Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach (7442 Views)

Breaking News: Keshi Finally Quits Eagles’ Job / Breaking News: Keshi Sacked, Amodu To Take Over / Breaking News!!! Keshi Releases Team List For Sudan Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by ziccoit: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2011
All facets of our national lifes , we need wholistic reorganisation and general overhauling in order to get it right.
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by Godkan: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
The foot ball house once again, in its continued drama in absurdity has chosen to treat the effect rather than the cause of poor performance of our super or better still chicken eagles in recent times. Rather than voting for continuity which to a very large extent has about decipline and improve standard of play, they have chosen to sacrifice samson for loosing a match. In his place a compromised keshi has been invited to take over. This keshi that i know is more business oriented and has no passion for football or this country. He shall in the days to come bring our football to its very knees.
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by unongu(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
I have said it before and will still say it again, Keshi's appointment is of no consequence so long as the thieving politicians are still occupying the Glasshouse called NFF. It is the NFF that requires overhaul oand not the Coaching crew. It will still be business as usual!
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by yimzy(f): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
I wish u luck, but if u fail na d same were put u der go remove u, Lol tongue tongue tongue
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by otokx(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
What are the minimum expectations of him so that when the time comes he can bow out gracefully unlike sia1 that ended up a big disgrace.
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by otokx(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
By the way i wish KESHI best of luck; he will do well to create an enterprising midfield and rock solid defence.
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by lanruma001: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
We need to sack some of the players too; we need talent NOT because you playing overseas ,
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2011
by 2013 we will be back here lamenting
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by moshoodn(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
Let the pre-sacking propaganda begin!
Its a never-ending vicious cycle.
He's gonna mess up just like his predecessors.
The team needs to be overhauled.
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by gascoign1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2011
Keshi, keshi , keshi, how many times i call you? do the right thing, or else?,
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by gbemiga1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
Good luck.
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by TeeJay6(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2011
Long overdue, all the best "Big Boss"
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by Limaoscar: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
Nice one, and i hope he does not end up hastling the supposedly senior players like our brother Siasia.

Dem no dey fear face and size ni, ? ask emmanuel Adebayor who laughed last in Togo, o.k. i'll tell you it was KESHI, Don't mess with the big boss wink cheesy.

Jokes aside, I suspect Keshi woulda counted the cost and He knows the temprament of some of this boys and how they throw their toys out of the pram etc, so He'll not be sneak-peeking to see what they are saying about him  FB or tweeters  etc right?
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2011
lagos26:

Nice one, and i hope he does not end up hastling the supposedly senior players like our brother Siasia.
well,when u have a team that is as indisciplined as our team,the coach needs to do the impossible,remeber keshi was once banned by the NFA
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by honeric01(m): 2:48am On Nov 05, 2011
^^^^

Yeah just as Siasia was almost banned by FIFA in his playing days.
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by fanszone: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
pls checkout football crazy fans zone on facebook, a place for real fans of football
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by mykali(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2011
one thing i know about Keshi, is that he is a man that knows how to motivate his team. let him win us a trophy, is all i need
Re: Breaking News: Keshi Named Se's Coach by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
^^^

I heard one old yeye sport analyst on ait today saying that Siasia has given Keshi crop of players to choose from? WTF? which crop of players? the same old players we are used to or who exactly did he bring that we never knew before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Football Trials / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso International Friendly On Mon March 27, 2017 / Today's Sure Bet9ja Booking Code By Skyporediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.