Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,061 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:13 AM

Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? (1382 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by NotNairalandi(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2011
you had a little misunderstanding with your guy/girl and you know that he/she is at fault but refused to say i'm sorry.what do you do?
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2011
Difficult situation. You may want to give her/him the silent treatment. Just keep mum about it, but don't respond to or laugh at her/his jokes or comments. She/he will get the message and probably figure you hurt. A tete-a-tete can then follow,
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by Blacksodje(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2011
Gv her d silent treatment or beta stil,gv me her numb
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by freecocoa(f): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2011
Sauer's point is a very good one.
I will look for a way to make the person see that what he did is wrong and its not all about saying sorry(cos people can pretend or force the sorry when they really are not)some will say it for the matter to just die not cos they think they are wrong.
You don't necessarily have to show anger or keep mum,you could just try a very sincere we-need-to-talk approach in a friendly way,after talking sense into a mature and reasonable person,he\she should be willing to accept responsibility.
Although it depends on what the person's crime is,cos if its a very serious case where the person hurt me deeply,I'll just stay away from the person entirely,then if he\she has any sense left,him go know what to do.

P.S I can accept sorry and forgive in most cases but in some cases,I won't even need the sorry,just go your way.
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by LordReed(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2011
Some people don't like to say I am sorry they rather like to act it. See if the person is that sort. If they are confronting them about saying sorry doesn't help. Accepting them for who they are goes a long way to helping your relationship. If however they are neither speakers or doers, its best you hammer it out with them early on before their nonchalance becomes the accepted way.
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by iice(f): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2011
Lord Reed has good points.
Depending on the person, you can find a way or not to work it out.
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by Funlord2(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Blacksodje:
Gv her d silent treatment or beta stil,gv me her numb

I can't receive pm's! If you need some info drop your whats app number!
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
LordReed:
Some people don't like to say I am sorry they rather like to act it. See if the person is that sort. If they are confronting them about saying sorry doesn't help. Accepting them for who they are goes a long way to helping your relationship. If however they are neither speakers or doers, its best you hammer it out with them early on before their nonchalance becomes the accepted way.
So what happens if the offended person's reconciliation language is in words and not in acts alone?
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by vicben27(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
i cant even date a girl dat cant say am sorry! we'll definately hav issues because i say am sorry! any time i feel or she feels i've don wrong!
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by LordReed(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

So what happens if the offended person's reconciliation language is in words and not in acts alone?

Then I guess you accept it but try to ascertain that the apology is genuine.
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
LordReed:

Then I guess you accept it but try to ascertain that the apology is genuine.
Anybody who finds it difficult to say I'm sorry, please, forgive me is a foool. Sometimes a wise person would even beg his/her offender to let peace reign... Now thats a mature person.
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by 4larhhh(f): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2017
when you say sorry and you still go back doing the same thing, As I don't like to stress myself I will just give you the silent treatment. Sensible guys will definitely know something is wrong, but some will form the I don't care attitude like you are in a competition or something...(who go first talk to each other kind of thing) some guys are just so annoying.
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by YtivitissuP: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2017
It's either she says or acts sorry. If she does none, then I'll cool off, keep mum and see what happens.

The last time that happened, the relationship cooled off because it became very frustrating and I started seeing her as something else
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2017
That might be the beginning of the end for us. undecided
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by dtruth50: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2017
Difficult situation. You may want to give her/him the silent treatment. Just keep mum about it, but don't respond to or laugh at her/his jokes or comments. She/he will get the message and probably figure you hurt. A tete-a-tete can then follow,
his/her he/she correct pronounciation. don't change d language. grin
Re: Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? by LordReed(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Anybody who finds it difficult to say I'm sorry, please, forgive me is a foool. Sometimes a wise person would even beg his/her offender to let peace reign... Now thats a mature person.

For sure but you have to allow that some people would rather show sorry than say sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Facebook And Nairaland Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties / Lepa Or Orobo, Who Sweet Pass? / Pre-valentine Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.