Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help (2408 Views)

Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help by Ayodeleomo: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
pls nairalander help me this company westerncapitalfund.com has blocked my account due to 4time signing which network fluoctuate and their thought it is outsider,since roughly 3month now i can not access my account to withdraw my money.the code sent to me doesnot work.pls i donot know how to got accross to them through phone my mail has proof abortive i.e i wrote alot of mail to them no reply.pls forumites if you have any solution pls help me.i am worry because i have alot of money inside my account.thanks
Re: Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help by verakoje: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hello Ayo,
Sorry about westerncapitalfund.com blocking your account. Just wanted to findout if you eventually was able to get in touch with the organization, and did you eventually get your money back?
Re: Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2012
Hello ayodeleomo, i'm also an investor in dat domain, they are scammer. They refuse to pay me after over 4month i invested over $1000 (lr). u can get the domain contact info by performing a host look from google.
Re: Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2012
Pls help me nairalanders i invested so large @ premoney.com. Now the domain is not more functioning. Does anybody hv a contact info abt d domain shud pls contact me. Thk u!
Re: Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help by KeyA1: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2012
Its sad that a lot of people cannot tell if a company is scam or not, its a pity.
Re: Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help by mkmyers45(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2012
Avoid HYIPS and you will live long
Re: Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help by omakay(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
AVOID HYIPs, They are online ponzi scams that do not last. The aim of the programs are to gather as much money from innocent investors and then shut down, AVOID THEM,
Re: Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help by bros856: 4:48am On Mar 03, 2012
@AYO and the rest of you on nairaland help spread this news, if you have invest on any online money trading busniess withdraw imediately. They are all scammers, even when you are making money for real other people are losing until when its your turn to lose. They are all fake business, go for what you can see your cash and stop patronizing online thieves. If you have lost money already forget about it and move on. this guys are too smart, you can't get them. stop wasting your time and energy looking for them. Sorry about it, i which others will learn from you.
If this was real everybody would have been home doing same thing.
Re: Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help by omakay(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2012
@AYO and the rest of you on nairaland help spread this news, if you have invest on any [b]online money trading busniess withdraw imediately. They are all scammers, even when you are making money for real other people are losing until when its your turn to lose. They are all fake business, go for what you can see your cash and stop patronizing online thieves. If you have lost money already forget about it and move on. this guys are too smart, you can't get them. stop wasting your time and energy looking for them. Sorry about it, i which others will learn from you.
If this was real everybody would have been home doing same thing.[/b]

Not all online business should be referred to as SCAM. First things first, the internet is a virtual world where a replica of all human activities are performed. Any kind of business could be done online and it is the nature of the business that will determine of it is a scam or not. My advise to you all is to do your due diligence before entering into a business online. After all, even some real time businesses are scams too.
Re: Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help by chikezz: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
omakay: @AYO and the rest of you on nairaland help spread this news, if you have invest on any [b]online money trading busniess withdraw imediately. They are all scammers, even when you are making money for real other people are losing until when its your turn to lose. They are all fake business, go for what you can see your cash and stop patronizing online thieves. If you have lost money already forget about it and move on. this guys are too smart, you can't get them. stop wasting your time and energy looking for them. Sorry about it, i which others will learn from you.
If this was real everybody would have been home doing same thing.[/b]

Not all online business should be referred to as SCAM. First things first, the internet is a virtual world where a replica of all human activities are performed. Any kind of business could be done online and it is the nature of the business that will determine of it is a scam or not. My advise to you all is to do your due diligence before entering into a business online. After all, even some real time businesses are scams too.
WWW.WESTERNCAPITALFUND.COM is a scam site they have ran away with many,s money including my Three friends money beware of others that is coming up evening the one in Nigeria that Affiliated with them

(1) (Reply)

Detail Info On Ice Block Business / Opportunities To Become Distributors Of Fast Moving Beauty Products In Nigeria / Massage Humour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.