Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,267 members, 7,894,150 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance (5824 Views)

Pastors Deny Their Ministry And Members To Evade Arrest In FCT / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Preacher Claims It's Insanity To Believe Men Will Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12
Justnation:

Whatever you are doing or saying now does not affect him neither is he aware of them. He will receive his reward whether good or bad from the Almighty God who is the judge of the living and the dead.
I still say we should expend more energy to go after those who are alive now and doing what we know is evil. All their accomplice and victims should speak out now, BBC and Co should do something now not waiting when they have finished their evil works and departed some one will start disturbing public peace.
Unless they are afraid of them while alive. These episodes will be more useful if done to stop the evil than to tarnish the supposed image of a dead man.
There are many fake spiritualist out there in all the religions do something immediately about them

Chris Oyakilome is number one
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by payaseriy: 7:20pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

No DNA needed

Anyone that denies this resemblance needs brain transplant

Even Evelyn and her daughters know the truth. They will never call for DNA test
https://www.nairaland.com/7968129/lady-appeared-bbc-against-tb

You will be next

If you like, keep on fighting God's prophet with lies. I can sense the joy and aggression in ur post. You're an evil person and your campaign against the house of God can never stand.

What's your objectives behind this ? To dent the image of a dead man or to change ownership of the church... no no no, since they could not take the church from TB Joshua's wife, they want to pull it down.

I pity you. Just like the man that did something similar few years back in another Africa country. He got swollen until he confessed and died.

Pick your battle well. No one can wrestle with the most high. You will be next.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Abagworo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

Do you know the picture on the right is not Ajoke but precious… oh your are confused right and can’t tell them apart grin. Eleribu

This is precious but you yourself are confusing her with Ajoke. 😂😂🤣😂

Truthsfm, what do you think, your brother here can’t tell the difference between Ajoke and precious

You people are mad walahi

Precious is a carbon copy of her father. Ajoke is a carbon copy of Portable with her dark lips and opolo eyes.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12
payaseriy:
https://www.nairaland.com/7968129/lady-appeared-bbc-against-tb

You will be next

If you like, keep on fighting God's prophet with lies. I can sense the joy and aggression in ur post. You're an evil person and your campaign against the house of God can never stand.

What's your objectives behind this ? To dent the image of a dead man or to change ownership of the church... no no no, since they could not take the church from TB Joshua's wife, they want to pull it down.

I pity you. Just like the man that did something similar few years back in another Africa country. He got swollen until he confessed and died.

Pick your battle well. No one can wrestle with the most high. You will be next.

I’m not fighting God, I’m fighting your senseless god Called TB Joshua.
And I seriously pity you, no capping. The calamity that will befall you will be unprecedented for attempting to curse me. Mark this day down, they will tell you to come back to this post. Or else the sun does not rise and set again will calamity not be your portion.
You will die a miserable death, before you die, you will swell and stink then with your eyes you will watch your skin burst while being alive. All the people that died in TB Joshua’s church, their ghost will haunt you and seek vengeance on your head. You will beg for a fast death, you won’t see.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by TruthsFM: 7:36pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

Are you in their family to know this.

Evelyn and her daughters cannot deny their blood.
See her childhood picture, if they tell you that’s precious, would you doubt it?
Ajoke is never related to prophet Tb Joshua. Tb Joshua have birth to 3 daughters
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by yommen: 7:37pm On Jan 12
Justnation:
No doubt that she is his child, but let the dead man be.
Let us go after the living and promote godliness and spiritual life everywhere.
Focus your attention on stopping those alive today who are misleading people with shamanism.

No body is waking TBJ. It's just that when the truth wakes up, it will be obvious for people to discuss. And we have to learn from history. Even issues of 100 years ago are being discussed not to talk of issues of 2-3 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12
TruthsFM:
Ajoke is never related to prophet Tb Joshua. Tb Joshua have birth to 3 daughters

My good brother, it’s not by repeating it over and over again will change history.
When TB Joshua was giving doggy to the babe, you dey there? When he was climaxing and emptying the liquid from his scrota sac, were you there??
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by TruthsFM: 7:46pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

My good brother, it’s not by repeating it over and over again will change history.
When TB Joshua was giving doggy to the babe, you dey there? When he was climaxing and emptying the liquid from his scrota sac, were you there??
just Ask God for forgiveness. You are sinning against an innocent man here
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Raskimonojendor: 7:47pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

Do you know the picture on the right is not Ajoke but precious… oh your are confused right and can’t tell them apart grin. Eleribu

This is precious but you yourself are confusing her with Ajoke. 😂😂🤣😂

Truthsfm, what do you think, your brother here can’t tell the difference between Ajoke and precious

You people are mad walahi
🤣🤣🤣
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12
TruthsFM:
just Ask God for forgiveness. You are sinning against an innocent man here

Can you face facts and leave story one side. No be God I dey offend, na TB Joshua and him followers I dey offend

If TB Joshua was so innocent, why was the girl hidden? Bring another story again.
Everybody that accuses TB Joshua is either mad, thief, rebellious, witch, harlot,
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12
Raskimonojendor:

🤣🤣🤣

The guy in his haste to defend his god TB Joshua posted a picture of precious thinking it is Ajoke. Baba sef confuse with the resemblance
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by TruthsFM: 7:57pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

Can you face facts and leave story one side. No be God I dey offend, na TB Joshua and him followers I dey offend

If TB Joshua was so innocent, why was the girl hidden? Bring another story again.
Everybody that accuses TB Joshua is either mad, thief, rebellious, witch, harlot,
it’s not Tb Joshua daughter but adopted daughter. Abeg avoid me here with your hatred to Tb Joshua ministry and family
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by gidgiddy: 8:01pm On Jan 12
Omihanifa:
To put an end to this doubt, AJOKE should bring out her mom and let her narrate everything that happened before and after her relationship with TB joshua.

TB joshua nor try. At least he should have accepted the girl, send her abroad with her mom and the rest is history.

Wether She is his daughter or not is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. What matters is she was amongst those who lived in TB Joshua's compound and confirmed that he sexually assaulted women
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12
TruthsFM:
it’s not Tb Joshua daughter but adopted daughter. Abeg avoid me here with your hatred to Tb Joshua ministry and family

Adopted daughter, so why was he hiding his adopted daughter?

And how come adopted daughter is his carbon copy? Which kind coincidence be that.

My brother, God gave you a brain for a reason. Please use it.

Remember when the church collapse, TB Joshua blamed a plane that was flying pass the building. A plane last flew pass at 11:44 am and the building went down 1 hour later at 12:45 pm. If you are to use your brain, how is the plane responsible? I’ve never heard where plane fly pass a building and the building went down, if true, all the buildings close to airport should have long collapsed.

But this is what your TB Joshua told you his followers and you did not apply your brain to think even for once.

TB Joshua is a human being like you, with flesh and blood, how do you let a man like you use your brain to this extent like you don’t have one. I’ve seen animals display more sense

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by payaseriy: 8:06pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

I’m not fighting God, I’m fighting your senseless god Called TB Joshua.
And I seriously pity you, no capping. The calamity that will befall you will be unprecedented for haunt you and seek vengeance on your head. You will beg for a fast death, you won’t see.
lol... small pikin
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by descartes400: 8:09pm On Jan 12
CoronaVirusPro:

Did that lady claim to be Ronaldinho`s daughter?

If she did with verifiable evidence, will you still require a DNA?

My stance is...determining paternity of a child is not by Resemblance....Resemblance is not a verifiable evidence of determining paternity....if it is the Ronaldinho lookalike could claim Ronaldinho as her father and people like you will accept it to be so..she's a footballer,likewise Ronaldinho.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by CoronaVirusPro: 8:12pm On Jan 12
descartes400:

My stance is...determining paternity of a child is not by Resemblance....Resemblance is not a verifiable evidence of determining paternity....if it is the Ronaldinho lookalike could claim Ronaldinho as her father and people like you will accept it to be so..she's a footballer,likewise Ronaldinho.

If Ronaldinho fvcked her mother, then its definitely Ronaldinho`s child.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12
descartes400:

If the girl was abandoned by her mother at birth in Ronaldihno’s house, and Ronaldhino was hiding her. And the girl grew up to look like his carbon copy. You won’t be suspicious?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by TruthsFM: 8:18pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

Adopted daughter, so why was he hiding his adopted daughter?

And how come adopted daughter is his carbon copy? Which kind coincidence be that.

My brother, God gave you a brain for a reason. Please use it.

Remember when the church collapse, TB Joshua blamed a plane that was flying pass the building. A plane last flew pass at 11:44 am and the building went down 1 hour later at 12:45 pm. If you are to use your brain, how is the plane responsible? I’ve never heard where plane fly pass a building and the building went down, if true, all the buildings close to airport should have long collapsed.

But this is what your TB Joshua told you his followers and you did not apply your brain to think even for once.

TB Joshua is a human being like you, with flesh and blood, how do you let a man like you use your brain to this extent like you don’t have one. I’ve seen animals display more sense
avoid me dude

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12
TruthsFM:
avoid me dude

When your head is faced with too much facts, you can’t handle it

Funny enough, why didn’t TB Joshua cure that cripple. Na only arrangee he dey cure

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by descartes400: 8:20pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

What’s the coincidence that a girl was adopted by a man, the girl was hidden from the public by the man, and the girl is a replica of the man and his daughters.
Pls explain this coincidence to me.
I think men found a new way to play the game. Once I give woman belle outside, I’d just tell my wife I want to adopt a child. grin
If e sure for them, they would have called for DNA test and sue BBC

So you saying the child Shehu sani, the former Kaduna senator adopted may actually be the child he had from his side chick? wink

He that alledges must provide proof...since BBC provided the stage for her to make the allegation, they should provide funds for her to take TB Joshua estate to court to force them for a paternity test to prove her allegation as the truth.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by TruthsFM: 8:21pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

When your head is faced with too much facts, you can’t handle it

Funny enough, why didn’t TB Joshua cure that cripple. Na only arrangee he dey cure
🙉🙉🙉🙉

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by descartes400: 8:36pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

If the girl was abandoned by her mother at birth in Ronaldihno’s house, and Ronaldhino was hiding her. And the girl grew up to look like his carbon copy. You won’t be suspicious?

Mere suspicion is not a verifiable truth least you accuse falsely? So how do you verify your suspicion? Paternity/DNA test....

Since BBC has given her the stage to propagate her claims, I was expecting the will provide lawyers for her to sue TB Joshua estate to court to force them for a paternity test to verify her claims... he who alleges must provide evidence....not sensational claims to draw public sympathy and vilify the dead.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by jackie111(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

Even my brother for house na same thing, TB Joshua na him second god, but his eyes don dey clear

This reminds me of when Buhari was my brothers second god. We fought over it self but Las baba win election.

P:S
I still wonder how human beings can be deeply fanatical.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by chuk65276: 10:46pm On Jan 12
If she gad claimed Portable's sister there won't be a need for DNA test.If she gad claimed Portable's sister there won't be a need for DNA test....
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by MaziX(m): 6:00am On Jan 13
People and werin no concern them
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by virginchaser(m): 8:55am On Jan 13
Omihanifa:
To put an end to this doubt, AJOKE should bring out her mom and let her narrate everything that happened before and after her relationship with TB joshua.

TB joshua nor try. At least he should have accepted the girl, send her abroad with her mom and the rest is history.

Some sent their baby mama abroad and still leaked. Dem full Espana.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Connected1: 9:59am On Jan 13
What stops them from suing the family for a DNA Test.

Orishirishi, we can't bank on sentiments and sympathy.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by bdon12: 12:39pm On Jan 13
CoronaVirusPro:
DNA not required!

I dont bliev in resemblance..
DNA is d way to go.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by CoronaVirusPro: 12:48pm On Jan 13
bdon12:

I dont bliev in resemblance..
DNA is d way to go.

Oh! So you will still advice Tuface to do DNA for his kids?

If the money is there, DNA is the best verification, but with a striking resemblance, I see it as a waste of time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? / The Power Of The Most Blessed Sacrament / Why So Many Atheists Hate Their Own Religion Of Atheism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.