Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

Stasndard Chartered Bank Test Format Please Nairalanbders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stasndard Chartered Bank Test Format Please Nairalanbders (679 Views)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stasndard Chartered Bank Test Format Please Nairalanbders by Ikazuagbe(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2007
With respect to the above subject matter,

kindly help me with test format for graduate entry level,

the type of questions been set,if there's negative marking or not

and any other info that might go a long way in passing this test.

its very urgent.

Thanks and God bless u all.
Re: Stasndard Chartered Bank Test Format Please Nairalanbders by eih: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2007
hi,can u giv more details about the test and the venue if there any format u will still get
Re: Stasndard Chartered Bank Test Format Please Nairalanbders by sojay(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2007
Ikazuagbe:

With respect to the above subject matter,

kindly help me with test format for graduate entry level,

the type of questions been set,if there's negative marking or not

and any other info that might go a long way in passing this test.

its very urgent.

Thanks and God bless u all.
@Ikazuagbe,

This is the test format. Maths Section is simply graphical interpretation. You need to work on that. 70 questions.Pls send me the time and venue and i'll furnish u with the rest details.

(1) (Reply)

Get To Master The Use And Operations Of The Microsoft Office Suite / Zenith Bank Second Test / Any New On First Bank Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.