Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,091 members, 7,896,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ogun Community Confer Chieftaincy On ROTO Chairman, Olanrewaju As Jagunmolu Of Y - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Community Confer Chieftaincy On ROTO Chairman, Olanrewaju As Jagunmolu Of Y (147 Views)

Garlands As Nwangele Traditional Rulers Confer Chieftaincy Title On Imo Deputy S / See Throwback Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Father Bestowing Chieftaincy On Tinubu. / Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Community Confer Chieftaincy On ROTO Chairman, Olanrewaju As Jagunmolu Of Y by mrpossiboo(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2023
Ogun Community Confer Chieftaincy on ROTO Chairman, Olanrewaju As Jagunmolu of Yoodo Town, Okearo land

The community in Ogun State has recognized the Chairman of ROTO Ogun State, Ismail Yusuf Olanrewaju, for his outstanding service by conferring upon him the chieftain title of Jagunmolu of Yoodo Town in Okearo land, Ifo local government.

This is a true testament to his dedication and commitment to the community.

The conferment of the chieftaincy title of Olanrewaju, popularly known as "Mon Yah Shau" was done by the Chiefs of the community and was witnessed by friends and well wishers across the state.

In his application message, the Jagunmolu of Yoodo Town okearo expressed his heartfelt gratitude for conferring upon him the chieftaincy title.

According to Olanrewaju "I am deeply honored and humbled by this recognition. Your belief in my abilities and contributions means the world to me."

"I am committed to upholding the values and responsibilities that come with this esteemed title. I will continue to serve our community with dedication, integrity, and passion. Your support and guidance have been invaluable, and I am truly grateful for the opportunities that lie ahead."

"Once again, thank you for bestowing this great honor upon me. I am forever grateful to be a part of this esteemed group of leaders."

(1) (Reply)

Genocide In Middle Belt: Who Can Explain This? / Enugu’s 2024 Budget To Be Funded Mostly By IGR – Gov. Mbah / Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa Suspends Caretaker Chairmen In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.