Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Quality Of Women Have Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quality Of Women Have Changed (1015 Views)

10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Of Women Have Changed by Russialane(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2011
Quality of women have defiantly changed. 70% of yall can't cook nor clean and want to go with a list of rules to men lol smh get out of here with that. Should've have gone to the kitchen when your mom was calling you, should've listened to your mom or dad when they told your ass all the keys to keeping a man. Times changes but the game remains the same. . AM SAYING THIS DUE TO THE RECENT EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH ONE OF RECENT AND TO CROWN IT ALL A NIGERIAN WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER. SHAME ,
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Russialane(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2011
Some of these so called big girls and little girls don't realize p U s S y gets old, just like their looks if you are not bringing something else to the table you will be replaced very fast,
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Emeka72(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2011
Confirmed.
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by slimyem: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2011
there are still some good ones out there, only if you are able to look right.
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Russialane(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2011
@slimyem. quote there are still some good ones out there, only if you are able to look right.

my dear will keep looking thanx. i tire
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by 9janinja1(f): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2011
hahaha , poo , men too have changed, stay at home, lazy bum, alcoholic men.
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2011
9ja-ninja:

hahaha , poo , men too have changed, stay at home, lazy bum, alcoholic men.
lol
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Spclst900: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2011
cheesy look right
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2011
OP na true word u jus nack so.Our mama dem back then sabi everything then.Dem sabi cook and keep the home clean.I remember back then for primary school how i dey use brag to my friends about my mama cooking and how some of them when dem visit us go lick plate taya because of the delicious egusi soup wey my mama go prepare.But naija girls of today no sabi anything at at all.Dem no sabi cook,no sabi do anything and even common egg dem no sabi boil.All wetin dem sabi do na go look for man wey go carry dem go Mr biggs or mcdonalds for them to eat hamburger,donut,fried rice and ice cream.The only food wey dem dey eat these days na food frm fast food joints.
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by dabrake(m): 2:27am On Nov 09, 2011
I know some jagajaga feminist will try a counter attack. I know it is not applicable to all girls, @least, my gf is a practical example of a real woman. Who is ready to marry a liability? I wanna marry a girl that, should incase i pass on untimely, i will know deep in the grave that my children will not suffer. A practical example is my mum
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by MrsChima1(f): 2:28am On Nov 09, 2011
Quality of men have changed as well.
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Meklex(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Quality of men have changed as well
and ur point is. . .
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by claremont(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2011
They are looking for perfect men when they themselves are imperfect, bloody hypocrites!
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by MrCork17: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2011
huh!! Good ones like SLimyem? HELL NOOOO!! angry
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by polokor60(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2011
dabrake:

I know some jagajaga feminist will try a counter attack. I know it is not applicable to all girls, @least, my gf is a practical example of a real woman. Who is ready to marry a liability? I wanna marry a girl that, should incase i pass on untimely, i will know deep in the grave that my  children will not suffer. A practical example is my mum
well said(written)
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Nayah(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2011
Russilane, just try to look after the 30% which left! then you'll forget the others wink
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2011
spot on!
many naija women these days no sabi cook and dem no sabi keep the home.
the only thing wey dem sabi do na to gossip and watch home vdeo grin
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by MrCork17: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
true. they loook more masculine! angry
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
Not all, it depends on where you are looking.
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by born2boink(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
When the 25 yrs old girls are doing Nyanga, they forget the 16 yrs old are waiting to take over.
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Ranoscky(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2011
Naija girls?? Hell to the NO!

They'r way off ma league. Soo fvckin tayad of their endless drama and headache!
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
born2fuck:

When the 25 yrs old girls are doing Nyanga, they forget the 16 yrs old are waiting to take over.
True talk and when those same 25 yr old girls wey dey form come reach 40yrs old dem go start to dey run after pastor dey beg pastor make im pray for husband for them grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by r231(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
undecided
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by iice(f): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
Meklex:

and your point is. . .

Cause and effect.

Anyway, mostly true. Especially those money mongers.
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
@Poster, hopefully you feel better now that you have taken that off your chest. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by lindabon: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
All these constant nagging from most Nigerian men is getting tiring.
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by MrsChima1(f): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
iice:

[color=#9900ff]Cause and effect.

Thank you. Good to see chatters with sense.
Re: Quality Of Women Have Changed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
The ugly ones ar tryin all they can to look
good (character wise). They know they ar
ugly hence they try to beautify character to
attract men cos they knw that is what most
men want but the beautiful ones are busy
flaggin their beauty for vain gains.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Love Her Anymore / A Tune Dedicated To Nigerian Girls - I Love Y'all! / Depressed Lovergirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.