Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (244939 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by jitendraforfrie: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Runah: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please, can anyone explain How to apply to Emvafame Empowerment Initiative. Please, if you get their number, 07062622092, let me know. Their website www.emvafameempowerment.com cannot open in my phone
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by VonScott(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Seun:

Hello, have you ever considered a dark theme mode for NL like that of youtube?

What would it take to achieve this?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by casted81: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2018
recently rented an apartment around Ikeja its a room and and palour self con at #x hundred thousand naira agent fee and damages inclusive, september last month.
Receipt was issued, kandlord said after moving in agreement forms will b signed. Also said I shld give dem a week to renovate d place.b4 I move in I said no p.

went back to inspect job done. discovered 'Renovation' done was tilling d floor of both rooms and d roof is leaking. Called their attention to d leaking roof dey said dey would fix it.

Went back a week after nothing was done. Asked y it hasn't been fixed, dey said dey don't have money to fix. After all d money i paid hw could dey say such??,I was furious. After much pleadings, I called a carpenter to fix d leaking roof. Extra 5k gone.

That same day while d carpenter was working I discovered one of d water pipe is leaking. Dey promised to call a plumber to fix it. My dear NL people I went to d house today it hasn't been fixed.

This useless landlord/agent opened his osoephagus to tell me dat he doesn't have money I shld goan fix it myself.

I want to see a lawyer tomorrow.

My dear nl people hw do I.make ds landlord/agents pay?? Advice needed.

Pls pardon my typos and grammar, I'm typing with annoyance.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
So every now and then, I check my list of followers and read through some of their posts. So I happened to notice that one follower (that I know of) has a birthday today.
I don't know you at all nor have I ever spoken to you, but I'd like to wish you a blessed happy birthday (if you see this today) and new year of life! May it be your best ever. If you happen to see this tomorrow, then happy belated birthday!
I did not mention your moniker because you may not be the type of person who likes that type of thing. So I wanted to be discreet.
P.S. Don't worry....I don't follow anyone, so your moniker is not listed on my profile smiley
Enjoy your day!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ronishratis(f): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
read more https://fashionstylesmakeup..com/2018/10/owambe-style-inspiration-what-do-you.html

Idowuogbo:
only if u are d shinayo dat wud shi ona owo ati alafia grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ronishratis(f): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Read more https://fashionstylesmakeup..com/2018/10/owambe-style-inspiration-what-do-you.html

Runah:
Please, can anyone explain How to apply to Emvafame Empowerment Initiative. Please, if you get their number, 07062622092, let me know. Their website www.emvafameempowerment.com cannot open in my phone
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Joebryan(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hello guys, good afternoon. Please I don't know what's going on with my NAIRALAND App. I don't receive any notifications since I changed phone. How do I set it please? undecided
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Someone should help confirm the authentication of this job interview please
Dear Applicant,

In line with your application for the position of CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER, You have been invited for an oral assessment at one of the selected centers in Lagos.

Date: Tuesday, October 30th 2018

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Last floor Universal Press building Plot 5 Acme b/s , Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated CV.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position so we can manage our records properly.

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM,
PHOENIX Consults

NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by crackshome: 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
SpyHunter 5 Crack is a protective and effective antivirus solution which helps you to remove virus, adware, malware, tracking cookies as well as unwanted things from your PC and protect new ones from installing themselves.
https://crackshome.com/spyhunter-crack/
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Shakirat50(f): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
please can a graduate with 3.4 go for masters n which school
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by dasanchez1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mijioyime1: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Fordzzy(m): 5:31am On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Squizite: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
Vacancy!!!Vacancy!!!Vacancy!!!
Startup Fruit Juice Company looking for SSCE/OND holders to occupy the role of sales reps/marketers, production assistants at Opebi, Ikeja. Interested candidates pls call for more inquiries 08039672219/08029292145
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by macfish306: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Buy cheap iphones

to purchase, go to https://fiziphone.com/

iphone 7 - N184k
iphone 8 - N250k
iphone XR - N323k
iphone XS - N425k
iphone XS Max - N474k
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by fiziphonestore: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Buy cheap iphones to purchase, go to [url]https://fiziphone.com/
[/url]

iphone 7 - N184k
iphone 8 - N250k
iphone XR - N323k
iphone XS - N425k
iphone XS Max - N474k
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Are you looking for a home lesson tutor in Maths, Further Maths and physics you can PM me. Location is Lagos
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by JesseJagga25(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hey guys, am new here, it's hard navigating my way around here, but hopefully am managing,

Am a writer, i have just dropped a story in the Literature section tittled "When nightmare come true" ya all should go check it out, and in between, it smells like champagne in here
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by aprokomag: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Are you social media savvy; can you spot fake news and fact check it when you come across it online? Do you speak, read and write one of the following languages; English, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo fluently? If yes, you should be a part of the #CDDFactCheckChallenge!

What to do?
i) Hunt for a fake news story circulating in your chosen language on social media
ii) Undertake a fact-check of the fake news item; tell us in no more than 200 words why this news is fake (English translation of the fact-check for checks in local languages)
iii) Send your fact check with screenshots of the fake news item in a one-page Microsoft Word document to cddwestafrica001@gmail.com
iv) Very attractive prizes await the top performers from this challenge.

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mhizdiva1: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Which transport do you feel someone should travel with this festive period and the reasons why you choose them?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Adewasko2k , Slyr0x , please how can I contact the moderator or webmaster on here? I registered my Nairaland account in 2010 and this is my first post, I did not even know I have an account with this sad sounding username until I tried to register today, I hate the username , please will I be able to re-register with my email if I deactivate this funny username?

Username - amhelpless

Time registered: July 30, 2010

Time spent online: 0 seconds
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Johnmatrix(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please guys, do me a favour. Click the link below:
http://payingking.com/?user=4012
Thanks, I really do appreciate.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by kaen: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
;Du[color=#006600][/color]
Please can someone tell me what spoory is all about?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by lotannaokoye: 3:50am On Jan 02, 2019
*!!!!Free Registration Now!!!:* *2019 Executive Online SHAPE Course (3 Days WhatsApp Class) with Lotanna Okoye, The Pathfinder.....*

Every beginning of the year, 250 Leaders are given the opportunity to go through this life-Changing experience. This uncommon platform gives participants the opportunity to interact with Strategic individuals that will help boost their year performance.

Participants covers business owners, leaders of organizations, Visionary individuals that desire better results, Corp Members and anyone that desires greater performance in 2019 within and outside the country.

This course is to help you kicks start the year rightly and help you stay focus. It also offers you the opportunity to discover yourself and multiple opportunities around you.
Don't stay in your world, its time to. connect with other individuals that are doing great exploit.

Many carry organizations and ideas trapped inside of them seeking for manifestation, this your opportunity to unveil your gift to the world.

*The course comes with 2 major training modules:*
- Discovering & Developing True Vision ; from Ambition to Vision.
- Principles for peak Performance; Strategies for Developing a winning 2019 action Plan.

*At the end of the course,* Certificate will be provided for interested individuals and further practical 6 months of mentorship will be open for a grab ( just for 50 individuals).

To be part of this unique offer, click on the link below.
https:///FQQ3YnWZKTrJhUWOEqAtJQ

*Date* : 6th(Sunday)- 8th (Tuesday) of January 2019.
*Time* : 7Pm Daily

*Brief on our coach:* Lotanna Okoye is a successful training consultant and coach. He is the Executive Director of - Trec International & Director, Professional Public Speaking & Leadership Academy,(PPSLA), Nigeria.

This opportunity is just for you and your friends/relatives. Please, send this to all your loved ones (Space is limited).
*Many live on ambition thinking they are running a life of Vision* Join the IMPACT line.

For further directives/information: 08067656463.
#helpshare.
#2019shapecourse.
https:///FQQ3YnWZKTrJhUWOEqAtJQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.