Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Alan Greenspan Claims Iraq War Was Really For Oil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alan Greenspan Claims Iraq War Was Really For Oil (811 Views)

90% equipment to Stop Liberia & Sierra Leone War was own Western Nigeria of army / Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! / Biafra Failed Because The War Was Not Fought Before It Began (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alan Greenspan Claims Iraq War Was Really For Oil by nazzyon(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2007
I have always known this and whenever it is said people had always been against my statement. I even mailed some couple of dailies publishers but they always ignore that fact.

Now here is the truth and I can assure you that lots and lots are on its way.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article2461214.ece

(1) (Reply)

South Korea Hunts For Missing Nigerian Officials : / I Saved Nigeria N244 Million, I Could Have Stayed In A Five-star Hotel-Etteh / What would You Spend 10,000 Days In Prison For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.