Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Many Phones Have You Used? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Phones Have You Used? (1135 Views)

The Magical Iphone6 Features That Android Phones Have Had For Years / How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? / How Many Phones Have You Used So Far ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Phones Have You Used? by busygirl(f): 1:45am On Sep 18, 2007
i DUNNO, but I feel like asking this question. I know some people like changing phones. It doesn't necessarily need to be damaged. . . .
fOR INSTANCE, i STARTED WITH Siemens( first and second phone), to a very flat [b]nec [/b]N343i phone, to a sony ericsssonk610i, and presently a Nokia 6288. . .I know there are loads of people out there who have broken my record. . . .How many phones have you used?
Re: How Many Phones Have You Used? by dominobaby(f): 3:48am On Sep 18, 2007
well, i have like 3,4 phones. started with a Nokia 1100, then a Panasonic phone that was so lovely, GD something can't remember. but it was so so lovely. fell into water and that was the end after a while. Then i went over to nokia 6020 which some 'lagos one-chance' took from me recently! angry angry angry angry

I'm getting a new one soonest - still trying to get a new phone that'll suit my needs! a nokia definitely.
Re: How Many Phones Have You Used? by adekennis(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2007
What does the tread teach us?? angry angry angry
if you don't av something good to post you better liv this land sad 
are we declearing asset? shocked shocked

well let me contribute shaaa, I have used bla bla bla bla grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Phones Have You Used? by topeteadr(m): 1:14am On Sep 21, 2007
Adekennis i 4wear i dey your back those guys stupid.
Re: How Many Phones Have You Used? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:39am On Sep 21, 2007
Have use so much phone i lost count of it, my mom changes my phone for me every yr cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Phones Have You Used? by topeteadr(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2007
Hey modylady at least you can give the names of the phone.
Re: How Many Phones Have You Used? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2007
I can't remember jare since sprint is always brings new phones out, but the recent phone that am using presently are Sidekick 3 by tmobile and Sanyo Katana by sprint
Re: How Many Phones Have You Used? by EKENEA(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2007
i can't remember but can remember few like nokia 8800,6600,6630,9500,n70,n73,n93 etc and now n95

(1) (Reply)

Free Recharge / Problem With Etisalat Bis / Glo BIS Complete Plan Now N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.