Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (177227 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 5:00pm On Jun 12
samfelly:

Boss, You don Blow!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na to go Price Kingship na ehm remain like this oooo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GarkiAccessory(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12
LincolnOnyeabor:

Abi... Lol

The trader specialized on only one fx pair
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12
samfelly:
only one sam.! Mighty!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 8:33pm On Jun 12
I already said it, and even the rate cuts next year would probably be either the 3rd or 4th quarter.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:47pm On Jun 12
LincolnOnyeabor:

My brother I never blow in the other sense o. But, right now I dey one birthday party dey blow balloon up and down, to decorate this party venue grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:48pm On Jun 12
Petah:
only one sam.! Mighty!

Abeg, easy o, no make my head swell up pass as e dey cheesy. Na Kene for twitter get the account. Use the X link there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:51pm On Jun 12
peteregwu:
It's like cpi news seem to be stronger than FOMC these days

CPI pumps for FOMC to dump (xauusd in view)

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EFGH: 9:55pm On Jun 12
Hello guys, Happy Democracy day to us all.
I intended getting a profirm account soon, but before doing so, I decided to practice how to overcome the profirm challenge using a $50k demo account that simulate the challenge procedures.
I did that on FTMO Pro firm account.
It was a challenging experience.

The challenge was to generate $2500 profits from a $50k account after 14days. I was able to achieve the set profit after 5 days.
Their rule is that you shouldn't exceed...
Max Daily loss of $2500
Overall Max loss of $5000

My next challenge is to practice using a $10k demo challenge account. I intended getting a $10k pro firm account by the time I am sure of myself.

Attached are some screenshot of the challenge I took.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EFGH: 9:58pm On Jun 12
More.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kumulus(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12
Donsheddy:
Gold have gold me..
Abeg no carry my work go give another person....

Any crypto transactions...
I dey active

What's your rate chief?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 3:01am On Jun 13
dmahn:
The $20 account in huge DD again. The side effect of having multiple cofluences. I broke two rules just because of fomo and overconfidence. I usually don't risk more than 0.01 on this account but too many cofluences made me got too confident and I over risked... The second rule was never to open any position before London session... This pain will enforce discipline by fire by force grin... We go again..

Rat has not been sounding like rat on my $20 account since the last withdrawal oo.. 3 Loosing streaks got me back to $11. Now I chop another loss back to $6 cry... We go Again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 3:10am On Jun 13
Oil prices failed to reach the resistance of 80 price level and yesterday reached a high of 78.95 then rebounded and drew an indecision candle. Yesterday US inflation showed a significant slowdown in consumer price increases for May, which is the clearest indication that inflation is easing. The consumer price index rose 3.3% this year until May, indicating a slowdown in inflation. Meanwhile, the core CPI fell to 0.2% from the previous 0.3% with a forecast of 0.3%. Investors are expected to focus on PPI data and US unemployment change, which are pending economic indicators as one of the foundations of the Fed's policy on interest rates.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 6:33am On Jun 13
dmahn:

Rat has not been sounding like rat on my $20 account since the last withdrawal oo.. 3 Loosing streaks got me back to $11. Now I chop another loss back to $6 cry... We go Again

Broker?

And how is the slippage during news?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 6:43am On Jun 13
peteregwu:
Buying EURJPY, Risky trade.

EURJPY is already pushing higher in profit 😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by eljayi99(m): 7:10am On Jun 13
peteregwu:

EURJPY is already pushing higher in profit 😁

Are you still long on EURNZD?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:40am On Jun 13
kumulus:

What's your rate chief?

Hit my DM chief
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Supremefx(m): 8:23am On Jun 13
Best way to trade Fomc

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by randy01(m): 9:25am On Jun 13
samfelly:
Abeg where I fit hustle free or giveaways account.life tough
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BlackRainDrops: 10:51am On Jun 13
Hey guys. My brother has a question, but he's not on NL. Does anybody know any free prop firm or no deposit bonus account that traders can trade and actually withdraw from? Please treat as urgent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13
eljayi99:

Are you still long on EURNZD?

No, I already said I was taken out on breakeven during the CPI news.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13
Sell gu now it's a scalp trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13
randy01:

You will have to follow most prop firms onTwitter and wait for every of their giveaway promos.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by randy01(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13
peteregwu:

You will have to follow most prop firms onTwitter and wait for every of their giveaway promos.
Thanks bro.
But I don't use twitter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13
randy01:

Thanks bro.
But I don't use twitter

Instagram too and join there discord group as well. That's how I got my 2 prop account. I no pay shishi. 😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 1:08pm On Jun 13
E get update wey dey telegram you better go there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by randy01(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13
peteregwu:

Instagram too and join there discord group as well. That's how I got my 2 prop account. I no pay shishi. 😁
😁😁😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 1:51pm On Jun 13
EFGH:
Hello guys, Happy Democracy day to us all.
I intended getting a profirm account soon, but before doing so, I decided to practice how to overcome the profirm challenge using a $50k demo account that simulate the challenge procedures.
I did that on FTMO Pro firm account.
It was a challenging experience.

The challenge was to generate $2500 profits from a $50k account after 14days. I was able to achieve the set profit after 5 days.
Their rule is that you shouldn't exceed...
Max Daily loss of $2500
Overall Max loss of $5000

My next challenge is to practice using a $10k demo challenge account. I intended getting a $10k pro firm account by the time I am sure of myself.

Attached are some screenshot of the challenge I took.
Well-done... Also there is a prop firm launching soon, I will suggest you use their giveaway account to practice. Large giveaway, likely you will win. (update later)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 1:53pm On Jun 13
randy01:

Twitter but, if you can play call of duty or poker... You can win on discord.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 1:59pm On Jun 13
I am not a fan of any prop firm that restrict news... I don't have a problem with the rules on funded stage but, if it include challenges then that's a setback.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

- You can test run the information on news scalping I shared months ago. I was able to pass my Phase 1 in a day, also phase 2 in a day.

I don't understand this subsum verification, it has been loading white page since y'day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 2:00pm On Jun 13
Mr. Donsheddy have you verified? How long does it take?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 2:41pm On Jun 13
JasonNOTStatham:
I am not a fan of any prop firm that restrict news...

I don't understand this subsum verification, it has been loading white page since y'day.
Subsum no too get wahala, my KYC provider (Veriff) na war. Is either passport or Driver's license, video and audio interview. I just applied for passport and my capturing is next week Thursday, after paying 120k for express 🙃.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:30pm On Jun 13
JasonNOTStatham:
Mr. Donsheddy have you verified? How long does it take?

Verified what sir
I didn't experience any issues with fundednext...
My verification went through in minutes
And i got my details almost two hours later

Tho i tried using the premium nin slip, which was rejected and then i used my voters card and it went through

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (327) (Reply)

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

Viewing this topic: 10cedes, samfelly, TradingGod and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.