Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,536 members, 7,801,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Wizkid New Pakurumo Video&pics Check It Out! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid New Pakurumo Video&pics Check It Out! (2404 Views)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) / Photo Of Wizkid's New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid New Pakurumo Video&pics Check It Out! by Codedrock(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2011

[img]naijan.com/wizkid’s-pakurumo-video-shoot-pictures/[img]
Nov 7, 2011 -- Nigerian musician WizKid’s Superstar album behind the scene video shoot. Present in the video are the following Nigerian Music and Movie Stars: Funke Akindele, Banky W, Mo’Cheddah, Lynxxx, Samklef, Skales, IcePrince and a host of others. Below are some of the pictures from the event.
DEAR GUYZ JOIN ME@ www.educationzone.co.nr and letz make cul education gist and chat sports,entertainment,live videos,naija top news,campus,and institution gist. Jobs etc join me now at www.educationzone.co.nr and register and let make it hot!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Get Married Until Don Jazzy Does.. / Photos: Lady Gaga Performs Completely Naked At London Show / See The Big Hips Of Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.