Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram (22031 Views)

Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by rhymz(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2011
Even though it is painful to see how these bokoHaram boys have been committing murder enmass and at their whims and caprices, I still don't think cursing them openly in public will solve anything. Rather it will embolden them and give them reasons to commit more of such acts against him and his church. His lack of restraint will only put the lives of members of his church that in great danger, at least, for their sake he should keep such outburst to himslf
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Gadols(f): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2011
I partook in cursing them. I was in the Service and I know God will honor His word.
Curse be upon Boko Haram in Jesus Name. I curse them daily.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by sebastinta(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2011
Gadols:

I partook in cursing them. I was in the Service and I know God will honor His word.

romans 12:14, read ur bible
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2011
Gadols:

You are the type of Christians we are trying to help here.

Follow Follow will not lead you to Christ, be careful before these men lead you to hell.

Read the bible, cursing is ungodly behaviour.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by sheyguy: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
sheyguy:

nairaland's religious,politic and culture section is officially a hate forum
most of u guys turn every thing into hate argument/e-fighting, oyedepo cursed when they struck a church  he can vouch for, i dont expect him to act when they strike churches he does not know of, we have Churches of satan,mammon and probably fake churches of christ. Now i expect the founders and vision-er of such churches to act instead of some funny characters on NL assuming Oyedepo is the police force of christianity and anything church.

shocked shocked
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by basadenet: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
And what will happen after. more bombings as usual, so curse or no curse, it makes no difference. The pastor should instead pray fro them to have a change of heart.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
i curse boko haram too grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dekung(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2011
So what has happened to the sect after they were cursed? Nothing! The insurgence has not reduced, infact they are getting stronger. What did he and his mumu followers do when UN building was bombed killing 23 and injuring several others? He was soaring in his jet. While boko haram attacks are highly condemnable, bishop oyedepo is not in any position to engage in such sily and ill-informed outbursts. I know his members and other lilly livered christians will start screaming 'God will be upset with me for talking like ds to a man of God'. But i will like to inform such that God doesnt have favourites.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Waduku(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
Sick Nigerians crying foul abt senseless issue,your worst enemies are ur brand of corrupt leaders that have sucked you like a bed bug,instead of fighting ur corrupt leadrs whose influence has earned you the status of a failed nation;u celebrate them and turned to abuse.MOGs,Boko Haram is a brain child of the North loosing grasp of presidency,why had nt Boko Haram during the worst rigged election that introduced Yar adua?Ur leaders are the bane of ur problem.To d critiques;are u in any way wiser than those who attends its church?,for an individual to pay is tithe implies God is still blessing the payer.Lay aside ur religious bigotory and work to build ur already decayed system;ruined by ur demagogues instead of pushin blame on vessels that are blessing generations
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dekung(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
So what has happened to the sect after they were cursed? Nothing! The insurgence has not reduced, infact they are getting stronger. What did he and his mumu followers do when UN building was bombed killing 23 and injuring several others? He was soaring in his jet. While boko haram attacks are highly condemnable, bishop oyedepo is not in any position to engage in such sily and ill-informed outbursts. I know his members and other lilly livered christians will start screaming 'God will be upset with me for talking like ds to a man of God'. But i will like to inform such that God doesnt have favourites.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
dalebutt1:

@ all of you encouraging Isaya or whatever are complete assholes and jackass i hate to abuse people like this on a forum but then i cant help but tell you people are complete dumbass, I lived and studied europe, lived most of my entire life in europe, I am back home and I appreciate my country not the leaders. I wouldnt allow a faceless person to come and claim not to be a Nigerian and Bash this country without being confronted. If you lots cant defend this country on a forum then you cant defend this country atall. whatever is happening is out of our control we aint the politicians and we cant allow a f**king Ishaya RED INDIAN to come here and utter complete bullocks about this country. and you old fools are saying i agree with you Ishaya. Let a non American talk about America like that and see how much they'd get confronted.

Ishaya you do not have the rights to speak about a single Nigerian let alone Nigeria in its whole, we dont want you scum advise. now bleep off this page its for true Nigerians not RED INDIANS bastards. Now f**Koff

Thank goodness im working from home today lol.
@Isayah the REDINDIAN: Do you know why NATO is loosing the war in Afghanistan? Because they dont know the people and the land as much as the people of the Land. Don't come to my, our territory and tell us crap. I work Globally with a lot of Pakistani's that are well respected and whenever we go to anywhere in the worl, we are all well respected. Part of our culture is heated argument which is why i miss home so much. Arguing on a bottle of star and pepper soup. We all know Nigeria has problems but just like any country in the world be it the states, UK, Germany or France. Kenya was pushed to go into somalia cause the west wouldn't waste energy going in there (No Oil). You're too dumb for international politics so i wont bother going on.

My guy Dalebutt1 how you dey Jare?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2011
@Waduku, You went on too much with the refrence your your your, are you not a Nigerian? Then if you aint one i say to you to F**koff we dont need your stupid advise only when you can step in and kill all the policiticians. I repeat if you are not a Nigerian I guess you will be a REDINDIAN i say f**koff now slimeball little shaite
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2011
and To all you so called spiritual fools, Why do you go to the hospital when youre ill, why not heal yourself spiritually? Cursing anyone will not solve the issue. This is an act of war and rather than sitting in a comfy luxurios car or jet cursing people, you need to take action dumbos. Nigeria has never really been United and this is an eye opener, exactly the same thing that caused the Biafra war. (ACTION) is what is needed.

If your pastor really wants to spread the Gospel i dear him or you his followers to take your gospel to Iran afterall the bible says go ye into the world not go ye into US and UK.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
@ogaju007, Man am kool menh seriously am kool. I thought you left me to deal with that ill informed, uncultured, Moronic individual, a carbon copy of him just surfaced with the name waduka. I have a message for you waduka if you aint a Nigerian keep you bloody comment to yourself dumbass, until you come up with a plan for an average Nigerian on how they can rule this once great country out of office then you can be accepted to carry on chatting your absolute jargons. until such time you can heck off
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Waduku(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2011
Daily bull or wat do u called ur senseless name?its obvious u re a collectn of  waste,uncircumcise baboon,why wuld u xpect somebody to solve ur hand earned problem?Shi bayeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
dalebutt1:

@ogaju007, Man am kool menh seriously am kool. I thought you left me to deal with that ill informed, uncultured, Moronic individual, a carbon copy of him just surfaced with the name waduka. I have a message for you waduka if you aint a Nigerian keep you bloody comment to yourself dumbass, until you come up with a plan for an average Nigerian on how they can rule this once great country out of office then you can be accepted to carry on chatting your absolute jargons. until such time you can heck off

Oh my bro i dey here kampe and i think we just confirmed waduka's status. Only a nigerian can abuse like that lol welcome home waduku grin grin grin by the way WTF is waduku?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2011
And waduka is such a ceremonial name you fool? How did we course the problem in the first place, are the average Nigerians the policticians? how about go to Abuja and tell them the piece of your mind and see if you dont end up jail you asshole. and if you cant can come up with an opinion to solving this probem you must be a fool to have posted and attack the citizens of Nigeria you jackass. Asking for an opinion to solve our problems is a statement directed to ridicule you but you are too foolish to have not spot the ridicule in the statement . I say go to Abuja and make your mind known to the rules and heckoff this page you bastard
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2011
Oh my bro i dey here kampe and i think we just confirmed waduka's status. Only a nigerian can abuse like that lol welcome home waduku grin grin grin by the way WTF is waduku?

Oh no not today i dont wana laugh today man, this page is been a hell boring until now, if we actually did confirm waduka is a Nigerian, I think he should go to Abuja and do the job for the masses. seriously would you tell us the meaning of wadoko ?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by jidewin(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2011
What baffles me on this thread and the' like' is why so much hatred from some Nigerians against popular nigerian pastors?especially those with big names and large congregational base? Do you presume if this MOG's had been 'conning' and 'defrauding' them all along and yet they keep increasing in numbers rather than diminishing?. Don't you think you may be wrong at least.Fine Bishop oyedepo had not come to spotlight to "declare" on public media as so many peeps expectations against boko boys but that has not meant he was for them?by the way,if da congregrats of these churches are not crying foul against their spiritual leaders using 'private jets' for overseas missions,(at least not for show off) then why you who is not even a member nor had contributed a dime?
I've seen on this NL how some folks expects the church to take over the responsibilities of government,which reasonably is uncalled for. The MOG should provide jobs,houses,water,schools,roads,bridges,farms,hospitals,electricity,security,etc then won't you ask what are the people we voted for are meant to do?besides the foreign loans our government are always too eager to borrow and use for "themselves"only to come back during election time and use the same manifest over and over again to seek election and re-election.
I strongly support the notion that most of the MOG need to ALWAYS stand and cry against unholy policies and agenda that drags the nation further down the dark tunnel,but how do you know if they were doing that or not whenever they have the "opportunity"with the govt officials on-one-on-one basis. It is not every one that can be an Elisha or Jeremiah or Isiaha or hosea as the case is with most of the prophets of old. All of them have their various ministerial assignments which is of uttermost priority and not politics.
Some are noisemakers with little or no effect while some,even though they do not grace the front page of dailies on daily basis,but once a while statements they made carries a lot of weight and messages.
Perhaps until when so many of the pastor's critics here are called for divine assignment and you find yourselves on the 'hot' seat,then u might realise "uneasy lies the head which wears the crown".
And please the idea of casting aspersions on fellow contributors should be down toned.have your say but don't call people" names". You wouldn't want them to address you by.let's keep this forum healthy.So many foreigners are reading and rating us on nairaland.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2011
@Ogaju007 I think your suspicion about Waduku's citizenship is correct, he isnt a REDINDIAN he is an HAUSA man born and bred in Ghana. waduku you aint such at a very big advantage sorry mate Ghana is just as bad and dont post to attack Nigerians again on this thread coz if you do I will attack back.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Waduku(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
are the average Nigerians the policticians? Ur que explains ur sheepish state  of understanding.U  are nt worth putting up with in this argument.Its expedient u grow beyond ur sick mental capacity.All the best
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2011
you running off you asshole, you wont talk about your Abuja trip then, we could fund you, you know, waduku please speak for us, go to the President and senate and dialogue for us dont be such a waste of space and only demonstrate your feud on NL, go in to the rulers dumbass, we aint having an arguement about the goverment in the first place you came trying to derail the purpose of the thread and then when being attacked you claim to be a smartie. I say to heckoff you slowpoke
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by 1121: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
I just  hope some people here know the gravity of curse they are drawing on themselves. are u his caller to judge him of his actions. The bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. there are several ways to touch someone. even with ur tongue u can do. 'i was not sent but to the household of isreal'. How can u blame someone for reacting to negative incidence to the flocks he was sent to oversee. control ur tongue, with it, u can shape ur life.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Francis440: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
Guy u r a big fool 4 sayin sure a tin, it seem lyk u r unda a spell dat y. Why wil u addres a MOG lyk dat r u a fool or did u tink dat d MOG z ur Alla dat u addres anyhwn witout respect!!! Tak tym o. & mind d way u talk on dis network, . .
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by lareine(f): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
I love Nigeria, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogr01: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2011
It is very dangerous to comment about a MOG negatively especially from your own perspective on any issue.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dekung(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2011
@1121. The scripture you quoted is not the exclusive preserve of Oyedepo or any other churchprenuer, that statement covers every one except of course if you think you are not an annointed of God. If Oyedepo and his sheep believe they have powers to curse they should go to the north and confront the leaders of boko haram. If he returns back to Ota with his still intact along with several dead or 'cursed' sect members then every one in this forum, including the atheist, will rever him for a very loooong time otherwise he should just shut the f--k up!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
Hmmn i wonder why this so called MOGS or Rogues wont spread the so called gospel to Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan afterall the bible says go ye into the world, not go ye in to UK and US, WAKE UP!!!!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2011
Francis440:

Guy u r a big fool 4 sayin sure a tin, it seem lyk u r unda a spell dat y. Why wil u addres a MOG lyk dat r u a fool or did u tink dat d MOG z your Alla dat u addres anyhwn witout respect!!! Tak tym o. & mind d way u talk on dis network, . .

See your life, your first post on NL is abusive, Hmmmn Only if you could defend your country the way you seem to defend these people with a good business model. Guess what, you've also been brainwashed , what a pity, grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2011
Wow!! cant believe just how gullible grown up men and women Nigerians could be, In a country that poverty has become an household brand people would still not seize to give to people that would buy jets for all they care I know they will call it blessings of GOD. OMG!!!! How much dumb can people get. I am a christian and i have never in my life time practise another religion, but i refuse to sponsor a man like myself to buy a jet. what happens to flying first class isnt that enough? some of this givers cant even boast of a 3million naira car and they wouldnt stop giving for some guy to buy his family a jet. I refuse to allow a mere mortal take me for a fool. Please grow you lots fighting for MOG let GOD fight his fight
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ebhohon: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2011
The downfall of gadafi is as a result of curse placed on him. The end of boko haram has come watch it.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by sheyguy: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
sheyguy:

shocked shocked
sheyguy:

nairaland's religious,politic and culture section is officially a hate forum
Gbamm!!!
most u guy turn every thing into hate argument/e-fighting, oyedepo cursed when they struck a church  he can vouch for, i dont expect him to act when they strike churches he does not know of, we have Churches of satan,mammon and probably fake churches of christ. Now i expect the founders and vision-er of such churches to act instead of some funny characters on NL assuming Oyedepo is the police force of christianity and anything church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet / Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.