Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram (22015 Views)

Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dare2think: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
@judiskosis

Where you there when he was called?

I mean your man-god, oyedepo.

Again, this is about boko haram's menace and not oyedepo's divinity.

He was born like everyone here and will die like everyone. Stop worshipping man.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
would you people talking for and against the pastor just stop. your comments are sad enough. all the members of these so call churches many dont  own and okada typical gullible 9ja mindset they are almost ready to die for their pastors. I feel sorry for you lots am not gona talk against any pastor but have seen 1st class scam artist. Isaya would you just tell us if you are REDINDIAN or not or get the heck out of here
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
Can a day ever end without insults in NL? It doesn't help @ all. I believe every1 is entitled to his/her thoughts
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by adamaw2tuf: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ alhj_haram.can you pls stop fooling yourself by claiming OKIJA JUJU AND CHI101 FROM AWKA,ARE DREAMING?. Dont make me laugh i told you i ll keep smoking you out,if you come in a sheep clothe i ll still smoke you out,now say it YOU ARE ALHJ_HARAM THAT IS YOUR USERNAME IDIOTINKLAT.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
Its a lie we refuse to fight religious war. HELL NO!!!. we need massive civil disobedience and ask these silly policticians to stand down and we choose us and make a democratic country after split simples!!!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2011
dalebutt1:

@ Iysayah , And here is me thinking we'd make it to the 4th page without another comment from the foolish ones how wrong i was.

Dont eb scared are you REDINDIAN? grin grin

I also Tire for this Isayah guy ooo, he says he is now an Ape ha na waaoo Ape dey Type , Oyedepo has done it agaaaiiinnn oooo. Stupid Isayah says we are ranting here however he hasn't made any directional point na so so Grammar and calling people illitrate, Please guide us Isayah the RED INDIAN Ape lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by guonno: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2011
Its getting more childish in here, Am going to let my c7 have its rest, for i labour her in vain. Ka chi foo nu.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 12:05am On Nov 08, 2011
@ogaju007, The guy don run na foolish REDINDIAN. grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by yommysomguy(m): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2011
Floxyluv:

Can a day ever end without insults in NL? It doesn't help @ all. I believe every1 is entitled to his/her thoughts
true talk. Its a free world so speak freely and sanewise
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by sandysprax(m): 1:33am On Nov 08, 2011
Iysayah:

If my race were that of an ape, i would still have more dignity and respect for human lives than you! quit the trouble, Afganistan, Pakistan, Iraq are getting better than you, at least they got less Kinsmen to feed. your illiterates give birth to thousands in poverty, poverty is ravaging over a 100 million, yet you would add to it terrorism?! co.wards shouting on blogs and doing nothing about its leadership. isn't it time you divert all that threatening idle muscles somewhere reasonable?

u have made a very good point.The typical Nigeria youth is only good at arguments,yelling and reigning abuses at one another.But pls cut down on the insults on the black race, we are not your mate ok? s.tupid idiotic man/boi/woman/girl or whatever u are.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by CyberG: 2:10am On Nov 08, 2011
When 30 (actually much less or most) something year olds are running riot on an ordinary internet forum, who will let you run a family talk less of a country? cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Aladinn(m): 2:49am On Nov 08, 2011
MOG have been praying 4 Nigeria for over 50yrs yet our prblms remains, even increasing. Na curse of just one day go work? The prblm wit dis nation is nt spiritual, and our solution is nt spiritual either.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by samyng(m): 4:07am On Nov 08, 2011
[size=20pt]NOTE OF ADVISE:[/size] [size=17pt]TO ALL THOSE CURSING AN ORDANIED MAN OF GOD EVEN THE ONE ON YOUR STREET,  NOT TO TALK OF PASTORS LIKE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE, BISHOP OYEDEPO PASTOR CHRIS ETC,  EVEN T.B JOUSHUA

PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD KEEP AWAY FROM IT AS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CURSE YOU BRING UPON YOUR SELF.

IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE TO JUDGE ANY ONE EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU ARE RIGHT (1 Corinthians 4:5)
YOU BETTER STOP NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, LESS YOU ASK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHEN YOU BROUGHT IT UPON YOUR SELFS,

I HAVE WITHNESS SEVERAL TIMES WHERE PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND HERE KEEP SAYING ABUSIVE THINGS ABOUT A PASTOR AND OTHER YOUNG CHRISTAINS WOULD JOIN,  MY ADVISE TO YOU GUYS  DONT JOIN THEM BUT RATHER STAY AWAY FROM THE THREAD,  AND ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS  YOU IF YOU HAD DONE THAT IN THE PAST MISTAKENLY
[/size]

Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.
1 Corinthians 4:5
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by cold(m): 4:32am On Nov 08, 2011
samyng:

[size=20pt]NOTE OF ADVISE:[/size] [size=17pt]TO ALL THOSE CURSING AN ORDANIED MAN OF GOD EVEN THE ONE ON YOUR STREET,  NOT TO TALK OF PASTORS LIKE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE, BISHOP OYEDEPO PASTOR CHRIS ETC,  EVEN T.B JOUSHUA

PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD KEEP AWAY FROM IT AS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CURSE YOU BRING UPON YOUR SELF.

IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE TO JUDGE ANY ONE EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU ARE RIGHT (1 Corinthians 4:5)
YOU BETTER STOP NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, LESS YOU ASK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHEN YOU BROUGHT IT UPON YOUR SELFS,

I HAVE WITHNESS SEVERAL TIMES WHERE PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND HERE KEEP SAYING ABUSIVE THINGS ABOUT A PASTOR AND OTHER YOUNG CHRISTAINS WOULD JOIN,  MY ADVISE TO YOU GUYS  DONT JOIN THEM BUT RATHER STAY AWAY FROM THE THREAD,  AND ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS  YOU IF YOU HAD DONE THAT IN THE PAST MISTAKENLY
[/size]

Aah!With people like this still walking & talking,We're completely finished in Naija.This is a hopeless case,pathetic embarassed

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Joagbaje(m): 5:30am On Nov 08, 2011
He doesn't even need to curse them, the curse is on them already.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Lovine: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2011
Rev Dr Bishop Over Seer Read Romans 12:14 What did your Master said here?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by sebastinta(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2011
Lovine:

Rev Dr Bishop Over Seer Read Romans 12:14 What did your Master said here?

God bless u,

But NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! our thinkin is outta dis world
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by marcus1234: 6:19am On Nov 08, 2011
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Phillfree(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2011
Now that his business, sorry Church has bn touched why won't he make noise? Mayb he is hearing of boko haram for the first time. Is he even a true man of God? Hell nooooooo! Don't get me wrong peeps but if i may ask, why was he quiet until the BH's touched him? Indirectly once you don't worship at winners u re not a human being and dis guy doesn't give a damn about you. Rubbish
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by naughtybig(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2011
babies in spiritual things runs their mouth anyhow against anointed men of GOD, oh you say am foolish to believe sucj things? dont worry when you begin to reap curses left right centre its then you will know you dont just open your mouth and talk, and to you who are so angered about oyedepo's wealth, why dont you go and start a church too, i think you called it business centre, go and start and see whether is like your ordinary secular business, why do you think millions flock to his churches in nigeria, oh they bury cow? go and bury one too and let see how your church grows. really if its all about opening business and burying cows/ why isnt everybody a pastor, why arent all pastor successful, and i wonder somebody said oedepo church members are poor, really?how did they contribute to buy jets, and all those other stuffs? do you know how many rich people that man has raised? do you valentine obi, the ceo, of e-transact is a member of that church?do you know he got the idea for etransact while sitted in one of the services?do you know he believes he would have been nothing except for oyedepo?and you know something he isnt the only there are many more like him, hundreds of thousands, and am one of them! proudly one whose life had no direction until i met this man, thats why keep giving him our money if he likes let him buy jet we are ok, we are giving to him out of what he gave to us in the first and you can go an enter sea if that doesnt pleases you, and i tell you over a 100000 worshippers at winners chapel dont give a damn about what you think of this man, he has impacted there life, instaed of rambling your mouths ask yourself how can i use my life to be a blessing to others, the greatest investment in life is investment in people, the dividend pays more than stock or gold, you dont have to be a pastor to do that, lift people up and see how when they are lifted they start touching your life back, if they are not ungrateful, say what you like about this man God loves him, and you?he loves you but he is just wondering, dosomething with your life and stop abusing my servant who is doing things, oh you want to start a church?go ahead, but remember if you are not sent you will soon be sent packing!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Iysayah(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2011
ogaju007:

I also Tire for this Isayah guy ooo, he says he is now an Ape ha na waaoo Ape dey Type , Oyedepo has done it agaaaiiinnn oooo. silly Isayah says we are ranting here however he hasn't made any directional point na so so Grammar and calling people illitrate, Please guide us Isayah the RED INDIAN Ape lmao grin grin grin grin
you still find it difficult understanding conditional statements like 'if i were'? says a lot about you! meat head!
Revolva:

@Iysayah

Please i truly understand your pain toward Nigerians pls take it slow Ok, because if you try taking it to insult inocent Nigerians ovr here on the forum it wont help , Ok, stop caling us FOOLS, ok, After all its the white man that started all the greatest Confusion the world has ever experienced, Ok, from AIDS to religion. to clonialsm that has enslaved the black race, pls lets dont start here ok, mind ya business
You have no idea how disappointed some people are that Nigeria would end up like this, the people most upset about these are friends of your country who believed in you in spite of the famous internet scam. but you would add to the already bedraggled image terrorism! i will paint a typical picture so you get it, No one[b] ever[/b] trusts a Pakistan (American Pakistan, British Pakistan, whatever) you just instinctively dont! you always watch your back when he is around, surveillance at airports here gets stricter when expecting one from such countries and other parameters after he is at his destination .  the same goes for your countrymen now!. A Nigerian is a Nigerian,any Nigerian, here, is a Boko Haram suspect until proven otherwise!
sandysprax:

u have made a very good point.The typical Nigeria youth is only good at arguments,yelling and reigning abuses at one another.But pls cut down on the insults on the black race, we are not your mate ok? s.tupid idiotic man/boi/woman/girl or whatever u are.  grin  grin  grin
I have seen better Nigerians! i have talked with even more. but most in this forum, are simply dumb Or just below standard IQ level. painfully, if abusive, this is the fact, if your countrymen pride themselves to be smart enough, like you usually do, you shouldn't be in this mess. the world regard South Africa as the stabling power within Africa, not your country. Kenya is standing to AlShabab in Somalia.  but your country would pride itself in corruption, scams, glorified shanty movies, poverty, religious pretenders, bigots, and to worsen it terrorism. its a shame! and to see your countrymen in forums like this shout down each others throat is unbelievable. If comments here represent your future, you were gone before you started.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ayusman16(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2011
Some comments by Nairalanders are just so dumb, It is now obvious that this forum is not for the sane.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ak4God(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2011
@Rhino.5dm,
@ogasir2011,
@Demdem,
@Depointer1,
@dare2think
I think with you guys in Nigeria,there would be greater problem in the country and Nigeria can never move forward.You are all antagonist and does not see anything good.You all think you know everything,but you know nothing.All you do is just to attack and condemn.For your information,Bishop Oyedepo has been speaking against the Boko Haram for long and not just now the churh was attacked.So its better you guys just keep your mouth shut for you not to suffer from the consequence of the curse.Moreover,i wonder how callous and wicked you people can be.We are talking about innocent souls that have lost there life and you just come on to condemn a man of God.Well,as the previous commentator have said,if you re in support of the Boko Haram,definately the curse will surely follow you and you and all your family will be victim of THE BOKO HARAM one day,as you have shown no concern to others.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2011
Why didnt he say anything about boko haram until his church was tourched? I thought the bible says we should love our neighbours as ourselves & when our enemies slaps us on the left cheek we should turn the right one over. So why is he cursing boko haram? He ought to pray for them instead. God doesnt answer curses, he answers prayers
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Revolva(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2011
@Isayah
You have no idea how disappointed some people are that Nigeria would end up like this, the people most upset about these are friends of your country who believed in you in spite of the famous internet scam. but you would add to the already bedraggled image terrorism! i will paint a typical picture so you get it, No one ever trusts a Pakistan (American Pakistan, British Pakistan, whatever) you just instinctively dont! you always watch your back when he is around, surveillance at airports here gets stricter when expecting one from such countries and other parameters after he is at his destination . the same goes for your countrymen now!. A Nigerian is a Nigerian,any Nigerian, here, is a Boko Haram suspect until proven otherwise

wellsaid but I guess terrorism just started here in the Northern Nigeria not everywhere and for your sake Nigeria is diverse ok. we are not lek Pakistans , ok its a shame that this is happening but dont paint us so bad, Ok,

I have seen better Nigerians! i have talked with even more. but most in this forum, are simply dumb Or just below standard IQ level. painfully, if abusive, this is the fact, if your countrymen pride themselves to be smart enough, like you usually do, you shouldn't be in this mess. the world regard South Africa as the stabling power within Africa, not your country. Kenya is standing to AlShabab in Somalia. but your country would pride itself in corruption, scams, glorified shanty movies, poverty, religious pretenders, bigots, and to worsen it terrorism. its a shame! and to see your countrymen in forums like this shout down each others throat is unbelievable. If comments here represent your future, you were gone before you started

Please bro i truly understand dont tell us or remind us.i am not happy with the way things are going , men you are too hash in Nigeria there are still many white people coming on a daily basis to invest and rn things , its not as bad as the way medis potrays it ok, you belive Nigeria is worst its a lie, its just that the government is a failure but the people are working hard all day, any how to sustain ok, pls dude.you cant know more abou us if you dont live here for a while
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by mabell: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2011
@topic,
You wouldn't blame him
These book harams are hitting much more than they can chew
What if those groups from the Niger delta recap and head up north or start retaliating, what would be the fate of the country
God help the federal govt of Nigeria
Amen!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ugosly(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2011
[b][/b]have seen better Nigerians! i have talked
with even more. but most
in this forum, are simply
dumb Or just below
standard IQ level. painfully,
if abusive, this is the fact, if your countrymen pride
themselves to be smart
enough, like you usually
do, you shouldn't be in this
mess,
its a shame! and
to see your countrymen in
forums like this shout down each others throat is
unbelievable. If comments
here represent your
future, you were gone
before you started.

@Iyasah,As much as I hate to react to your brash comments on my fatherland,I cant help but agree with u on the low IQ of 'some' posters here who think the only way to get attention is to post dumb and abusive crap.
**covers eyes in embarassment and SMH**
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by maninmood(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2011
@Iysayah:

You have quite spoken the truth, the truth about my country Nigeria. Thank God millions of us are still wallowing under poverty. Developed countries have gone through this phase before, and yet they survived. Every country has her own experience when it comes to poverty, terrorism, et al. You asked us to divert our energies to the right direction, you actually mean REVOLUTION, am I right? Like that of Libya? I agree that our country men are quite vulnerable when it comes to the thingy called REVOLUTION. However, you are stupendously insane. How can you come out of your cave called country and imprecate us? It is a pity you are a weakling for not mentioning the country you hailed from. Meaning, you are not proud of your damn country! Listen, a.s.s.h.o.le, we value lives, unlike the Americans that fly their drones to kill thousands if not millions of people for their insatiable and selfish greed for MONEY and POWER!

By the way, who asked this wasted s.p.e.r.m to sign on Nigeria forum? Ensure you name your country, or else, I will be forced to believe you are an ape you described yourself to be.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2011
@ all of you encouraging Isaya or whatever are complete assholes and jackass i hate to abuse people like this on a forum but then i cant help but tell you people are complete dumbass,  I lived and studied europe, lived most of my entire life in europe, I am back home and I appreciate my country not the leaders. I wouldnt allow a faceless person to come and claim not to be a Nigerian and Bash this country without being confronted. If you lots cant defend this country on a forum then you cant defend this country atall. whatever is happening is out of our control we aint the politicians and we cant allow a f**king Ishaya RED INDIAN to come here and utter complete bullocks about this country. and you old fools are saying i agree with you Ishaya. Let a non American talk about America like that and see how much they'd get confronted.

Ishaya you do not have the rights to speak about a single Nigerian let alone Nigeria in its whole, we dont want you scum advise. now bleep off this page its for true Nigerians not RED INDIANS bastards. Now f**Koff
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dare2think: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2011
Ask 4 god,

My ignorant friend, stfu.

You conveniently ignored the parts where I condemned the boko- haramist, am not surprised because you learnt your deceitful way from your fraudsters or man of God.

Like I said, your silly threats only affects your myopic mind. Your man of God is nothing but a mere man that has robbed your mind of any sort of critical thinking.

Bunch of mentally lazy folks always waiting for God to come and do everything for them.

By the way, with people like you has NIgeria moved forward?

I thought your Men of GOd/fraudsters usually speaks with God? Why did God not give him foresight about the impending crisis in other to avert it?

"Man of God"
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by sheyguy: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2011
nairaland's religious,politic and culture section is officially a hate forum
Gbamm!!!
most u guy turn every thing into hate argument/e-fighting, oyedepo cursed when they struck a church  he can vouch for, i dont expect him to act when they strike churches he does not know of, we have Churches of satan,mammon and probably fake churches of christ. Now i expect the founders and vision-er of such churches to act instead of some funny characters on NL assuming Oyedepo is the police force of christianity and anything church.

lakhadimar:

Why didnt he say anything about boko haram until his church was tourched? I thought the bible says we should love our neighbours as ourselves & when our enemies slaps us on the left cheek we should turn the right one over. So why is he cursing boko haram? He ought to pray for them instead. God doesnt answer curses, he answers prayers
Phillfree:

Now that his business, sorry Church has bn touched why won't he make noise? Mayb he is hearing of boko haram for the first time. Is he even a true man of God? Hell nooooooo! Don't get me wrong peeps but if i may ask, why was he quiet until the BH's touched him? Indirectly once you don't worship at winners u re not a human being and dis guy doesn't give a damn about you. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures / The First Time He Took A Cigarette / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.