Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (28160 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Femtex(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2007
Boarders night / Shelling (anything and everything goes), that was back in those days. God forgive us
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by FactorChic(f): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2007
This is funny grin, hmm what did I do back then?
there was this girl, always trying to get closer to any guy I liked, so I bought dis light up pink pen, and I was very good when it comes to writing love letters, so I faked a letter, y'all need to see what i wrote in that letter
then I went to her class, sher was a commercial student, I started reading the letter out loud, and she was wondering who it came from, I lied to her that d letter was from the guy she was crushing on, who i liked, she was so pissed, I knew she felt like hitting me or something, but I didn't care, I got her to back off! lol

You know how u roll ur eye balls to teh center and u see two things at one, I used to do t hat to my principal, I had really long dark hair (I cut it off now)
I'll roll my eyes, and she gets to scared, she almost suspended me, lol, my school was a private school, so we were always told what hair style to wear, I never did any of the hair styles they called, they flog me all d time, I couldn't care less!
i could go on and on, but I was nice to my fellow students and d junior once though, but d teachers, phew!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by 0123456789: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2007
id id not really do anything bad
but then some were funny
i attended Air force AFSS Ikeja and i my JSS1 1st term exam i used 2 answer sheets and submitted one instead of the 2.
about 30 minute after the exam i noticed the unsubmited sheet and i panicked like crazy. any way i went to meet the teacher in the staff room and explained myself, she said i was lying and gave me this dirty slap that i peed on my body right in the middle of the room. see shame!
i hated that teacher the whole 6 years i was in that school.

another one in JSS2, i did not get to eat my breakfast at home so that i wont be late so i packed my bread, butter and egg to school, during social studies, i would bend my head towards the desk and stuff my mouth with food then raise my head, cover my mouth with my hand and munch on. all through the first 4bend and munch i thought the teacher did not see me so i went on to stuff my mouth for the fifth time as i raised my head and started to munch the teacher said "hey you, that girl, what is you name?" God you need to have seen me. my mouth was so full of bread, i could not swallow it or spit it out and also could not say my name correctly. instead of saying "BODUNDE" what came out of my mouth sounded like " BUH DU DU. God it was so funny the whole class was laughing and the teacher just stood there shaking his head, with that look that says if i catch you, you will see wen!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2007
Though not a boarding school, but plenty of laughter,
There was a day when the VP was searching for a girl named Jelilat,
He entered our class and we all greeted hime
"Good morning Sir"
The following conversation ensued
    VP---" who is jelila ?
  Without warning a boy named Esuleke (Meaning the devil has truiph) stood up and replied 
  ESuleke----"Jelila is a girl"

grin  grin  grin
We were all purnished for this
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Bensogie(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2007
I attended FGC Ibillo.Edo State.

Wow! alot of experience. I can remember when myself and my friends decided to improve the protein level of our meals by stealing careless Cocks that were hanging around the Dinning Hall in the nite. i was afriad to eat, cos my dad had a poultery. I was afriad of Cama.

We used to sneak out at nite to some local bar and drink, the bar had prostitutes for anyone that needed their service.

I remember i was also involved in alot of Exam malpractice.

I was very shy in sch., guess that was why i didnt get invoved in any sexual activity.
Ibillo was the bomb!
Thank God am a changed person now! grin grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by lekanalake(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][b]Hi everybody am new here so bear with me, well  spent most of my life in a boarding school in Ilorin, from nursery to secondary, which was quite intresting cos u have to be smart to survive. I can't count the terrible things i did when i was in school, but there was this one time my group and i had to jack up  the Principal's car and stole the 4 tyres for sale smiley. Beat up our french teacher Mr Jimoh, chased the school warden out of school with a matchedsad. I can go on and on believe me the list is long, Well that all in the past now i thank God.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Carlosein(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2007
my principal was so fat and she had an even bigger son.

there was this day he came to school with his mom and stood in front of my block. everyone in school laughed and screamed "orobo" at mother and child.

needless to say the whole of my block got seriously dealt with.

army children high school, ikeja cant. u rock.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by MP007(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2007
I honesty didnt do anything bad, i was a good G back in da dayzz grin Gods child
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by niceuzor: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2007
-lol grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hollandis(f): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ oyie
ssomeone played a similar prank on me .The unknown guy always hid one of my sandals back in those days.My mum kept on buying a pair every month (the poor woman bought almost 7 pairs in one year)and someone (who i believe  hated me so much )always took just one leg of my sandal.I never caught the person, There was a day i set a bait so I could apprehend the person but I waited in vain,only for the person to steal it  barely 30mins after i gave up surveillance.

@sequola
i graduated in the 96 set

@brimbrack
i am still LMFAO

@NAIJACUTEE u were a real baddie

@ everyone
u had such hilarious (-ve) experiences in school.most of these acts were unleashed on wicked seniors.I remember the day i tossed a plate of hot eba on a gathering of seniors in front of jaja hall.Nepa interrupted power supply ,instinct told me to do something terrible with my food i took from the dinning hall. I just tossed it and heard ''my head o''

I hated seniors in my JS 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by nazzyon(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2007
Skipping classes whenever my english, physics and chemistry teachers are entering. I repeated this from SS1 - SS3

Not my fault though because I have my reasons.

The system slows me down so I had to stick take laws into my hands. I cruised through the papers @ final year.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by obedz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ temmysexy

i also attented DPA, wat yr were u shocked shocked
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by israelite(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2007
Guys no be small thing ooo,i feel like going back to secondary school, i ve many goods and

little bad when i was in secondary school my goods include, teaching my juniors marking

scrips for my my account teacher cos am good at accounting,even my set when i became a

prefect i teach them in the class , but my bads i can remember was dat three girls were

fighting becos of me and keeping mailce, two from my class and one from another

class, but

the most funny one i remember was dat a junior student came to taost me, can u

imagine dat, lol
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Proudlynig(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2007
fellas, secondary school was d bomb!!!!!!!
i was extrememl crazy then,
   then when i was in junior school we used 2 put mirror under girls skirt when they are standing just 2 get a view of their under wears. i used to observe one particular girl because she no dey always wear pant, d day she put on pants 2 skul, i wrote this on the board early the next day " LINDA WEAR PANT 4 THE FISRT TYM SINCE WE RESUMED" She was soooooooo embarassed and she neva knew who wrote that till this day,
   Also when i was in my final year, i always tell my mum that we were havin etra lessons in class till 5.00 pm while we close school by 2.00pm and my girlfriend does the same to her mum, so we wait for every other person to  leave the class telin them we want to solve mathematics and when they are gone, we start kissin and carressing,
  i also cheated on her too, by following another girl to a friends house close to the school during school hours to have sex, abeg make una no tell am oooooo
  I also used to finger girls in class while the teacher is teachin in class though my girlfriend neva knew of this.

GOD ABEG 4GIVE US ALL, grin cheesy wink
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ToToChoper: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2007
I have countless memories, but till i die i look back at my secondary school days, small boy then, out of every chic in school, tearing the shege out of my school mother. 

Kai, God go save me oh!!!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hajifaty: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2007
I attended Oshodi High School.I slaped an igbo girl when I was in SSS3 cuz I was the class captain then, so I went unpurnished.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by bluesky4(f): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2007
i was a good girl at school grin grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by brimbrack(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2007
there was this guy who used to sleep on the top bunk next to mine, he was making noise after 'lights out'. the house captain caught him and punished him by asking him to stand on top of his bed. The guy dozed off while standing and fell to the ground from the top bunk.

we used to pluck fresh corn from agric farm and roast them in the kitchen at night after the cooks would have gone home.

during night prep, sleeping from about 9pm was a very big risk. my whole class would go to great lengths at maintaining absolute quiet so that the sleepers will not wake up at the end of night prep (10pm). the guys were left to make the awfully frightening 20 minutes walk through the valley of the shadow of darkness alone at about 1am to the hostel. many did not have the liver to walk back, they simply endured the mosquito infested classrooms till morning.

we bought a baby feeding bottle for this guy who loved drinking milk so much, and whenever we wanted to look for the guy's wahala we would fill the bottle with milk and call him the way u would call a baby to come and drink milk.

school had so many great memories
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by teee: 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2007
Wooooooooooooooooow! sec. school was d bomb

i woke on oneday and discovered i was diffrent from most kids at school, i never really noticed i wear glasses, when i have it on i look so so so innocent but when its off you get to see the real me back then. This always gets my teachers and new students to think i was an innocent Ajebo wheras i was a proper runs boy.

I went to two sec school

d first fgc ikirun @ osun jss1-2 where the nightguards spoke english like

"What am i sawing thrice of you on a bed come that each by each enter your shoe and follow me"

"Why are you roundabout of this times of the night"

My seniors would make me smuggle food stuff out of the school's kitchen because i'll never get questioned instead i'll get smiled at. smiley

i was later moved to a private school in lagos

I remember after my dad got us a comp, i went round the schooling collecting N500 from students telling them i will build them a website and ask big companies like coca cola to advertise on it grin i made a lot of money ooo

I was in the arts and had lots of dough, i would pay the gilrs N200 to show me their privates or let me touch their behinds.

I would organize some guys to break into the vps office steal exams and test questions, return it after photocopying it and sell it to students in school.

There is the guy i buy shaks from every morning ,drink and start acting very funny at school

I remmeber a day i lost a girls pen she really embarassed me shouting,cursing me in front of my friends, the next day i got her a packet of biro.

I drove one of the school's bus "through" the fence paid some guy to own up he later got expelled "poor guy"

I doubled charge my dad for my waec exam fees and used my gain to throw a big party for a girl at the nearest eatery

funniest of all i was made a prefect and was given the award for best behaved student on graduation. Its very funny how my teachers and principal were fooled by my specs.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by spoilt(f): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2007
There was a notorious witch in my room. Im seriously not making this up.(we had an episode in the students fellowship where the man of God had to pray for her for like 2 hours!)  she used to fly and stuff.

i was one of the girls who tormented her . we spread the word that she was a witch. Gosh! we told everyone that cared to listen that she used to have meetings in her coven and she used to torment us with nightmares.

she also had a bald spot in the middle of her head which she was able to cover up nicely .trust me, i told everyone about that bald spot.  grin  I remember i used to giggle with my friemds that it was from all the dead corpses she carried on her head to their meeting place to eat with her spirit friends. She also had bad breathe so we told people it was from all the fetuses she ate in her sleep. We would tell everyone in the dorm not to eat anything she gave them. I once drank garri she gave me and my tummy ached like hell for 3 days, She was a real witch.   shocked
am i sorry i did that? a little bit. im kind of sorry i took her spiritual struggles and made it into one big joke.  cry
wonder whatever became of that troubled girl.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Seun(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2007
If she was a witch then why are you still alive? All you did was torment an innocent kid.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by teee: 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2007
bros, those where things we did in the past we dare not do things like that now. bcose WE GREW UP
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by debosky(m): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2007
grin grin grin

people and the evil they do!

We dug a small hole under the fence and used to sneak out of school to play Sega megadrive II at my house. one day pops came home like 1pm, we all had to hide in my sisters room

when the hole got blocked, we would scale the fence near the bushes and go play nintendo at my friends house. one day his mum caught us and made us clean her whole house, she said if we tried it again, we would do all her laundry.

some boys i knew poured urine into an old perfume bottle and gave a girl for vals day gift. Others bought deodorant and gave it to a girl who had B.O

there was a girl in SS2 who went home dark and spotted, but came back all fresh and all, We discovered that she had been using Tura, so some of us decided to type up a letter in black and red ink, pasted it on the notice boards all over the school, saying what she had done. We even stuck an empty box of Tura cream to the blackboard. Then one boy got up and conducted the class in a song

'When people ask me say, wetin dey make me light, I come dey tell dem say na tura dey make me light

I dey light, I dey light, I dey light, I dey light light light light light, I come dey tell dem say na tura dey make me light'

half of the class was suspended over the matter, with copies of the black and red letter put in the envelope with the suspension letters
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ debosky, that was definitely hilarious!! grin

I was the model student in secondary school, the worst thing i did was slap a chic who was being rude. Even my friends were shocked that the typically hard to offend me would do such a thing. I didnt sleep that night for guilt! tongue
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by thesage(m): 12:12am On Sep 19, 2007
was not such a bad kid, only scaled out of skool a couple o' times. grin grin
got caught by mom though undecided
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Ndipe(m): 1:36am On Sep 19, 2007
Though I did not partake in this particular defamation, but a girl, just one class behind me was rumored to have had an abortion. When school resumed, some of the walls were defaced with stories like . . . abortion is a crime, Stop it!.

Ok, I have to admit that I used to deface my school's walls with nasty stories bordering on people's reputation. I have changed now!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by henry007(m): 1:51am On Sep 19, 2007
i poured liquid polish in my friends luggage on vacation day and shat in his bucket
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:26am On Sep 19, 2007
Well I've done so much bad things but i can't even remember embarassed embarassed embarassed expect i was one mean bitch cheesy cheesy cheesy, too bad I couldn’t finish my sec sch in Naija, becos I would have completed my mission.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Okeamu1(m): 3:58am On Sep 19, 2007
1- Fingering girls at lights out, when NEPA goes off.
2- Sniffing their under pants after fingering
3- I had to fight with this guy who tries to be a giga and beat the hell out of him, we got punishment from our seniors
4- I used to peep into girls dorm in the morning while they take shower to see nude girls.
5- All girls in my set not just my class, I saw them all Nude
6- I used to buy food and bring into the premises at wrong hours.
7- I masturbate after light outs.
God Forgive me!!!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 19, 2007
Oke_Amu, you need eye and finger deliverance. grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by showbobo(m): 4:52am On Sep 19, 2007
This is so damn hilarious.i love ya'll grin grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by henry007(m): 4:57am On Sep 19, 2007
oke, nawa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers / Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order / Fire Outbreak At Awolowo Hall, OAU University (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.