Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? (7116 Views)

Unlock All Phones Online/ Offline / Buy Laptops/Pc Battery,charger,laptop Memory,FLASH DRIVE,FROM DOCCONCEPTS.COM / Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by Contumely: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2011
Please I am interested in buying refurbished laptops and phones online. But I am afraid of being scammed as I don't know the credibility of sites like Ebay, Amazon etc.
I have googled and searched a lot but nothing specific was got.
Please Nairalanders, I really need your opinion and advice especially if you have bought anything online before from Nigeria.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks a million.
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by marleygab(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
you can try www.buylaptopsinnigeria.com. i assure you it works, you'll have to pay to a bank account though but your purchase will definitely be brought to you intact.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by Contumely: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2011
marleygab:

you can try www.buylaptopsinnigeria.com. i assure you it works, you'll have to pay to a bank account though but your purchase will definitely be brought to you intact.
Thank you. But I think I can get cheaper ones abroad.
More opinion please
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by Contumely: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
Waiting
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by Contumely: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
Waiting.
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by mavinc4u(f): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
Contumely:

Waiting.

try any of the two sites,there is nothing like scam there,you are covered when you are using them as long as you are genuine,you can file a case if anything happens to your purchase.i only buy new and used phones there,i have never bought a refurbish phones there so i wouldn't know if what you are asking is if the seller is lying about the faults the phone had.well if that is your question.you can ask seller questions about the item before buying and if at the end it didn't match what you paid for you can work it out with the seller or file a case if the seller is proving stubborn.
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by Contumely: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2011
mavinc4u:

try any of the two sites,there is nothing like scam there,you are covered when you are using them as long as you are genuine,you can file a case if anything happens to your purchase.i only buy new and used phones there,i have never bought a refurbish phones there so i wouldn't know if what you are asking is if the seller is lying about the faults the phone had.well if that is your question.you can ask seller questions about the item before buying and if at the end it didn't match what you paid for you can work it out with the seller or file a case if the seller is proving stubborn.
Thanks a million.
Please, how do I go about it as I have no mastercard or whatever payment mode.
Response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by mavinc4u(f): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2011
Contumely:

Thanks a million.
Please, how do I go about it as I have no mastercard or whatever payment mode.
Response will be highly appreciated.
go to a bank and make an inquiry on how to open a master card account
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
I learnt that Nigerians are banned from ebay. Pls i need 2 know is it true?
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by Contumely: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2011
mavinc4u:

go to a bank and make an inquiry on how to open a master card account
Okay, thank you.
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by Catlanta: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
tosag:

I learnt that Nigerians are banned from ebay. Pls i need 2 know is it true?

Not just ebay amazon also doesn't ship to Nigeria, circuitatlantic.com bridges that gap for our customers, you may shop from these sites or any other store in the US we procure and deliver to you! As simple as that, pay in Naira with your Nigerian Debit Cards, or make a bank deposit and its shipped striaght to you here in Nigeria!
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by CarlosVent(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
That's where we come in.
We buy anything on the internet for you in usa/canadian stores and ship down to Nigeria. once the item reaches our office in NY (newyork) it takes 10 days to arrive Nigeria and you have your delivery done.

There are sites like ebay.com , amazon.com (if you do not know how to search them for cheap items contact us we shall help you)
There is also ubid.com, swoopo.com .
Then non auction website geeks.com, bestbuy.com, tigerdirect.com etc.

Hope this helps.
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by jabe4u(m): 1:29am On Jan 24, 2012
Wel, i have brought and order things online. esp Laptops and at a very cheap price. check out this site www.12klaptop..com

Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by civilserva: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2012
Becareful, dont buy manual from any manual seller. They are only interested in your money. They are all scammers.
If you have someone abroad, the person can help u buy and send to nigeria. The truth is that most merchants dont even process any credit card originating from Nigeria and most dont ship to nigeria because of 419 activities of some Nigerians.
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by jabe4u(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2012
AT civilserva , TRUE TALK abt scammers! but i believe u ain't referring to me. but if u are, then u are still in the medieval era. maybe you are the only one who has not bought something online.

please get enlighten before talking. (am not a manual seller) what am selling is the exact steps i took to get my Mini laptop which u can see on the pix i uploaded. mind you, am not just one guy who is looking for peoples money. you ain't paying to me. but to my company's account. (FULLY REGISTERED with CAC)

NO OFFENSE BRO.

check the email sent to me when it was delivered to my house here in Port Harcourt

You can get more prove from our facebook page www.facebook.com/jabesconcepts

peace

Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by Catlanta: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
Contumely:

Please I am interested in buying refurbished laptops and phones online. But I am afraid of being scammed as I don't know the credibility of sites like Ebay, Amazon etc.
I have googled and searched a lot but nothing specific was got.
Please Nairalanders, I really need your opinion and advice especially if you have bought anything online before from Nigeria.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks a million.

The websites mentioned above are the most credible websites you can shop from in the world, coupled with the fact that you get the best prices and also qualitity guranteed.

To shop from any of these sites is simple log on to www.circuitatlantic.com follow the simple how to shop instructions place your order for the laptop of your choice, pay with your regular ATM card or bank deposit/transfer. And in 10-17 day we would deliver to you!

Yes it is that simple!
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by myafrican: 10:03pm On May 04, 2012
We will not offer you cheap, low quality or poorly made products. but if, like most Nigerians, you are looking for a site that gives your access to major retail brands in the United Kingdom with affordable and good quality products, go to http://myafricanstore.co.uk/index.php
Our service offering is unique and you get good value for money.
Laptops, computer accessories, tablets, printers.... you name it. Let us link you with the likes of Amazon, eBay, Argos and loads more. We then deliver straight to you in Nigeria
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by larger20(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
This site is new and their prices are attractive. You can buy your laptops here

https://www.wmnigeria.com/laptops_s/1890.htm
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by ciphoenix: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Catlanta:

Not just ebay amazon also doesn't ship to Nigeria, circuitatlantic.com bridges that gap for our customers, you may shop from these sites or any other store in the US we procure and deliver to you! As simple as that, pay in Naira with your Nigerian Debit Cards, or make a bank deposit and its shipped striaght to you here in Nigeria!
if i were to purchase the laptop in this link http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009AEPQDI/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1356371648&sr=8-1&pi=SL75 how much would be the total cost of shipping and your service fee
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by abeje12: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Yes Buy Laptop & Mobiles online in Nigeria is very easy just go on Google and search Buy Laptop & Mobiles online in Nigeria,number of suggested websites are appear in Result,Visit anyone according to your choice.
Re: Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? by Dclique(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Usa Used Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 12gig 128gig Rom / HMA, Proxynova Proxy Server Scraper Online And Offline Tool / Open Box Microsoft Surface Pro 7 @ 280k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.