Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! (1371 Views)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE / Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! by ronique: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2007
What’s up ladies! Hope u all had a great time ova the weekend because mine was. Well, I would like u all to ponder on the food for thought below which is:
“THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LOOK FOR AND BUILD A NETWORK WHILE EVERYONE ELSE LOOKS FOR A JOB”
The above is one of the powerful sayings of Robert Kiyosaki-the author of the bestseller Rich dad, poor dad.
            Indeed I must let all female landers know that over the weekend, I discovered a business opportunity, one I would say can earn u a fortune if only u decide TODAY AND NOT LATER. Do u know that it is very possible for u to earn up to 300,000 monthly in this country just by sacrificing something little? (2,500)
            Many a times, females would rather buy a gold chain for 40,000 for an “Owambe party” rather than a motivational book of 250. The question is why acquire a liability rather than an asset? Infact, if u acquired such an amount (40,000) as a dash (though I know that there is no such thing as “something for nothing “)why not recycle it to yield several thousands of naira rather than spending it on that which is of little worth towards building an asset base.
            Hey did I here u say hmm it’s one of those things we here all the time, scam, fraud etc? Don’t even think about it! This is about the best legitimate business I have come across that can yield you hundreds of thousands within months. All u need to do is to attend a seminar worth 2,500 only and you will be changed forever.
              I know many females tend to be comfortable with the idea that because they are females they can get anything just when they please especially by dehumanizing and illegitimate means. This may be true sometimes but I must let young ladies know that there are legitimate and more dignifying ways of being financially stable. Infact, I must add that I feel pained to know that most of the men within the age bracket of 18-35(or above) think that females are “bimbo’s”(attractive but unintelligent)
           It’s high time we changed this perception! Thus my reason for seeking a MASTER MIND ALLIANCE which is a co-ordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between 2 or more people for the attainment of a definite purpose-being rich or better still earning a tremendous fortune.
          Please, for guys who may be reading this, i’m not here to teach ladies how not to see men as their heads because even the bible and Quran says we must be submissive to men especially to our husbands but rather I want u to see it in the light of an effort geared towards making females see that they could also complement the men financially by working legitimately.
Those interested in knowing details of this offer should call Veronica on 08054600541(females will be given preference)

NOTE: This business is not dependent on age, sex, religion or the likes. I just decided to stick to the above criteria because I can work conveniently with these group of people and most importantly want to make an impact in my generation.
Re: Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! by ronique: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2007
Hey! Guys and gals what are u waiting for? We keep complaining that there is no money in this country or it’s not possible getting your dream job with fat pay, yet there are several people accumulating this cash (not necessarily politicians). Now, it’s time to see that your destiny is in your hands, seize this opportunity and u will be glad u did.
The time is gradually ticking away, decide now and make that call to register you for this seminar on Saturday 22nd September 2007. I bet u it’s going to be the firmest stepping stone to get to the top of the ladder of financial success. Remember, as I said earlier there is no such thing as” something for nothing”. The little sacrifice u make today may be that to change your life forever. Don’t be myopic!

YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS………

NOTE: Call either Veronica on 08054600541 or Chinwe on 08023557920
Re: Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! by Attention(f): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2007
Everything said in seminars are downloaded from the internet. So all i need do is just type the question anyhow, it takes me to the site where I get further details.
Re: Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! by Lindiwe(f): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2007
Hello Ronique
I would suggest you throw more light on the seminar to enable us judge if it's the kind of knowledge we stand in need of.
You know poeple pursue different carrer paths, and it doesn't make a lot sense to me to delve into something completely different from what you are good at, you get my drift?
Nevertheless, keep the spirit high.
Re: Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! by ronique: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hi all, well I guess it's obvious most females just love the salary thing! I'm not saying this is bad, but come to think of it even if you earn 1m in a month and that's your only source of income, then I bet you have settled to live all your life just managing to pay your bills every month. What i'm trying to introduce to you is basically directed to your mentality and income! We should understand that having multiple streams of income is the only way out of being broke! Well, "attention" (one of those who replied my post), if you must know, this opportunity has nothing to do with the usual CV or recruitment seminars rather it is aimed at giving you an opportunity to be your own boss even if you still decide to keep your monthly salary job where you earn meager pay. If you think i'm being too secretive as per the details,then give me a call odawise I will take it to mean you want to settle for less! The usual situation where your effort is never commensurate to your pay. Cheers
Re: Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! by ronique: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2007
Hey pals,here is another opportunity to tap into this great offer! If you missed the seminar last week Saturday, not to worry,there will be another seminar in Lagos on Saturday,29-09-07 "ABSOLUTELY FREE". However, note that after the seminar if you decide to join the network, you will be required to pay 2500naira for registration. I must tell you that you really have nothing to loose but a lot to gain, so trying wont harm you! So what are you waiting for? Keep the calls coming as only people who call would have a sit reserved for them.See ya on top.
Re: Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! by Aussie(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2007
Where is the seminar taking place and what time? Let's ahve a feel of how the previous one went. Thanks
Re: Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! by ronique: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
Hey guys, it appears that people want to get rich yet do not want to bear all it will involve just like the saying goes "NOBODY WAN DIE BUT EVERYBODY WAN GO HEAVEN". It's really sad that some called but chickened out after told details. Well, that is because I know they only want to be rich in their dreams and not in reality! However, I urge all those who are sincerely and genuinely interested in getting rich not by fraud or the impossible to call to get full gist. Like I always say "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SOMETHING FOR NOTHING AS EVERTHING GOOD COMES WITH A SACRIFICE" As MTN would say "GO START SOMETHING" You really have nothing to loose! See ya on top.
Re: Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! by ronique: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2007
Hey Guys,
For another opportunity to join the train of the rich, a seminar is scheduled to take place in Lagos, free of charge on the 8th of December 2007 at the Golden Plaza, Falomo, Ikoyi(First floor). In order to book a seat please call Veronica on 08054600541. If you are in Lagos then try keep a date with me cos you will be glad you did. Remember, this seminar has absolutely nothing to do with the usual CV or job-hunting strategies. It's one that will blow your mind and give you the much needed finance stability you have been looking for.

NOTE: Come along with TWO THOUSAND AND TWENTY FIVE NAIRA ONLY. This is to cover your start up kit if you decide to join the class of the rich after the seminar. Thanx. I'm waiting for your calls!
Re: Females Still Looking For A Job Or Need Additional Income? Check This Out! by swtqtnel(f): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2007
How about doing something different. LEARN and EARN.
visit www.dktpartners.com and see the difference.

All the best ladies wink

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Test Format / Odu'a Telecoms It And Other Vacancies / Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.