Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Thrilling Transformation Results On African Hair Transplant Patient (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thrilling Transformation Results On African Hair Transplant Patient (video) (984 Views)

I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant / Where Can I Do A Hair Transplant In Nigeria / How To Maintain The African Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thrilling Transformation Results On African Hair Transplant Patient (video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2011
The patient in this video had prior strip surgeries at two different clinics supposedly specializing in Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). At the first clinic, he had 1,000 grafts, but experienced a poor result which also left him with a visible strip scar. Even after tattooing his scar, it was still very much visible. He went to the second clinic for remedy, while there, another 1,000 grafts where transplanted, but still he EXPERIENCED NO GROWTH!

With his faith down, he went to see the Nigerian-born hair transplant doctor & cosmetic surgeon Dr Sanusi Umar reputed to be one of the world's leading pioneers in the field of Hair Transplant for his invention of the Advanced Body Hair Transplant (BHT) and FUE method called the Single Follicular Extraction & Transfer (SFET) technique (also known as the "UMAR HAIR PROCEDURE"wink. Dr. Umar is also reputed to repair the worst cases of bad hair surgical outcomes from prior procedures.

The video shows the thrilling transformation result experienced by the patient 10 months after the "Umar Repair" by FUE.

[flash=580,520]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3h18DEN0Cw[/flash]

NB: Rumour has it that Dr. Umar is setting up a Hair Transplant/Restoration clinic in Abuja very soon cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Take One Spoon Of My Herb For Sevendays And Be Free From Diabetes For Life / Where Can I Find Toothpaste Free From SLS? / Doctor Pls I'm Suffering From P.E And My Wife Is Complaining What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.