Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (35119 Views)

This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2011
Inferior complex?

I don't see africans with that mentality especially nigerians. What is so attractive about a woman with fat tissues on her body, hell skinny white women hardly want to date black men but you will see a black dude with a fat white chick.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nigerian men in europe are fond of such fat women too

Maybe its love

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
MrPrsdent:

Nigerian men in europe are fond of such fat women too

Maybe its love

Really? that is really surprising, you are telling me you will diss a skinny black chick for a fat white women?
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2011
Every black person in America isn't Black American.  You have Africans, West Indies, Afro-Latino/Latinas, and Pacific Islanders in America as well. 

Even many Arabs looks "black". 

Answer to your question, the same reasons why fat white women are with black men so much.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Every black person in America isn't Black American.  You have Africans, West Indies, Afro-Latino/Latinas, and Pacific Islanders in America as well. 

Answer to your question, the same reasons why fat white women are with black men so much.

I said black american men not "black men" , read next time

The same reason why fat white women date black men? hahaha are you that stupid? Most of these fat women are not wanted by white men, low self esteem and being desperate is what leads them to think they can find any black man and be with them,

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2011
Having an inferior complex might be a legit explanation for their choice, but how about the black american men that date fat black women. What kind of complex do they have?
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by kelz88(f): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
Each to their own.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Ybutterfly: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

^^^^^^^^^^^buT m@joriTy Of BlAck pe0ple In AmericA @re BlACk AMericAN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by claremont(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
SuyaEater:

Inferior complex?

[size=14pt]I don't see africans with that mentality especially nigerians.[/size] What is so attractive about a woman with fat tissues on her body, hell skinny white women hardly want to date black men but you will see a black dude with a fat white chick.
Well, seeing is believing! Don't they look super-cute! lipsrsealed

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
maybe its where u live ? tongue
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Ybutterfly: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2011
SuyaEater:

I said black american men not "black men" , read next time

The same reason why fat white women date black men? hahaha are you that silly? Most of these fat women are not wanted by white men, low self esteem and being desperate is what leads them to think they can find any black man and be with them,

^^^^^^^ShE is A BlAck AmErIcan maRRied t0 A igbO MaN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^she @lways liKe tO pAint @ piCtuRe ThAt BlaCk pEoPle of AlL cUltuReS ArE thE sAmE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by neily(f): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2011
Why did u say inferiority complex? Its a matter of choice. Just like the Yorubas in Nigeria like fat women, its not complex but choice. "FATT GIRLS"
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2011
actually i'm attracted to big babes i find skinny babes disgusting, i almost associate sleeping with skinny babes with gay experience, sorry my opinion no puns intended

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Ybutterfly: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
neily:

Why did u say inferiority complex? Its a matter of choice. Just like the Yorubas in Nigeria like fat women, its not complex but choice. "FATT GIRLS"

^^^^^^^^^^nO thEy dOn'T^^^^^^^^^ThEy lIKe wOmEn wIth bOdy nOT obEistY^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Ybutterfly: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
claremont:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^gREEn C@rd^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
Fat plus fat can't work, let the skinny ones go for the phats so dhat the equation can balance hehe!.

Whats wrong with me either? i don't know why i find fat (excluding d large belly) /curvy/thick ladies attractive too.

We look but see differently cos everyone has his/her reasons why s/he's dating skinny, fat, short, tall, light-skin, dark, asian, white etc

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
claremont:

jesus christ, abeg wetin be this nonsense, what is so attractive about this obese woman? I hope he is with her for green card or being a citizen in the u.k
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2011
One thing i know is that a nigerian man will not marry a fat digusting white woman just because, unless they use them for papers. I will rather go back home and get a fine babe to bring to america.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
Because the fat white woman gives the black american men who date them free food,free accomodation and a montly allowance hence this is what attacts them to obese white women.On the other hand there are african men who also date very fat white women but they do this for the papers.Either way its not the best of times for the very fat white hippos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2011
Lol look at that Igbo boy marrying Free Willy

Kai Naij boys no get shame. cheesy
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
^ odikwa love na

dey look like a whale tryin to swallow tic tac
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
SuyaEater:

One thing i know is that a nigerian man will not marry a fat digusting white woman just because, unless they use them for papers. I will rather go back home and get a fine babe to bring to america.
You're not making much sense. If a nigerian man can marry fat nigerian women, then why can't he marry fat white women, unless you intend on claiming that nigerian men never marry fat nigerian women.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by 9janinja1(f): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
suya eater, i love ur name , are you referring to all these chewing gum aa dudes because honestly the correct ones i see are with seriously on point babes , not even white women,
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Jenifa1: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
yes. Nigerian men do it too. All Black men do it.  grin
Except ones with cultural values ex. strict muslims, born again Christians and east africans (muslims)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/567345_9ja_jpg25ee9857d5213f80ae98b6f53930a2a2
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2011
Repubocrat:

You're not making much sense. If a nigerian man can marry fat nigerian women, then why can't he marry fat white women, unless you intend on claiming that nigerian men never marry fat nigerian women.

Nobody cares about nigerian men dating fat nigerian women, in america its a stereotypical issue when i see black american bobos with these overweight taco eating pizza eating hippos, and i ask myself this are you telling me u no fit find one correct akata girl for this city or state.

You have to realize interracial relationships is the only relationship that gets the most attention so people will only see black and white.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
How did he even explain this BS wedding to his mama

ROFL

shameless dudes.  grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2011
Jenifa_:

yes. Nigerian men do it too. All Black men do it.  grin
Except ones with cultural values ex. strict muslims, born again Christians and east africans (muslims)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/567345_9ja_jpg25ee9857d5213f80ae98b6f53930a2a2

She is pretty. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
9ja-ninja:

suya eater,  i love your name ,  are you referring to all these chewing gum aa dudes because honestly the correct ones i see are with seriously on point babes ,  not even white women,

lol, na this stupid no standard having bobos i dey talk about. It is like they have no shame, white people go dey laugh at them.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
LMAO@majority of Black men in America are Black Americans. grin grin grin grin

Uhhh DUH. cool
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by r231(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

How did he even explain this BS wedding to his mama

ROFL

shameless dudes.  grin grin cheesy

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
r231:

Lmao grin grin grin

Hey. wink

You like orobo chick in black dress huh? tongue
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2011
Fat people are here to stay. But eww they need to smack that fatness out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal / She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.