Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. (1392 Views)

My First Appearnce @ My Inlaw's Place / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by coolruler(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2011
I have a Brother In law, he's married to my younger sister. The marriage is about 4 years old now.
What we (her family) didn't know was that he has been in the habit of assaulting her for a long time. She did not tell us anything and also swore her friend to silence.

What fortunately let the cat out of the bag was that, they had an argument last month, and he beat her so bad that she ended up in the hospital with multiple injuries. She was forced to tell us the whole horrid story.

Right now, I have three guys lined up, all ready to beat him within an inch of his rotten life. He will feel PAIN, let me tell you. The elders in the family want to call him for a family meeting, no problem.

Let them do their thing and let me do my thing abi?
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2011
I would let the "elders" have a word with him first. And your sister has the option of ending things. Untill she gets proactive, his assault won't stop. She needs to let him know, enough is enough.

Of course if he doesn't heed the words of his elders, then by all means, set your guys on him. Men like him are bullies, and will pick on a woman, or anyone weaker than themselves.
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by amtheone(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2011
There is nothing wrong calling him to order by inviting him for a meeting with the family members, but planning to beat him up, its not a gud move. And again, u have to weight your option so that u dont later regret your actions all in the name of trying to show him that your sister is so dear to u.

They are so many ways of letting him know that what he has been doing is wrong. If u beat him and he dies in the process, what will u do, because according to u, 3 able men are lined up for just one man. because if u kill him, your sister u are trying to show love and protect will not equally be happy with u.

Pls dont rent havoc in both families. Thank God your sister is still alive, pls employ dialogue as an educated young guy and bring peace into the union. Dat way u proof to your brother in-law that u are more matured and a smart wise thinking guy.

U will be respected for such.

Its well with u.
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by Outstrip(f): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
I think what is better is so have those men tie him up and give your sister a cain (the kind our math teacher used to use) and let her whip his bum until he begs. What will the elders tell him that will make a difference. Someone that beats his wife up to the point that she ends in the hospital. Elders indeed
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2011
Poster

I know you are jobless, but please stay off this family section with your twisted stories.

Thank you.
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by Outstrip(f): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2011
LOL. Went back to look at some of his posts. maybe his life is just full of drama. You just never know grin
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by ronkebp(f): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2011
Outstrip:

I think what is better is so have those men tie him up and give your sister a cain (the kind our math teacher used to use) and let her whip his bum until he begs. What will the elders tell him that will make a difference. Someone that beats his wife up to the point that she ends in the hospital. Elders indeed

lol,

Poster, get your guys, let them beat him up, the only thing i would suggest, is that, you should not show your face, but let those guys beat the living-daylight out of him, and they should tell him the reason he is being beaten, so that when next he sees his wife, he starts to shiver!!!.
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by DakANGEL(f): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2011
Beat hm up by urself so that he wl knw that ur sista got a strong brother.
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by Outstrip(f): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2011
ronkebp:

lol,

Poster, get your guys, let them beat him up, the only thing i would suggest, is that, you should not show your face, but let those guys beat the living-daylight out of him, and they should tell him the reason he is being beaten, so that when next he sees his wife, he starts to shiver!!!.

The poster is probably making this up but my dear I like your idea. The next time he beats his wife he will not know where the revenge punch will come from. He will even run when he sees his neighbors 5 year old son walking towards him. No idea whatsoever who was paid to beat his ass.
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by ronkebp(f): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2011
Outstrip:

The poster is probably making this up but my dear I like your idea. The next time he beats his wife he will not know where the revenge punch will come from. He will even run when he sees his neighbors 5 year old son walking towards him. No idea whatsoever who was paid to beat his Bottom.

wahlai!! faaa!!!!, some of this men that beat up their wives really needs to be shown pepper!!!! once, twice, we can still let that pass, but constant beating? haba now!!!! that is wickedness. I for don show that man say; khaki no be leather.
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by coolruler(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
DakANGEL:

Beat hm up by urself so that he wl knw that your sista got a strong brother.

No DakAngel. Of course I can take him, man to man, but will my Sister appreciate my efforts? No way.(you know women). So I will wait and bid my time, then let my guys take care of him. Just tap him around a little, y'know.

@jennykadri
Shame on you Sis.
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by horny4u(f): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
I do not recommend violence. smiley

but I need to look out for Mr wife beater , the beating will help him grow in patience and lengthen his short fuse, in fact by beating him you are really helping his life in love.

I suggest you do not show your face and he should be told never to beat a woman!

Thank you for being your bro's keeper.
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by ifyalways(f): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
@OP,what's up?

How did it go?Don't tell me you changed ya mind. undecided
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
//
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by sparkplug: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
Why is it that on this forum there is always this idea that you can go beat up an in law and the matter will end there? Wishfull thinking? Who says that you will not go to jail if the victim does not die? Anyway OP please go ahead and beat your in law, when you fi nish make sure you go and hide under a rock, cos when they come after you they will be implacable.
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by otokx(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
poster inasmuch i'm tempted to tell you to do your thing and let them do theirs but guy shun - don't interfere.
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
I do not believe this story.
People need to go back and read some of this OPs past threads-Too much drama!!
While this is a public forum-I think your attention seeking stories would be more useful on the Romance forum.
Please do not take this advise personal,good luck!
Re: I Need To Beat Up My Inlaw. by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 06, 2011
^^^ My point from day one. You got it right, attention seeking.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage / At What Age Does Parent Need To Stop Flogging Their Children? / XXXX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.