Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (28162 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by enque(f): 2:56pm On May 08, 2008
scalin d fence into the hostel during class periods to go and gist in d hosltels.

scalin out of d dorm to go to class (that shld b arnd 10am for a class dat starts at 8am, after d house mistress must av locked d gates)

bringin in contrabands to school,

in my final year in secondary scl, we put off d lights in my room n 'sanshayed' (beat up) a junior girl who was very rude,
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by obitobe: 4:38pm On May 15, 2008
@casper
i finished in 1998 and you?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by casper(m): 3:03am On Jun 06, 2008
i finished in '02. that means you were don jazzy's mate? undecided
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by nifemi4u(f): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2008
I did many thing but two thing i can 4get in my life is there's is boy name laja wil hate eachother.wil fight monday 2 thursday 4 me i did fight on friday bco i wil attend fellowship 2 ask 4givenes.one day dis  biology came 2 class dat day wil told her dat ma pls explain last topic 2 us she say late she start new topic say wat topic thank she is drawing ear on board i let her draw it and ask are dat wat she is drawin i tink u are drdaw ur husand ear or use she bit me up i no dat am a bad girl all friend i giv dem gud 2 bfriend them and if any boy came 2 me 2 bfriend do u no wat de cal wana fight c hell an a bad lady in sch i thank god 4 my life GOD 4Give me who no dis sch nazareth college epe lagos
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by replenish(f): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2008
nifemi4u:

I did many thing but two thing i can forget in my life is there's is boy name laja wil hate eachother.wil fight monday 2 thursday 4 me i did fight on friday bco i wil attend fellowship 2 ask 4givenes.one day this biology came 2 class that day wil told her that ma please explain last topic 2 us she say late she start new topic say what topic thank she is drawing ear on board i let her draw it and ask are that what she is drawin i think u are drdaw your husand ear or use she bit me up i no that am a bad girl all friend i giv them good 2 bfriend them and if any boy came 2 me 2 bfriend do u no what de cal wana fight c hell an a bad lady in sch i thank god 4 my life GOD 4Give me who no this sch nazareth college epe lagos

Can somebody please interprete the above to me
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by tinkinfela(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2008
total crap!

@nifemi4u

i have pity for your spoken english
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ayeesha: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2008
tinkinfela:

total crap!

@nifemi4u

i have pity for your spoken english

i tire o! with her written english like this, i wonder how her spoken english will be. i must post, i must post. oya post and she ends up posting rubbish!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by obitobe: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2008
yes i was mate with don jazzy @casper
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by stnkate(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2008
nifemi4u:

I did many thing but two thing i can forget in my life is there's is boy name laja wil hate eachother.wil fight monday 2 thursday 4 me i did fight on friday bco i wil attend fellowship 2 ask 4givenes.one day this biology came 2 class that day wil told her that ma please explain last topic 2 us she say late she start new topic say what topic thank she is drawing ear on board i let her draw it and ask are that what she is drawin i think u are drdaw your husand ear or use she bit me up i no that am a bad girl all friend i giv them good 2 bfriend them and if any boy came 2 me 2 bfriend do u no what de cal wana fight c hell an a bad lady in sch i thank god 4 my life GOD 4Give me who no this sch nazareth college epe lagos
Jesus is Lord!!!
so this type of people have done waec before even jamb.i know you will have f9 parallel in your wace and 49 in your jamb. shame on you.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by nana(f): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2008
lmao. . .
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by PLea: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2008
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lmao!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by kadman(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2008
I went to Lagos Model College Igbonla

I cheated in EVERY single exam, And i mean EVERY.

I once broke into the Vice Principal's office through his roof to steal the Chemistry Exam questions for the next day,we were caught ! So we went to a babalawa to do some Jazz,and the case died down.

When i was a junior if i senior sent me to fetch water,i always urinated in it, No exceptions

At night,i off the room lights,flog someone sleeping then run away laughing

My specialty, At night,i wind an iron hanger till it becomes hot,then use it to burn anyone who offended me during the day

Once,i tied a juniour dick to the fan,then put the fan on HI SPEED,he reported me - i got him back by clearing out his locker 2 weeks later during PREP, He didn't have one shirt till the end of that term

I was a little devil,but funny enough i never liked stealing even when i didn't have.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by obitobe: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2008
did many thing but two thing i can forget in my life is there's is boy name laja wil hate eachother.wil fight monday 2 thursday 4 me i did fight on friday bco i wil attend fellowship 2 ask 4givenes.one day this biology came 2 class that day wil told her that ma please explain last topic 2 us she say late she start new topic say what topic thank she is drawing ear on board i let her draw it and ask are that what she is drawin i think u are drdaw your husand ear or use she bit me up i no that am a bad girl all friend i giv them good 2 bfriend them and if any boy came 2 me 2 bfriend do u no what de cal wana fight c hell an a bad lady in sch i thank god 4 my life GOD 4Give me who no this sch nazareth college epe lagos

you are a big disgrace to english lauguage.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by nossycheek(f): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2008
There is this expert flogger in my school called Mr Anuma and he had to flog all SS2 students one particular morning as general punishment. Immediately he flogged me, I fell to the ground and pretended to have fainted. the teachers were confused and were trying to revive me. Our VC who was a smoker brought out his cigarete to burn but I got up and ran to my classroom
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by neksummi(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2008
[Went 2 FGC Ogbomosho (FEGO 4 LIFE).

Did some uncountable and unprintable crazy things.

I remember one time (a day before i wrote my jamb) i beat up all d junior students in my room because i had a dreamt that i overslept on jamb day and they didnt wake me up thereby making me miss d exam!!!.

Am sure a lot of them prayed that i would fail maybe that was why i didnt get up to the score i wanted!!][quote][/quote]

Kaydkay, where was I that I didn't 'gbab' you? When did you finish? I left Ogbomoso '99.

My confession: I was taken out to town by a JS # student when I was in JS 1 to watch some nasty movies.

Was caught in town in my junior days by a teacher and I was even on slippers!

I could remember slapping a junior student when he was loitering when he was supposed to be in prep only for him to cry and say 'I'm in JS1 and I'm just coming today' I felt bad.

I was good though if not they would't have made me the Headboy.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by folahann(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2008
I couldn't stop laughing out loud at all those post, i think this should be on the joke section
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by MrInfo1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2008
It was this particular topic that made me join niaraland.com kiss
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ImaEro(m): 1:32am On Sep 29, 2008
Hi , this is an appeal to all Edokpolo Grammar School Benin City old students both home and abroad to sign up at the new website www.egsalumni.com .Create your user account so we can all get together to revive the school's lost glory . If you've got the will then there is a way !Cheers ,
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Joan4427(f): 3:43pm On May 21, 2009
Hah! Boarding school days. Such funny tales we have to tell. Lol!

There is a new novel coming out this July that is all about the experiences and adventures in Nigerian Federal School.
The book is, FEDDIE GIRL, written by Nona David.

If you haven't heard about this novel, you need to check it out. Go to the publishers site to read excerpts http://bernardbooks.com/subpage.html
Also see the FEDDIE GIRL blogs at http://joanpeck.

It's simply hilarious! You will think you're back in boarding school re-living those experiences!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

For more info, please contact me:

Joan Peck (Book Publicist)
Bernard Books Publishing
http://bernardbooks.com
joan.peck@bernardbooks.com
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by satcom: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2009
i just can not forget how deciplined i was in sultan bello seconday scohhl sokoto,i was a terrow and was adored nand respecpected all through my days,despite my small nature , DECIPLINE WAS MY WATCH WORD , NO MATTER WHOSE OXE IS GOD
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by xoxoxo(f): 2:39am On Jun 23, 2009
nifemi4u:

I did many thing but two thing i can 4get in my life is there's is boy name laja wil hate eachother.wil fight monday 2 thursday 4 me i did fight on friday bco i wil attend fellowship 2 ask 4givenes.one day dis  biology came 2 class dat day wil told her dat ma pls explain last topic 2 us she say late she start new topic say wat topic thank she is drawing ear on board i let her draw it and ask are dat wat she is drawin i tink u are drdaw ur husand ear or use she bit me up i no dat am a bad girl all friend i giv dem gud 2 bfriend them and if any boy came 2 me 2 bfriend do u no wat de cal wana fight c hell an a bad lady in sch i thank god 4 my life GOD 4Give me who no dis sch nazareth college epe lagos
Best response ever.  As I type this, Pyotr is on the floor DWL grin grin grin

@topic

Best thread ever. *Bookmark*
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by folami86: 3:08am On Jun 23, 2009
nifemi4u:

I did many thing but two thing i can 4get in my life is there's is boy name laja wil hate eachother.wil fight monday 2 thursday 4 me i did fight on friday bco i wil attend fellowship 2 ask 4givenes.one day dis biology came 2 class dat day wil told her dat ma pls explain last topic 2 us she say late she start new topic say wat topic thank she is drawing ear on board i let her draw it and ask are dat wat she is drawin i tink u are drdaw ur husand ear or use she bit me up i no dat am a bad girl all friend i giv dem gud 2 bfriend them and if any boy came 2 me 2 bfriend do u no wat de cal wana fight c hell an a bad lady in sch i thank god 4 my life GOD 4Give me who no dis sch nazareth college epe lagos
This was a deliberate act to make people laugh. It worked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2009
nifemi4u:

I did many thing but two thing i can 4get in my life is there's is boy name laja wil hate eachother.wil fight monday 2 thursday 4 me i did fight on friday bco i wil attend fellowship 2 ask 4givenes.one day dis biology came 2 class dat day wil told her dat ma pls explain last topic 2 us she say late she start new topic say wat topic thank she is drawing ear on board i let her draw it and ask are dat wat she is drawin i tink u are drdaw ur husand ear or use she bit me up i no dat am a bad girl all friend i giv dem gud 2 bfriend them and if any boy came 2 me 2 bfriend do u no wat de cal wana fight c hell an a bad lady in sch i thank god 4 my life GOD 4Give me who no dis sch nazareth college epe lagos

My God, u for pity that high school, u should not have mentioned the name. I am so sure that Yoruba was the teaching medium in that school. U must have learnt ur biology math and even english in yoruba
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by CK3: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2009
my guy in ikotun comprehensive college, how come u dey do all this things? wey baba Ajao no dey know?
i be student from there too. i start from jss 1 to ss3 2004 set.
which set u comot for school.

hope to hear from u.
cephas in ss3A.

Regards.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by chic2pimp(m): 3:10am On Aug 17, 2009
obitobe:

you are a big disgrace to english lauguage.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hollandis(f): 3:59am On Aug 17, 2009
I thought this thread was dead
lol grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by nex(m): 3:08am On Aug 18, 2009
Do you really wanna know? I was one of the most dangerous people that ever passed through FGC Kano (after the Ghetto Bastards, Scorpion , Jibesky and scorpion).

I was a leader of most of the riots that took place when I was a senior. I sold library books. I graffitied the entire school walls. I used to organize fights. I was the lead commando on "red night". I got myself an exeat booklet that I issued to whoever wanted to go to town. I never attended class, but I always passed. I flung mattresses. I burnt the feet of my mates sleeping in the hostel. I poured a cold dirty water on the house master.

I broke into the tuck shop.

All this I did not for fun, but just to prove it could be done.

There're just a few other things that are R-rated.

I didn't punish juniors, didn't send them on errands or extort from them. I preferred doing things myself and picking on my own mates. I never carried firearms in secondary school, I just don't know why they nominated me for the award of "baddest boy". Thank God I didn't win.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Liyola(m): 5:26am On Aug 19, 2009
I went to Ijegun comprehensive snr high school Lagos (I.C.S.H.S)

i dey always yatch girls for class, e get 1 day wey i no fit forget 4 my life, i won bang one girl wey i don dey target since 2weeks, so we dey smush our self unda my desk, i dey rup her breast lyk say 2morow no dey, shey dey rub my drogba lyk say na 2day world go end. I don high, my drogba don strong lyk terry swaga, our maths teacher (a lady) jus cum in and say evry stand up and i no fit stand cos ma drogba don strong con stand straight, the women said stand up bello, i no fit i dey xpent make d woman wipe me cain so my drogba go fall buh she no wipe, she jus cum near us and saw d girl left breast owt and saw my drogba strong. She took us to the principal office and i received the beating of my life from our year tutor Mr Usman and Mr Abbey.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Uzzyan: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2009
haaaa plenty things ooo!!!
First of threw my prefect badge at my teacher for flogging mi in the presence of my juniors, lol, he came begging!!!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Dclique(m): 12:33am On Aug 20, 2009
@liyola,Hahahaha na wa o.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ABAYOMMY: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2009
Men my own dey worst oooooooo. i was the team leader that burnt the hole school, just becos my pricipal mi yarn on the assembly ground.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by inme: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2009
NA WA OOOOO

SEE CRIME AGAINST HU=MANITY

Nigeria, Nigerians lol

no be today, e don tey wey will sabi bad thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order / Fire Outbreak At Awolowo Hall, OAU University (Pictures) / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.