Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. (3524 Views)

Seun Stop Allowing False And Fake News On This Website Right Now / Seun Stop All Ipob News / Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Greenback: 8:31pm On Jan 08
Odogwuzack:

Seun has declared war on anybody that respond to Igbos' bigotry. He didn't declare any war on tribalism. grin
Hug transformer grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Greenback: 8:33pm On Jan 08
omenka:
Let me add. As I exit the forum

Take note.
We are eagerly waiting with our bottles of Heineken

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by ottersberger(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08
omenka:
Let me add. As I exit the forum, I desire every self written (by me) article here to be deleted. Their quotations and every other traces of them should be deleted. They are all protected under our copyright laws.

I published them myself, you never paid a penny for them, so have no rights to them. And I'm demanding that they be taken down.

Anything other than this might attract legal consequences.

Take note.

Quit ranting like a little kid whose toy was taken from him. You brought this on yourself. I think you do not deserve a time ban, you should be removed and permanently deleted.

We know you have tons of alternative nicknames, so you'll always be a member here. As for your vomit on Nairaland, nothing belongs to you. Where your rights end is exactly where the rights of the Nairaland owner begin.

Sue Seun if you think otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by nairalanda1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13
One down.

Plenty more to go.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by marsman: 9:02pm On Jan 13
You have contributed in no small measure to the fight against mis information and cyber bullying on this forum.

It is sad to see you leave.

But know that you have left an indelible mark, you can see how the cockroaches you have crushed in no small measures are happy and screaming about your departure.

The blow you have dealt in their camp of evil doers and hate worshippers can never be forgotten. They will always quiver and boil at the sight of your mentions.

If this is the case, then farewell omenka.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Jflex07(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13
A tribal bigot like you is not needed anywhere in this forum. Your attempt to blackmail seun emotionally and otherwise is an effort in futility. I hope to never have you and your likes in this forum ,ever again. Good riddance!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Ogene001: 9:28pm On Jan 13
haffaze777:

God bless you for this,seun and his mods are something else,they're just confused and don't know how to handle their mobs,I was banned twice by mynd44 for one comments and the person that I responded to was not banned as he continue dishing out hate,we don't ask them [seun and his mods] to separately our fight,make them leave us alone make we deal with each other and see who will get tired
Even wars have rules. No be person tell una to support the more vulnerable side, the clueless government in power. Attacking clueless government doesn't give you permission to go tribal in defense

1 Like

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Ogene001: 9:31pm On Jan 13
Top1gun:
Of course everyone push bigotry against igbos but Igbos are saint n do not push bigotry against anyone.

You always get 4 likes, clearly from your 4 different monikers

1 Like

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Obrigardo: 9:44pm On Jan 13
omenka:
Let me add. As I exit the forum, I desire every self written (by me) article here to be deleted. Their quotations and every other traces of them should be deleted. They are all protected under our copyright laws.

I published them myself, you never paid a penny for them, so have no rights to them. And I'm demanding that they be taken down.

Take note.

This is delusions of grandeur. Stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by RobbStark(m): 9:51am On Jan 14
OP, you go complain tire, no evidence
You of all people was at the fore front of throwing insults to TAN, Obidients and now, when such is given in equal measure, you run like a headless goat, complaining.

Fish, if you want to leave pls do so quietly and never come back. Only your ilk will miss you.

Seun is trying to purge this forum and sanitize it for greater n better convo and you are here lamenting. You never see anything.

In fact, I am dropping one carton of Heineken as soon as you get lost here.
Adiós to nonsense

1 Like

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by haffaze777(m): 9:38am On Jan 16
Ogene001:

Even wars have rules. No be person tell una to support the more vulnerable side, the clueless government in power. Attacking clueless government doesn't give you permission to go tribal in defense

Is head paining this one? Who ask you not attack any government or government officials you deem fit?what we're saying is that let your attack be for tinubu and his government alone, any attack on Yoruba nation will be met with bigger attack from us. Ire o
Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by AlhajiCSO: 9:39am On Jan 16
haffaze777:

Is head paining this one? Who ask you not attack any government or government officials you deem fit?what we're saying is that let your attack be for tinubu and his government alone, any attack on Yoruba nation will be met with bigger attack from us. Ire o
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by troytino: 10:06am On Jan 16
haffaze777:

seun fergie001
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by haffaze777(m): 10:48am On Jan 16
troytino:

seun fergie001
Rule 2

Go and chop buddy,,you need good food
Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by ruggedboych: 2:13pm On Feb 03
Omenka you still never deactivate your nonsense moniker??🤡

1 Like

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by eepeepook: 9:42am On Feb 20
Last last, na even ban stop the guy from posting. Many of una problem na straight from village.
Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Doylestown92(m): 11:24am On Feb 20
omenka:

Take note.

grin grin grin You're a clown. We both know you will open a new account on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyabo Obasanjo Arrested / Bizarre: Nigerian Marries Daughter For British Visa / Anioma Group Congratulates Delta Acting Governor Of Igbo Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.