buhari to go just like that. If President Tinubu allows Buhari to go scot-free, he (Tinubu) should know that all that Buhari did while he was in government, Tinubu would be seen as the person who did it.

“If Buhari investigated some persons in (Goodluck) Jonathan’s administration, what stops Tinubu from investigating Buhari’s government? I say this because Buhari investigated Jonathan’s administration and a lot of money was recovered.

“What some of the officials in Jonathan’s administration stole is meagre compared to what Buhari’s government has done. The Buhari administration borrowed money and then they embezzled the money they borrowed. After they borrowed money, we couldn’t see what they spent the money on.

“So, what is President Tinubu going to tell us? Is it because they (Tinubu and Buhari) belong to the same political party? So, President Tinubu should try not to take the blame that doesn’t belong to him. Take a look at the fuel subsidy; it was not Tinubu that removed fuel subsidy, it was Buhari that did so. President Tinubu only read it out.

“Former President Buhari removed fuel subsidy six months before he left office. What happened was that he didn’t add fuel subsidy to the budget. But Tinubu only came and announced the removal, even when it had been removed by the immediate past administration.

Click Below Link To Read Full Details:

https://rovingupdates.com/nigerians-will-never-forgive-tinubu-if-he-fails-to-probe-the-buhari-administration-attahiru-bafarawa/
Re: Nigerians Will Never Forgive Tinubu If He Fails To Probe The Buhari Administrati by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
He is already doing it, has done much more in this regard

However it is one thing to probe another to prosecute

The big question is Will anything meaningful come out of this? Or will it be an exercise in futility?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Never Forgive Tinubu If He Fails To Probe The Buhari Administrati by Wisereborn: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Roving1:
Nigerians Will Never Forgive Tinubu If He Fails To Probe The Buhari Administration - Attahiru Bafarawa
Does Tinubu have the balls undecided grin

Buhari did not put him there for no just reasons

You guys are just here analysing while them both shake hands and laugh at you guys behind close doors grin

You want to know the other similarities between both of them They are both smiling to the bank

While people like you and Emefule are nothing but pawns in their games undecided smh
Re: Nigerians Will Never Forgive Tinubu If He Fails To Probe The Buhari Administrati by Sunday2021: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
He should first probe the two bullion vans and Ganduje the babariga.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Never Forgive Tinubu If He Fails To Probe The Buhari Administrati by nairalanda1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Did Buhari probe GEJ? Did GEJ probe Obasanjo? Has anyone probed the massive corruption of army rule? Human rights abuse? No make me laugh.

Nigerians are not yet ready to fight corruption. When they are, call me.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Community Confer Chieftaincy On ROTO Chairman, Olanrewaju As Jagunmolu Of Y / Will God Judge Those That Stand By While Their Neighbours Are Massacred? / What 44bn Fraud Means For Nigeria In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.