Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

3 People That You Like The Most On Nl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl (1326 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by tuhott(f): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2011
As for me, its INKED_NERD, ROKIATU AND MRS. CHIMA all correct people and always on point. What about you??
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by iice(f): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2011
Mon Twinnies
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by Odunnu: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2011
Me, myself and I
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by 195(f): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2011
angry
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by Freiburger(m): 1:44am On Nov 05, 2011
190, Odunu, & Lice.
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
If I told you, then I'd have to kill you. Deal?
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by freecocoa(f): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2011
Only 3?no o,e go cause quarrel so no list for me.
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by pendusky(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
seun, natasha n odunnu, hmn 190 folow sha
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by jackpot(f): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
undecided
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by MizMyColi(f): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hiohiohiohiohio

cheesy

Three ke?

No o o

You wan put me for trouble ni?

I'll pass grin
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hiohiohiohiohio

cheesy

Three ke?

No o o

You wan put me for trouble ni?

I'll pass grin

Errrrrrm I'm not sure you even checked how old this thread is before you commented on it. Olodo tongue tongue
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by MizMyColi(f): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Paroman:
Errrrrrm I'm not sure you even checked how old this thread is before you commented on it. Olodo tongue tongue

Hey! angry

Stop calling a dunce an Olodo

That's a defamation of my mental astuteness and capability kiss kiss kiss

Abi u wan sleep cell this night?

Okay, trolling/jokes apart, I knew it was an old thread.
I'd actually noticed it didn't fare well, so I thought to bring it up the board again.
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by chibwike(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hey! angry

I'd actually noticed it didn't fare well, so I thought to bring it up the board again.
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hey! angry

You decided to bring it up again without giving us names of your 3 most liked nairalanders?
You deserve a ban!!! angry
Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by MizMyColi(f): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Paroman:
You decided to bring it up again without giving us names of your 3 most liked nairalanders?
You deserve a ban!!! angry

Heyyy

Take a chill pillet bruv.

I couldn't possibly mention just three.

That's akin to a criminal offence, I would be Judged by the unmentioned.

I'd rather not name names and be ModBanned

Than name names and be BuddiesBanned
angry

1 Like

Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2014
MizMyColi:

Heyyy

Take a chill pillet bruv.

I couldn't possibly mention just three.

That's akin to a criminal offence, I would be Judged by the unmentioned.

I'd rather not name names and be ModBanned

Than name names and be BuddiesBanned
angry

hahahaha @ criminal offence ....... but that won't stop you from being banned angry. You simply just don't bring up dead threads without making meaningful contribution to it (nairaland rule No. 26). So youMizMyColi have been charged, indicted and found guilty of breaking nairaland rules. And as a self-acclaimed Mod, I hereby sentence you to a 3 months ban with hard labour angry. You have the right to stay quiet or whatever you say might be used against you in the court of appeal.....have a goodnight ma'am grin

1 Like

Re: 3 People That You Like The Most On Nl by MizMyColi(f): 12:09am On Oct 09, 2014
Paroman:
hahahaha @ criminal offence ....... but that won't stop you from being banned angry. You simply just don't bring up dead threads without making meaningful contribution to it (nairaland rule No. 26). So youMizMyColi have been charged, indicted and found guilty of breaking nairaland rules. And as a self-acclaimed Mod, I hereby sentence you to a 3 months ban with hard labour angry. You have the right to stay quiet or whatever you say might be used against you in the court of appeal.....have a goodnight ma'am grin

LoL

G'nyt.

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Too Short! / This Thing Called "The Face" / Everyone Should Change Their Passwords Nowww!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.