Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram (22033 Views)

Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
If Boko Haram brings their tithe now, Story go change
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by onchefx: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
helpee,THI UR TALK SELF GET AS E BI,WHY EM NO CURSE THEM ALL THIS TIME WETHER E CURE THEM OR NOT THIS GUYS HAVE MADE THEIR PONIT CLEAR
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dare2think: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2011
Lol,

Once again, ignorant folks,

Since this is in relation to the title everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I repeat, your scare tactics only affects your myopic minds. Africa will always be behind as we seem to exalt personality rather than purpose or ethics.

As much as what the boko haram did is despicable, how come this "man of God" waited till one of his business centet get affected to respond. Reminds me of corrupt politicians reacting only when a member of their family gets involved.

"Man of God" my backside, my ultimate deference is for God only and not to a mere man that would rot in the ground Luke any other person.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Flipside: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
You can how ignorant you are. A pastor that wines and dines with financiers of Boko Haram.
@RASTAMAN. I believe you are thinking with your GANJA brain when you wrote your post. Buhari and Bakare are credibility personified[size=8pt] I will strongly advise you to try being a sane man instead of a rastaman.  grin

i
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2011
lmao Oh ye worshipers of men lol so so MOG MOG . You are scared stupid. He should shut up and come up with a revenge plan oh i forgot nw they will remember God is a God of forgiveness because dem no wan fight lol. But they can shout and disturb people at night praying spiritual warfare  grin grin grin God is a warrior jo. Learn from David he went to war. Take these muther f, ckers down. Me to i curse Boko Raham please make it front page idiots.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2011
The attack towards the pastors is going spiral we need to pray for Boko Haram to split once this great nation
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
This is a good time for the biafrans to strike!!!! Ojukwu was right, you can't be in the same country with these animals.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
ogaju007 I think am liking you with your comments you'r making me giggle
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Iysayah(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
here lies a bunch of F.0.0.L.S with hidden faces! confused country, confused citizens! one moment, against Boko Haram, another, for them. Thinking they are wise,Nigerians, you are the worst set of F.0.0.L.S the black race has ever produced. We are watching you, just keep your terrorism to your country! Y'all dont know how disgracful you are!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
perhaps its the right now, as there wont be any greedy Awolowo with oversized spec to imperil plans
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
Iysayah:

here lies a bunch of F.0.0.L.S with hidden faces! confused country, confused citizens! one moment, against Boko Haram, another, for them. Thinking they are wise,Nigerians, you are the worst set of F.0.0.L.S the black race has ever produced. We are watching you, just keep your terrorism to your country! Y'all dont know how disgracful you are!

Listen to this Oyinbo on Nairaland ooo  grin grin grin Its called a blog. do you have any point at all or you're just dumb? By the way most people on this site don't reside in Nigeria fool !!! Oyinbo Pepper. grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ Iysayah, and you are white? the pale one?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by helpee(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
The fact still remains that oyedepo should not be the centre of this topic but boko haram. That why I love americans. They know how to bury their hatchet when fighting a common enemy. During sept 11 anybody that curse al_queda will receive a resounding amen even if he is a criminal. All the energy that most of us are directing against oyedepo shud av been directed against boko haram. Agreed. He waited till his church is affected before talking but be sincere wit urself, how many of u wake up to curse a thief until the thief personally rob u. It is normal. Maybe by the time boko haram kill one of ur people and u start cursing them we too will be waiting at the corner to condem u.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by helpee(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
The fact still remains that oyedepo should not be the centre of this topic but boko haram. That why I love americans. They know how to bury their hatchet when fighting a common enemy. During sept 11 anybody that curse al_queda will receive a resounding amen even if he is a criminal. All the energy that most of us are directing against oyedepo shud av been directed against boko haram. Agreed. He waited till his church is affected before talking but be sincere wit urself, how many of u wake up to curse a thief until the thief personally rob u. It is normal. Maybe by the time boko haram kill one of ur people and u start cursing them we too will be waiting at the corner to condem u.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by alanbolo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
helpee:

The fact still remains that oyedepo should not be the centre of this topic but boko haram. That why I love americans. They know how to bury their hatchet when fighting a common enemy. During sept 11 anybody that curse al_queda will receive a resounding amen even if he is a criminal. All the energy that most of us are directing against oyedepo shud av been directed against boko haram. Agreed. He waited till his church is affected before talking but be sincere wit urself, how many of u wake up to curse a thief until the thief personally rob u. It is normal. Maybe by the time boko haram kill one of your people and u start cursing them we too will be waiting at the corner to condem u.

True Talk
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2011
dalebutt1:

If he/she is white, the a dumb one with no point but i actually think Iysayah is RED INDIAN  grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ Iysayah, If you are indeed white, if i were you I'd ask myself one question before i start commenting. Can I withstand the vile inevitable comments that are going to follow my utter wally comment
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2011
dalebutt1:

@ Iysayah, If you are indeed white, if i were you I'd ask myself one question before i start commenting. Can I withstand the vile inevitable comments that are going to follow my utter wally comment

Hmmn i just check the name well ooo e be like Hausa name oooo i beg bros Isaya or WTF you call yourself i hail oooo i beg novex ooo na dalebutt1 cause am ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ Ogaju007, No he isn't, Perhaps he should come and out and say for himself/herself, dont be shy we wont laugh at you, well not much what a total wally grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Iysayah(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
dalebutt1:

ogaju007:

Listen to this Oyinbo on Nairaland ooo  grin grin grin Its called a blog. do you have any point at all or you're just dumb? By the way most people on this site don't reside in Nigeria fool !!! Oyinbo Pepper. grin grin grin
do BLOGS have an tag icons for F.O.O.L.S? i think they need to create one quickly before you go agog! you smear yourself deeper, your complexes are too vulnerable!
your leaders reflect how stup.id you are! get some more people killed and keep smiling.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dare2think: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2011
@helpee, good points

I agree with you. It just seems silly when his apologist started exalting him like some God.

However, sympathies to the victims, at the end of the day they are the ones that matter and not oyedepo or boko haram.

Thanks for the insight.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2011
@Iysayah, you still wont tell us if you are the pale skinned people or the kola teeth ones I promise we wont laugh at you well perhaps not much. you comments are beyond parody
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by onchefx: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
OUR LEADERS DON Bleep UP,THEM DON, SET WAHALA NOW THEM GO RUN COMOT FROM NIJA NA WE ORDINARY NIGERIA GO SUFFER THIS WAHALA NOW GOD HELP US, END TIME , END TIME
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Iysayah(m): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
dalebutt1:

@Iysayah, you still wont tell us if you are the pale skinned people or the kola teeth ones I promise we wont laugh at you well perhaps not much. you comments are beyond parody
If my race were that of an ape, i would still have more dignity and respect for human lives than you! quit the trouble, Afganistan, Pakistan, Iraq are getting better than you, at least they got less Kinsmen to feed. your illiterates give birth to thousands in poverty, poverty is ravaging over a 100 million, yet you would add to it terrorism?! co.wards shouting on blogs and doing nothing about its leadership. isn't it time you divert all that threatening idle muscles somewhere reasonable?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ Iysayah , And here is me thinking we'd make it to the 4th page without another comment from the foolish ones how wrong i was.

Dont eb scared are you REDINDIAN? grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by guonno: 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
All u church goers, mind the things u say about men that call themselves men of GOD. Dont call people wich when u start failing in life. I think gboko haram has taken enough of it. If christians up north starts dying, then muslims down south should start dying too. Gboko haram is just a cover, muslims are seriously killing christians.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Revolva(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
@Iysayah

Please i truly understand your pain toward Nigerians pls take it slow Ok, because if you try taking it to insult inocent Nigerians ovr here on the forum it wont help , Ok, stop caling us FOOLS, ok, After all its the white man that started all the greatest Confusion the world has ever experienced, Ok, from AIDS to religion. to clonialsm that has enslaved the black race, pls lets dont start here ok, mind ya business
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by lukkie(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
He should watch his tongue. Boko Haram can attack his church just 'cos of this curse. An it's the innocent members who'll die.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
guonno:

All u church goers, mind the things u say about men that call themselves men of GOD. Dont call people wich when u start failing in life. I think gboko haram has taken enough of it. If christians up north starts dying, then muslims down south should start dying too. Gboko haram is just a cover, muslims are seriously killing christians.

Rubbish talk, if you behave like them in the North , what makes you any different  undecided

Leave the government if there is one to improve security and let all southerners return back to the south.

And do be careful please ,  Yoruba Muslims plenty for South ooo. grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by judiscokis: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
hey, u people should not speak off what you don't know because u want to feel relevant,u people were not there when bishop oyedepo was called,
there is one sin that is very grievous that is speaking wrongly against a man of God,
let me bring you guys attention to the case of Elijah in the bible,when 42 children were mocking him o you bald head o you bald head bible recorded that he turn to them and curse them and it was recorded that two wild beast came out and consume the 42 children, what am trying to stress here is that God did not say this ones are children they don't know what they were doing hence he should spear them from Elijah curse,how much more u adults
if you guys have anything against him,then put it in Gods hands allow God to judge,not running your mouth and incurring curses upon yourselves and upon your forth generations.
there is no distance in the spirit realm so watch what you say.
what bowlful me is that you guys are Christians you know the implication of blasphemy so why will you guys making yourself available for the devil to use .a word is enough for the wise
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
judiscokis:

hey, u people should not speak off what you don't know because u want to feel relevant,u people were not there when bishop oyedepo was called,
there is one sin that is very grievous that is speaking wrongly against a man of God,
let me bring you guys attention to the case of Elijah in the bible,when 42 children were mocking him o you bald head o you bald head bible recorded that he turn to them and curse them and it was recorded that two wild beast came out and consume the 42 children, what am trying to stress here is that God did not say this ones are children they don't know what they were doing hence he should spear them from Elijah curse,how much more u adults
if you guys have anything against him,then put it in Gods hands allow God to judge,not running your mouth and incurring curses upon yourselves and upon your forth generations.
there is no distance in the spirit realm so watch what you say.
what bowlful me is that you guys are Christians you know the implication of blasphemy so why will you guys making yourself available for the devil to use .a word is enough for the wise

Total and complete rubbish !!!

It is not biblical to curse your enemy as stated clearly in scripture.

His Job is to pray for peace and pray for those lost souls who have perpetuated the violence.

He should also call the government to order , with all humility , and wisdom and send money to help the victims of these crimes.

Stop all this MOG nonsense .

Your Pastor is not GOD , okay !!!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by guonno: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
This is not about oyedepo, even though it sounds like he never said a word untill he was affected, lets discuse the killing of christians in the north. It touched me when i heard gboko haram attacked the church. Muslims should be warned. Ka chi foo nu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet / Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed / Cultural Mass In A Catholic Church In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.